Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Setting Brush

4.8

on 1/22/2015 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the only brush I will use to set my under eye concealer. It applies the correct amount of product every time. It is easy to clean and does not shed. I will buy another one to apply my highlight. In a pinch can be used to apply a wash of color to eyelid, by squeezing the bristles together.

on 1/3/2015 2:53:00 AM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS BRUSH! It is the perfect brush for setting concealer in the under eye area or T Zone (for a more concentrated application of powder), it packs the setting powder on well and I just do not have enough good things to say about this awesome product.

It was also fairly cheap considering the quality (I brought it off iHerb, as prices in Aus are too expensive), and have been using this for well over a year, cleaning once a week with my Loreal Elvive Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Shampoo (which i SWEAR BY... trust me try this product for cleaning your brushes!)

on 12/26/2014 8:06:00 AM

I don't think I've ever used a Real Techniques brush I didn't love.
I use the setting brush for multiple things:
-setting my undereye concealer
-applying highlighter
-a light contour

It's very soft and fluffy but just dense enough to deposit the right amount of product. I have not encountered any shedding at all so far, and it holds it's shape very well after washing.

The only downside I can think of is that my nearest Walmart doesn't carry RT brushes!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

love it, I use it to blend in my under eye concealer - collection lasting perfection concealer in shade 2.

on 11/5/2014 1:36:00 PM

I love this brush. It is so soft and very practical. I use it for contouring and for blushes in small containers (both powder and cream).

on 10/18/2014 10:12:00 PM

I looooove this brush! I use it to set my under eyes (fits perfectly) and highlight my cheekbones, nose, cupid's bow and chin. Does not shed what so ever and it's really really soft! Definitely would repurchase! You need this!

on 10/16/2014 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The most amazing brush I have ever had for setting my under eye powder. There is no hair fallout, it's easy to clean, and looks pretty sleek. It's also the perfect size and gives me a great finish! Love this product!

on 10/11/2014 7:51:00 AM

This is a great multi-purpose brush that is soft and sturdy. Absolutely perfect for contouring the nose area and for setting powder without dusting all over yourself. Can be used for detailed facial contouring, but I find it too much of a hassle for that as it is quite small for a face brush. Even so, I still highly recommend it and would repurchase.

on 8/26/2014 2:11:00 PM

I love Real Techniques brushes in general: great quality at a great price. I really like the shape is this brush, it's perfect for setting your under eye concealer, it's soft and works really well. Why just two lippies then? I've had it for 2 months and I think it has lost half its hairs. Everytime I use it I cringe seeing the amout of hairs that fall off and don't get me started on when I wash it. I've never had this issue with any other brush! Did I get a bad batch? I guess I would repurchase to give it another try, considering all the great reviews....

on 8/2/2014 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my most used brushes. I use it for precision powdering with the ben nye luxury powder. It fits perfectly under the eyes and on the tzone.

Also, the brush doesn't lose its shape when it's washed and is incredibly soft. It's a great brush and at the price point, it can't be beat.

Popular Makeup Brushes