E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

4.6

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

on 2/4/2015 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This product is awesome. It is extremely convenient since it comes in a lipstick form and it's not soft, so no concern about it breaking. It is not messy. It does a great job exfoliating, however, I would advise to moisten your lips as it says prior to using just don't make them too wet because then it doesn't work as well, kind of just slides across your lips. And for only $3 this is a complete steal!

on 2/4/2015 12:25:00 PM

This is awesome, definitely worth a try if you're curious. It's unlike any other lip product I've ever tried. This is a hard, gritty, abrasive stick that just scrubs the dead chapped skin right off. The scrubby bits are made of sugar grains and it's loaded with moisturizers too. So you get the exfoliation and the moisturizing in one step. And any sugar grains that get left behind just dissolve away by themselves.
Long story short, this stuff WORKS. My lips haven't been this soft and smooth in ages. I got way better results using this than I did from Dior's Creme de Rose, and the best part is how cheap it is.
Will absolutely buy this again!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Game changer for winter or for anyone that suffers from dry flaky lips! I heard wonderful reviews over the years for this product but never had the urge to get it. I thought, eh I'll just use my tooth brush to exfoliate my lips. But, I'm so glad being bored in Target allowed me to add this little gem to my cart. I use this every other night before bed. I have dry lips year round so I can tell that I will ALWAYS have a stick of this on hand. The exfoliation is the perfect amount to smooth lips. It is rough and at first, it took me a few times to get adjusted to it. You don't need to rub a lot, just a few swipes top and bottom and you are good to go.

on 2/2/2015 4:44:00 PM

I will definitely be repurchasing this product. I love the packaging and that I don't have to apply with my finger. This exfoliator is gentle enough to use daily which as someone with dry lips all year round is great. After using this exfoliator I apply eos lip balm and my lip color. (I use in the mornings) this product has done wonders for the application on my lips. Thanks you emilynoel on YouTube for recommending bc I was on the fence but glad I took the plunge. The only other lip exfoliator I've used is Mary Kay which is AMAZING but for the price and gentle factor the elf exfoliator is a must-have

on 1/30/2015 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Dude. Let me start off by saying this stuff smells like HEAVEN.

I recently bought a bunch of stuff from the e.l.f. website. I wish it weren't so difficult to get e.l.f. products in Canada, as the shipping kinda ruins the great value of everything, but I'm really happy with all the products I got, so it's alright. That being said, this product was definitely the best thing I ordered, hands down. Like I mentioned, it smells like angels. I would buy this stuff again and again just to smell it all the time. As for the exfoliation, it does its job magnificently, while distributing tons of moisture to the lips as well. The packaging is so classy and pretty too, gosh, if this thing were a person, I'd marry it.

on 1/24/2015 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this product. It's vey cheap and works well. I buff my lips gently in small circular motions when they are chapped and flaky after wearing matte lipstick too many days in a row. I do notice that occasionally the balm part wears down and there is too much "scrub" left. If this happens, simply apply a balm first and then buff right over it with this exfoliater. Works like a charm. I then wipe clean with a warm washcloth, apply a fresh coat of balm and go to bed. In the morning, I have baby soft, luscious lips once again!

on 1/20/2015 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Ordered this from Amazon. It came in a 3 pack. Since it was so cheap, I wasn't to concerned about it. I would definitely recommend this. No point in wasting your money on high end scrubs. At the end of the day, it's just sugar and balm. This exfoliator has a great taste. Very firm but if you moisten your lips and rub in a circular motion like the instructions say, you will be ok.

on 1/12/2015 4:00:00 AM

I liked this at first, then it went hard on me and broke off at the base. The smell and taste is great and sweet but I don't think I will buy this again.

on 12/31/2014 1:28:00 AM

If you're the kind of person that has dry flakes on your lips all year around, this is a marvellous product! After using it, any balm stain glides on flawlessly on the lips.

on 12/29/2014 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It didn't really work for my lips it's kind of messing when you put this product on to your lips its kind of harsh also.

Popular Lip Treatments