April 19, 2014 | 1913 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Stain Balm- Sweetheart

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by chavelasaurus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this, especially with my skintone I use this with my baby lips under, withoutthe baby lips though I feel like the color is to over powering for my skintone. The only con is its very dehydrating for lips

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by elenaaax

I really liked this product, the bad thing about it is that when I applied it without a lip balm under it, it didn't spread evenly across my lips. However, when I applied a chapstick before putting it on, I found that it spread more evenly and easily. I think that the packaging is okay, but the cap has a tendency to want to scrape off a bit of the product if you're not careful. The color is fantastic, it's a bright pink and lasts for a very long time. I applied it before boarding a plane, and after around 7 hours it was still on my lips. Overall, I think that it's a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this pink stain. I put this lip balm stain on at night and wake up with a nice pink stain. And It's just me sleeping alone. No man to look sexy for Lol. But I really like to sleep with lip balms. This color definitely stain my lips. I only have a problem with the packaging because the top can easily brake. But I still recommend this color Sweetheart/ Valentine. I also have Romantic.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Josie012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product was was OK. It had a nice range of colors and was long-lasting. What I don't like and ruined the product for me is after a while it becomes very dry on the lips and it settles into the lines on my lips and by the end of the day my lips are chapped, cracked, and dry, especially during the colder seasons. I tried to fix the problem by applying my lip balm, either before or after, but when I did that, it wouldn't last as long. I also feel that this product was a little over-priced.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I have 3 of these pencils (honey, romantic and sweetheart valentine). I would say that SV is the least moisturizing out of all of the colours I own. It is a very bright, cool toned pink and I think it helps brighten up my fair skin. It does last for about 3 -4 hours (it stains my lips for the amount of time - it depends on how much I eat/drink). I would look for $5 sales to buy it, I don't think these are worth $10; $5 is the most I would pay.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by 77pink

Extremely long wearing. Great colour and pigmentation. Feels nice on! Pleasant scent and great packaging. However after awhile it does dry out and stains your lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by marshiemallow14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had been eyeing these for a while, they were on sale so I bought one. Was in a bit of a rusha nd picked one at random. I got Sweetheart, which is a hot pink colour. It's very hydrating, and long lasting. After about 15 minutes its dry and does not leave stains anywhere. One thing that bothered me was that after about 5 minutes it started to smell very strongly of mint, they started to sting a bit, but then was fine again. Forgot to take it off overnight because I just passed out and it was still there as good as new in the morning. Wouldn't repurchase this colour, but am going to run out while it's still on sale to pick up Rendezvous.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Bazingaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Expensive for what it is! (£8.99 in boots) settles into lines and quite dehydrating after a while. Wearing a stain and balm separately seems to work better

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: hot pink

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing
- moisturizing

Cons

- stains

Comments: Pretty color. It's a nice hot pink shade that will stain your lips, but that's where the good staying power comes in. I love the minty scent and how it glides on effortlessly.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by coldwarkid

Pros: good value for money
Hot pink color to die for
long-lasting and stays a good 3-4 hours even with eating,drinking, talking
Hot pink color
Twist-up resembling crayons so everything gets used up.

Cons:
sorta dries my lips
Need to put this with a light hand because it really imparts a high-impact headturning pink on the lips.

I love this balm/lipstick/lipstain. It stays on virtually forever, color does fade but to a lovely warm pink that makes u look healthy. Overall, I would keep buying all of the kissable balmstains as long as Revlon keeps churning them out of the factory. Buy it.