July 29, 2014 | 894 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorstay LipColor

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Moira16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color only lasted for 2 hours and then it started crumbling. It was very dry and I have never had liquid lipstick start crumbling before...it looked very unattractive. Want longwear lipstick go along with Covergirl...it's cheaper and it stays on a lot longer but Revlon had a better color selection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by carasweet

I'm so glad I found a long-wearing lipstick that isn't horribly drying.
I bought this in Pink Indulgence and Luscious Rose.
PI is a cool-toned pink (beware, if you have olive or yellow undertones)
LR is a warm rosy color
I love that this lipstick has a creamy application, but none of the feathering or slipping around of a typical creamy lipstick.
Wonderful, really. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a long-lasting lipstick but unwilling to compromise with having moisturized lips~

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by hollyhoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used this several years ago when it was in the thinner black tubes and LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the grape shade. Unfortunately, they discontinued it. I tried the newer formula and it did go on nicely and felt creamy on my lips, but i didn't love it like I did the discontinued line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by BayouGrrrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best long wearing lipstick on the market. Good color, not drying. Unfortunately, some of my favorite shades are getting hard to find :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by deba44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried SO many long wearing lipsticks--some on the very expensive end--and this one wins hands down. So many of the other long wearing formulas either aren't long wearing at all, or they're terribly drying on the lips. This one lasts longer than most lipsticks, goes on easy, doesn't dry out my lips. I love the smooth coffee shade. It won't last through a meal, but you can drink your coffee and still have lipstick on when you're done. Packaging isn't the most glamorous, but the product is what counts, and this one delivers.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by darcynana7

I have this in mocha silk. I really like this. I usually try to stay away from long wearing lipstick because it's usually quite dry and when it starts coming off it looks awful but I quite like this lipstick. It's not as long wearing as you would think but its a good product. Won't over-dry your lips. Good coloring. When you first put it on its quite wet but eventually starts drying up to a nice natural finish. Not glossy or matte. Just perfect every day lipstick. I would repurchase. I'm actually looking forward to a sale so I can get other colors!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

I give this product 4.5 lippies and will most likely repurchase. I bought this lipstick in a pink shade (I think its called "touch of pink" or something to that effect); the color is really pretty, but I completely agree with Katcpoh, in that the lipstick/gloss was not as shiny as I wanted to be, so I also use lip balm prior and to applying this on my lips, as well as afterwards. If I don't,my lips look dry and cakey. However, on the upside, aside from the pretty color, the staying power is great. I hope Revlon makes this shade in slightly more shiny/glossy formulations. Overall, I find Colorstay to be a good d/s lipstick/gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by katcpoh

I bought this lipstick last night in Cozy Coral and thought that it was just... okay. The packaging was the usual lip stick and was actually a little heavier than most other lipsticks I've had. I don't love the color on me. It's a pinkish-orange (more orange than pink) and looked a little funny on me. That was the just the first time I had used it and I immediately took it off. It's not as shiny or glossy as I had originally wanted it to be, but the color is actually really pretty. Overall, I think the product is okay for what it is, but I would not buy it again unfortunately.

Trick: Put on chapstick underneath the lipstick and then blot the color off with tissue paper and apply a clear gloss on top. It kind of mutes the color out a bit to make it look a little more natural. I wore it today and got a few compliments on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by GryphonLovesLipstick

A long-wearing lipstick that is actually pleasant to wear. Nice selection of colors, I currently have Blissful Honey (a yellow-toned, slightly rosy nude/brown, very subtle shimmer) and Sheer Bronze (a coppery bronze shade, sheerer color but more pronounced shimmer). But what I really love about these is their application and wear. When I first apply, the texture is smooth and slippery, so I can still smoosh my lips and spread it around evenly. Within half a minute or so though, it dries down to its "long-wearing" state, which is still never so dry that it's unpleasant or tough on my lips. Lasts really well and wears off evenly. Packaging is sturdy and I like the long, slimmer shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Tarheeloutwest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Mocha Silk is a great caramel/nude lippie. MLBB for a fair/warm complexion. Despite the "mocha" in the name, it's not very brown. It's creamy, not glossy. Not quite matte, though. Great everyday lipstick that lasts well. I'm waiting for another BOGO to expand my collection.

This is my second rave for a product from Revlon's Colorstay line. Could this be lurve? I think so.