December 22, 2014 | 1392 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love it! More in depth review later :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by sweetkandi87

I really did not care for this mascara. The wand is very flimsy and bouncy. I like something more sturdy that I can have control over, and this just seemed to bounce or spring every time I went over my lashes. I also felt that even with several passes, my lashes didn't have a lot of length or volume.
This mascara does have a lot of color and coats the lashes well. I got a very nice black color to my Lashes, but this was very difficult to take off and smudged throughout the day. It totally gave me racoon eyes. I didn't even finish it I disliked it so much. I would not repurchase this. If you want a Maybelline mascara, go for the original colossal in the yellow tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by jelly_bean

This mascara is just meh. I don't spend a lot of time on my lashes. I'm sure if you put two or three coats of this on and kept combing it that it would look good. I just put one coat on and there are clumps, it gets a bit spidery, and I don't think it looks much better than wearing nothing at all. I have very oily skin and this smudges under my eyes by the end of the day.

Just an okay mascara that I will keep using until it's time to get a new one, but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by rach3al

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara because I thought this mascara would make my lashes plushy as in its name. It would on my friend who has really long full voluminous lashes but I'm not my friend I have really short and NOT voluminous lashes. But if you're like me this mascara is perfection for natural looking lashes and for girls with really thick lashes you're gonna get some plushy lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is good. Very black, goes on great, easy to apply. the brush is awesome, never clumpy. But I find I can't get my desired volume unless I layer it with other mascaras I have in my bag, which I usually do anyway, but I have others that I can use alone and get my desired look. It's good to have to layer, but it could be better for being worn alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by 223minx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What I like most about this mascara is the texture. After application, eyelashes are not crunchy. They feel soft. They don't flake. This is kind of a run of the mill mascara, nothing about it is particularly special, but it's good for work or lazy weekends and washes off easily. It's like the comfort food of eyelashes, it appears natural. If you're not going for a dramatic look, I would pick this. The color is a pretty good black and it lasts for a couple of hours. The brush is a very full, thick spoolie which gives it a sort of lush feel during application. I've found this one can clump because the brush is so big, so just be careful to go slow and you should be able to get full, even coverage with one coat.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by jorejuela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great beginner mascara. Its around $7 and is honestly one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by nenaaluvv

I really notice a difference with the weight of my lashes. the brush doesn't clump like I was afraid it would

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

The brush on this mascara is what originally drew me to it as I love big fluffy bristle brushes on my mascaras. The gel formula doesn't seem to make much difference to me. I didn't notice it lasting any longer than any other Maybelline mascara. The brush lengthens and separates really well and gives a lot of volume. It doesn't flake off throughout the day and doesn't smudge under my eyes either. I also love the colour of the packaging as it makes it easy to distinguish from all my other mascaras.

In my opinion, this is not as good as my Maybelline Colossal Volume (my all time favourite Maybelline mascara) but is on par with the Maybelline The Falsies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! and that says a lot cuz I am VERY picky with mascaras cuz I like a lot of other people absolutely hate mascara that gives you spider lashes and hard and stiff lashes ew. but this one gives me awsome length and volume in one sweep, even two coats look amazing without looking hard or spidery and I am in love, I have the shade "Blackest Black" and it does make my lashes nice and dark both top and bottom lashes. it comes off easily and for $7 I'm very happy. I usually very much dislike maybelline mascaras I'm a Rimmel or L'oreal kind of mascara girl but I'm glad I changed it up and try this. have already repurchased.