October 1, 2014 | 1714 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Josiegleeson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hands down best brush for liquid and cream foundations. It creates a full coverage and a flawless finish. Absolutely in love with this brush, definitely give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by kenka

I really liked this one,, I was using the strippling brush from the same line (which I like as well), but some how I feel more comfortable using this one, it goes through my make up very easily...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by charlottehi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The Expert Face Brush - along with the Buffing Brush - are the best foundation brushes I have ever used. It works wonders with all the liquid foundations that I have used with it. This brush never fails to leave my foundation looking flawless. The brush feels sturdy, it is quite easy to clean, and I don't think it has even shed one hair yet. I wouldn't complain about the price either. I'm never looking back!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by paine724

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first real foundation brush. I alternate using this when my Sigma F80 is being washed/drying. It's a very dense brush and is excellent for buffing foundation into the skin.

It can also be used as a multi-purpose brush. I've used this to blend my undereye concealer due to its dome shape and I've also used this to blend liquid/cream contours on my face. It blends products so well and at the price point, it competes with similar MAC and sigma brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by MS05

I use this brush for nearly everything! I don't use it with foundation when I am going for a lighter look but usually I use it on an every day baisis. I even use it sometimes for contorting, I know weird but I like it. So soft and completely changed my makeup application!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by livfosterr

I own many real techniques brushes but this one has to be my favourite. It feels soft and blends any liquid/cream foundations and concealers in really well! I use it to blend in my 'Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse foundation' and my 'Collection Ultimate wear concealer' and I'm in love. It's a definite must buy and for the price (compared to other foundation brushes) it is the best one I've used!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by yolanda71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It is a wonderful brush. It does the job quickly. It is my favorite after the Sigma F88.
The only problem is that i have to clean it every time after a single liquid foundie application because it absorbs product.
I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by OnePerfectPicture

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fantastic brush! I use it primarily for creams. Super soft & dense. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by nadeska07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For $9 AUD this is the best foundation brush ever! This is what got me into using foundation brushes and is definitely worth a try (especially if you think you don't like brushes or are just starting out with makeup).

PROS

-soft, dense, feels really nice on the skin
-cheap
-applies and blends foundation flawlessly (just dip it into a dollop of foundation on the back of your hand and paint on your foundation and then go over it in small light "buffing" circles)
-dries very quickly after washing, retains shape and won't shed

CONS

-loses a bit of softness with repeated washing but this can be remedied by moisturizing the bristles with coconut oil or olive oil.2
-nothing else really but if you want an even better, more luxurious application try the Sigma F82 Round Kabuki.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by LittleSallyRacket

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

All the Real Techniques brushes are brilliant, but this one is my absolute favourite. I use it to apply foundation and I find it so much easier and more effective than an ordinary, flat foundation brush. It's really soft and is perfect for getting a lovely natural finish by buffing the foundation into the skin. Plus, for areas where I need extra coverage, I can use the side of the bristles to tap foundation or concealer on to particular trouble spots to get a really nice, blended result.

This is such a great brush for the price - it's easily as good as brushes that cost twice as much.