Maybelline Volum' Express The Mega Plush

3.3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My favorite mascara, I've used it for years. It really is wonderful. Even if you have short eyelashes, it makes them look very long and thick.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I keep repurchasing this mascara. This is my 4th repurchase of it. I like the packaging and the brush, it evenly coats my lashes which are sparse and short. It builds a good amount of volume and length. I add 2 or 3 layers to build more volume. This is a more natural everyday mascara. It does last long on me, and it lifts my lashes up. I like that it feels light on the lashes and they're not stiff at all. It looks good with a few layers and with other mascaras. However when it starts drying out in the tube there is a little flaking but its not too bad. I've even bought the Mega Plush Deep Velvets about a year and a half ago which work just as well, but unfortunately I don't think you can get those anymore. Overall I'm very happy with this mascara and I'll continue repurchasing it.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really rate most Maybelline mascaras and this one is no exception. I find they are good value for money, last well, and give good volume and length without clumping.

I like this one, it feels very light on my lashes and is easily buildable without being clumpy. I feel the brush is a touch too large, but I don't really have a problem with this, it's just a preference really. In fact, I'd like the brush from the Flared mascara as I like the spoon shape - easier to do lower lashes!

I got this for £3.50 in a local discount store. I would buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is an good and cheap mascara (but it dries out sooo fastly). It added some volume to my lashes and holds the curl!! But I did curl my lashes before! Unfortunately I couldn't use it for more than a month and it does smudge a bit in hot climates, I would buy it again though since it works perfectly together with the illegal length mascara :) I hate the new cheap rubber brushes maybelline is trying to push out on the masses, this one has a nice brush similar to the Full'N'Soft mascara one.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This product is alright

pros:
smuges a little
dosent hold curk well
soft bristles
and wouldnt come off with water

cons
darken lashes
feels light
and soft

The packaging is really cute and the colours are nice. I thought id enjoy the flexible brush but its just annoying. The length of the brush is sooooo long and its terrible and flaky. It leaves lashes hard and gross feeling

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Packaging is a cute color, and a nice shape to hold easily. The spoolie reminds me of a pinecone shape. I personally feel the brush is a bit too big for carefully apply. The formula smells different than other mascaras I had used. The formula's texture is strange to me. The brush doesn't seem to collect enough product. It took me a few attempts to collect and apply the product on my curled lashes. The formula felt a little bit resistant, it clumped some of my lashes. It did not lengthen my lashes, but thickened and added some volume to them. Over time, the product had flaked and fell into my eye and cheek bones. Removal is slightly tough because the formula felt resistant. I do not recommend this to those who wear contact lenses.

I've just repurchased, I really like it. I have straight, not very long lashes. It adds more length than volume the way I apply it in 2-3 layers. It doesn't clump at all. It holds the curl if I keep my routine of first applying a layer to the tips of the lashes. For my stubborn lashes this is as good as it's going to get. What makes it special to me is that the lashes remain soft to the touch so I don't tend to pick them with my fingernails.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I found this at dollar tree. its the emerald velvet color from the deep velvets line. I love it its got a pretty green color and with my hazel eyes it made my eye color pop. I'm going to buy more

I'm surprised by the negative reviews! I liked this mascara much better than the Lash Rocket. The Rockets bristles were too short to grip my lashes and the formula was too wet and made my lashes feel brittle. This one has a very nice formula that lengthens and volumizes without weighing my lashes down or making them feel heavy and crunchy.

The brush is a little odd. It's oval shaped so it takes some getting used to. If you have very short lashes, I could see how this would be a problem. However, it works like a dream for me and I'm able to grip every lash. Applying this on my lower lashes can get tricky but it's doable.

This lengthens and volumizes for me without excessive clumping. My eyelashes look fake! It's fantastic! This mascara is good at holding a curl as well. It doesn't flake off all over the place throughout the day. It does rub off on my under eye area a little, but not as bad as others I've tried...just don't cry when you wear this!! Lol.

It's also easy to remove, and it doesn't make my lashes fall out. HUGE plus.

I love this stuff and I will always have a tube in my makeup bag! It's a product that I use daily. It's definitely worth trying out.

Popular Mascaras