October 1, 2014 | 1094 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Lovesick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by jccmz

I own 5 of these. Lovesick is one of the most flattering colors on me. I was very surprised because it looks like it would be scary-bright, but it's quite flattering. It can be worn sheer or deepened. It's decently moisturizing, but not the same as a real lip balm or vaseline, obviously.

I really liked these at first, but have decided I prefer the opacity of real lipsticks. These are okay if you smear on 5 or so layers, but I don't really want to see the texture of my lips when I have lip color on. I have many lipsticks very similar or identical to this color, which are full lipsticks, so when I finish this product, I probably won't repurchase. It might take 2-3 years though to finish; it lasts a really long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

Love the color on my fair skin and it leaves a nice stain. I bought these in various shades. Im not sure I like the minty taste, and they are also no so smooth to apply. Comparing to clinique chubby stick they are much more pigmented and stay longer, but they dont moisture your lips and if you have dry lips you must apply a lip balm before. Great price though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 5:23:00 AM More reviews by MissEstelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Woah, amazing. I just recently realized that hot pinks are THE lip color for me when applied lightly, so I bought this based on the reviews.

The tint is natural looking and makes me look incredibly healthy and like my lips are flushed. It stayed on perfectly during eating three pieces of toast and drinking a beer, which I've never actually experienced before.

And most importantly: I applied it at home just at night without telling the SO, and it looks natural enough that he didn't ask if I put something on, but the instant he saw me with it, his eyes kept wandering to my lips like they were distracting him, and he started wanting to kiss me and chew on my lips :P

So yeah, I'll say it's worth the fairly low price!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by aileenpamela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this one as a gift and i didn't expect much about this product at first. I was really amazed with how it pigments my lips and it really last forever despite eating and drinking! A very good balm stain for daily use. Definitely a must try!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by purelygorgeous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm! It's stains my lips so beautifully. I differently will buy again. It's easy to use and takes up little space. It glides on smooth and silky. I love the jumbo crayon look, but the cap may seem to come off easily. I didn't experience that yet but the cap slides of smooth. I love the color too. But I don't like the minty smell it has! I rather my makeup with no scent! I would still differently recommend this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by AMac26

I love the consistency, and it lasts pretty long, but I'm not in love with this colour. It's really bright pink when I put it on - be ware! Other than that I like the balm stain as a whole. Plus - it smells really minty :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by mumomo51

This is an amazing product !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought this product because this i needed to replace my mac girl about town and did not have time to buy a new one. I really wanted to get a crayon like lipstick because i had one when i was younger.
the colour is amazinf and stays on all day even when i lick my lips or drink . this colour complements my dark skin really well. ]

i would recommend this product to anyone

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by xxnattyxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the just bitten !!! It's amazing! would buy this again. Love all the colours of the just bitten.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Merry_Dove

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews I had to go out immediately to buy this. I love the chunky crayon type lipstick. It went on evenly and smoothly. Unfortunately the color was horrendous on me. It wore off into the brightest fuchsia pink lip stain I've ever seen. Most embarrassing when I looked in the mirror. Maybe I''m just too old for this color. I would like to try the next darkest color and hope it isn't too dark. Other than the color I think I really like the way it goes on and the lasting stain part.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by pollypocket28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this product! I first bought it late last year as id seen a review on youtube about it and thought id give it a go. I was also looking for a bright lip as id always worn nude pinks before and as the girl in the video had fair skin like myself I thought it might suit me. The packaging is bright and is alot like the clinique chubby sticks although not as expensive! The product itself is just like a large crayon and lasts for ages! The balm glides on easily and allows you to build depending on how bright you would like it to be. I couldn't believe how incredibly moisturisng and bright this product was! The pigmentation is unbelievable and lasts throughout the day even whilst eating and drinking. I have recieved many compliments on this colour and love to wear it during the day as it brightens the whole face or at night for a glam look. I also like to put the revlon pink pop lipgloss over it sometimes to make the colour more glossy if going out at night. This is by far the best balm stain I have ever purchased cant wait to try out the other colours!!