Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Setting Brush

4.7

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Love this for putting on concealer under eye when i do other people makeup

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I did not like this at all for blending out my concealer. Itís a bit rough and a little too big. I also found it grabbed too much product, so I was wiping away what I just put on. I much prefer the ELF Flawless Concealer brush.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just got this brush last week for highlighting and for setting my concealer with powder and I love it. It is a great brush as it is tapered and gets in around the area quite well. I am going to get another one for a sculpting brush as I found it works quite nicely for that as well. It is soft, plush and has wonderful direction. I highly recommend.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this brush. It is perfect for applying your under-eye concealer or highlighter. It's high quality, no shedding and feels amazing on the skin. Recommend this brush to anyone!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've got 2 of these, one of them I use for applying concealer and blending it out, a perfect fit for your under eye area (although this has been said a million times in these reviews) and the other one I use for applying highlighter. Real Techniques brushes are reasonably priced and great quality, they also wash really well.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Like all of the Real Techniques brushes, the setting brush is great quality and affordable. I like this brush because it has a very unique design that is perfect for setting under eyes and I also use it for applying powder highlighters. The tapered tip allows you to apply powder on the sides of nose or inner tear duct area. I usually use one side of the brush to apply setting powder and then I use the other side for powder highlight. Really great multi-tasking brush that has an irreplaceable spot in my collection.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I absolutely love this brush! I use it mainly for highlighting both powder and liquid. This brush is well made with next to no shedding. Excellent brushes for the price.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Perfect for setting under eye ! Another great brush from real techniques

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Excellent, high quality, durable and super soft brush. I use this to set my undereye area and apply highlight to my face and this is amazing. It blends my concealer and highlighter flawlessly and really marries the product onto your skin, a brush specifically for setting small areas on the face like your eyes may seem like a luxury product but once you start using it, you'll be glad you did. A technique like this really pulls the entire face makeup together. It's good for brushing away any excess eyeshadow as well but since I am a beast with my eyeshadow I always apply my concealer after eyeshadow.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have two of these - one I bought on it's own and one that came with the Sculpting set. I use them for different things, and I love them for both applications.

I first bought this to go with my e.l.f. HD undereye setting powder. It works great for that as it is the right size to fit under my eyes and doesn't pick up too much product.

When I got the second one, I wasn't sure what I would use it for as I bought the Sculpting set mainly for the fan brush. I tried it yesterday with my concealer under my eyes and it worked a treat. It blended it out without smearing it all over my face or taking product away from where I actually wanted it to go (which happens to me with other concealer/brush combos).

Is it an essential brush? No, probably not. Am I pleased that I have it? Yes, absolutely.

Popular Makeup Brushes