July 28, 2014 | 1795 users online

Lips - Maybelline - Baby Lips - Peppermint

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by signedxchantese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I go to sleep, I have to put something on my lips. If not, my lips get dry and chapped, and I have a slimy feeling from licking my lips all night during sleep. Nighttime and winter are the times when I need moisture in my lips, and this product helps a lot with that. It keep my lips moisturized and never dries it out. And it has sunscreen? PUUURFECT :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by natmc13

Love this lip blam, It smels gorgeous, Leaves a nice glossy sheen and lasts for ages leaving my lips soft and i havnt had cracked or chapped lips since ive started using it! Would defo recommend x Also I just bought them in Pink Punch and Intensive Care

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

This product has just launched in the UK and I was so excited to use it after all the hype from America. With so many tasty flavours it took me ages to decide upon the peppermint version, I mainly chose this as it was colourless.

The minty smell is very mild and doesn't last long. Normally mint products leave a tingly sensation that cools and refreshes...not this one though. My lips do feel moisturised and soft and I love the fun packaging. I think I will buy other chapsticks from this line, I wish I had opted for the cherry one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by NJulia

I simply adore this product! I have been using this product for the past 6 months and I can honestly say that it has made a huge improvement to my lips. I suffer from chronic chapped lips, I had tried every single lip balm ever made from Burt's Bees to Rosebud salve to Blistex. This is the only product in my arsenal that fights my chronic chapped lips. Every time I see one in the supermarket or drug store, I buy it because it's the best. I love the way it tingles when you first put it on and it kind of cools your lips. It's not sticky or super waxy and you can apply it every couple of hours and not have this gross feeling on your lips. My lips are so soft now and I think it even helped with some of the lines that were forming on them. I have it in most of the other shades but this one is the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Beare1998

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like the peppermint, most lip balms are either too strong or you can't taste it but this was perfect, I like how it caps and doesn't fall but there was just too little for too much. It's usually around 5 dollars but I got it for 3 at Dollar General. Even then it is not enough product to pay 5 dollars for (even 3 is up there for around .15 oz of lip balm) but the SPF 20 is nice for summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by PaulaCabezas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipbalm as a travel companion for a trip I did to Lima (Peru) in the summer and it was ok, it really help me feel a little more at easy about all the hours I passed under the sun, but then when I came back to my home I didn't use it even once.

My main problem with this balm is the greasy feeling it has on your lips, it feels like vaseline.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

Honestly... I am a little irritated about the entire baby lips line. It reminds me exactly of BeneFit makeup and there style and marketing scheme. They take a product, make it fun, in pretty bright colors- hype it up like its something so amazing everyone has to have it- and it ends up being such a let down. I liked baby lips.... i love the colors and how cute it looks... but in all reality, I can get chapstick, or other lip treatments that work 3x better, at half the price. So because it comes in a cute tub with neon colors, it should be double thr price? Softlips works WAY better... will actually give you baby lips, and it costs $2.00. Who in there right mind pays 5$ for a tube of chapstick? and it doesnt even moisturize and give you baby lips like they said it will. I bought one of the tubes to see what the hype was about, and it was exactly as I thought it would.be- nothing special at all.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by claudia9927

I LOVE the Baby Lips ! This one is clear ... It's very moisturizing and leaves your lips feeling soft. The best thing about this lip balm is that you can apply it under any other lip product .. like a lipstick , and it will hydrate your lips no matter what. It has a very subtle peppermint smell to it. Not as strong as the mint EOS lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

A great lipbalm for the price, not too greasy, nice peppermint minty tingle without being drying or irritating. Does what it should for a good price. Too bad these aren't available in my country but I can always buy online.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by edmineralsgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had a $2 off coupon for this item, so I figured I'd try it out. I am a lip balm fanatic and have tried almost every drug store lip balm that exists. This time I needed a simple, clear chap stick to stash in my work purse. This particular one caught my eye because it has spf 20, no added colors or shimmer, and a peppermint scent. I like the twist packaging (similar to a lipstick tube). Nothing really sets this chap stick apart from the rest. It applies very smoothly and makes my lips feel so soft and plump and the tingly peppermint feels good on my lips, HOWEVER, this hydration wears off within just 30 minutes. I tested out its lasting power by applying it and avoiding rubbing my lips together, licking my lips or eating/drinking anything. My lips were completely dry within 30 minutes of application (and I do not have excessively dry lips to begin with). I'll finish up the tube, but will pass on buying this one next time.