November 22, 2014 | 1677 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Stain Balm- Sweetheart

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by jccmz

I have 5 of these colors. "Sweetheart" was the 6th color, and I had to return it beause it looked so bad with my coloring. I wear very bright as well as deep lip colors, because I can't really put too much makeup/color on my eyes. And these bright lip colors are very flattering on me. As someone of Asian descent, you just gotta put on eye makeup that enhances your features; if you wear too much color, it just looks ridiculous.

ANYWAY, this color looked tacky and "cheap" on me and I couldn't get it to work at all. I don't think it would look good on other fair Asian skin with yellow/green undertones. I had to return it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

This color is gorgeous! It's a bright pink that gives bright color to the lips but is still easy to pull off and wear on a day to day basis. The formula of the Revlon kissable balm stains is amazing... Long lasting, moisturizing, and gorgeous color payoff... everything you look for in a lip color. I love this shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by GreatReviews

Its a bright, hot pink! Not super pigmented, but it stains really well! I have it in Cherish Devotion as well but that one doesn't stain at all.. This one does!! I apply this to the inner rim of my lips( what do you call that? Haha) and blend it out to give a pop of colour after I apply lip balm. It's super important as without it the colour comes of chalky and uneven. You can also use this as blush! I think it's perfect if you want to go swimming as you can use this as a lip and cheek stain! :D However, it costs about $18 in Sg. Umm.. will repurchase unless I find a cheaper lipstick that performs just as well or better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

This was a brighter pink than expected. I bought it expecting a medium pink but on my lips it's much more vibrant, which is a good thing if you're looking for something with pigment. However, this wasn't the color I was looking for, so I don't think I'd repurchase this particular shade. It felt good going on, more balmy and not as drying as you would think from a lip stain.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by riceisnice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

GURRRLLL THIS IS ISH MAKES YO LIPS PLUMP AND JUICCCYY!
Absolutely love this :) The colour Sweetheart is a beautiful vibrant pink that makes lips look plumper. It's translucent yet pigmented so it'll let your natural lip colour show a bit. The formula isn't exactly moisturising, but it's not drying either. It doesn't emphasize dry patches very much either. It's packaged in tubes according to the shade, and the bullet is conveniently shaped so you can draw a precise line before filling it in. It lasts all day with no fading. Oh, and it smells and tastes slightly minty :) It fades away after application, so if you don't like mint, don't worry.
The only thing I don't like about this is that there's so little product :( Aside from that, I love everything about this. It looks beautiful when freshly applied, but also when it dries down and leaves a stain!

ps this makes a great blusher!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by chavelasaurus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this, especially with my skintone I use this with my baby lips under, withoutthe baby lips though I feel like the color is to over powering for my skintone. The only con is its very dehydrating for lips

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by elenaaax

I really liked this product, the bad thing about it is that when I applied it without a lip balm under it, it didn't spread evenly across my lips. However, when I applied a chapstick before putting it on, I found that it spread more evenly and easily. I think that the packaging is okay, but the cap has a tendency to want to scrape off a bit of the product if you're not careful. The color is fantastic, it's a bright pink and lasts for a very long time. I applied it before boarding a plane, and after around 7 hours it was still on my lips. Overall, I think that it's a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this pink stain. I put this lip balm stain on at night and wake up with a nice pink stain. And It's just me sleeping alone. No man to look sexy for Lol. But I really like to sleep with lip balms. This color definitely stain my lips. I only have a problem with the packaging because the top can easily brake. But I still recommend this color Sweetheart/ Valentine. I also have Romantic.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Josie012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product was was OK. It had a nice range of colors and was long-lasting. What I don't like and ruined the product for me is after a while it becomes very dry on the lips and it settles into the lines on my lips and by the end of the day my lips are chapped, cracked, and dry, especially during the colder seasons. I tried to fix the problem by applying my lip balm, either before or after, but when I did that, it wouldn't last as long. I also feel that this product was a little over-priced.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I have 3 of these pencils (honey, romantic and sweetheart valentine). I would say that SV is the least moisturizing out of all of the colours I own. It is a very bright, cool toned pink and I think it helps brighten up my fair skin. It does last for about 3 -4 hours (it stains my lips for the amount of time - it depends on how much I eat/drink). I would look for $5 sales to buy it, I don't think these are worth $10; $5 is the most I would pay.