April 18, 2014 | 1442 users online

Concealers - Yves Saint Laurent - Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by morphinization

I think this is my new HG concealer. I don't really have bags but I have very thin skin around my eyes, and you can literally see blue veins. This is the only concealer that comes even close to almost fully concealing my veins, it is incredibly creamy and my under-eye area looks brightened and hydrated after applying this. I got it in medium and it is a perfect match for light-medium skintones when a little tanned. I only recently got it so I'm not sure how long it will last, you don't get a huge amount of product for the price (which is a shame), but I'm so happy with the coverage that it is worth it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by LAYDEEXME

This brightened my undereye area a lot. It's not drying and a great concealer for covering redness. The only thing is it didnt cover my blemishes well but I'll still repurchase until I find something better. Worth a purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by chrisandlen

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A concealer that actually does conceal.This is amazing goes on well for a stick concealer. Very hydrating and surprisingly good.
A little goes a long way. Best of all it has staying power lasts all day without touch ups.
It is a bit more expensive than store concealers but it is worth the extra cost as a little goes a long way.
No more panda eyes. This is a definate keeper.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Ire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is in my top two, along with touche eclat.
I use the lightest color under my eyes and it covers all dark circles! I also love it because it doesn't crease, and it doesn't make the fine lines look like full-blown wrinkles --compared to almost all concealers I've tried in the past.
It's on the pricey side, but totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by skysmedley

This concealer is amazing! It covers absolutely everything, I have acne and blemishes and this product never lets me down. It's long lasting and never breaks me out! The downfall of this concealer is you don't get enough of the product, only 2g, which is disappointing because I go through that pretty quickly, I'm already on my second stick of it. I wouldn't say this concealer is good for eyes because it does tend to crease if I put it on my eye lid. But for blemishes or acne 100% coverage! It's a must buy product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 7:02:00 AM More reviews by missDeeblue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually go for the famous Touche Eclat - but not anymore, not since discovering this beauty!
In YSL fashion its Luxurious with a capital 'L' The packaging is metal ..as for the product Well....let me tell you OUTSTANDING! Feels like cashmere, works perfectly. So why does this win over Touche Eclat? OK IMHO, its like this: For sure, Touche is great, this works better because it deals with the heavy darkness we sometimes get, that Touche eclat, cant 'Touche' LOL Furthermore, it lasts, and will stay all day until you take it off. Blends amazingly, almost to HD standard, and would deal with Hi-def scrutiny, without getting the 'flash bounce' that Eclat can pick up, next time you are at a celebrity bash.

Finally, the packaging is half the length, which makes portability easier, not that you will need to touch up!
Worth every penny. Go on, take an Eclat break and try this - you wont regret it! xx

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 8:26:00 AM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Good classic stick concealer. Opaque, pigmented, reasonably long-lasting, and perfect for touch-ups. I mostly use it on my face -- I have a creamier liquid concealer for undereye circles -- and I'm happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by alicilera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is HG status for me, i have never used concealer under my eyes as they always make me look worse - creasing, more fine lines, it's crazy~ but THIS stick, goes on so creamy and light, thin layer and helps with my reddish/darkish eye area. initially got this to use over blemishes, but it just melts away over blemishes (stick to CDP for blemishes). but this is amazing on my eye. price works work to be the same as CDP so it is exp! 2g only per stick but lovely packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by jennafoster

I have been on the market for a new concealer, and seeing as almost all my makeup products are YSL, I thought I should try this. I am only 20 and this concealer settles into my fine lines, it doesn't last very long and find myself having to reapply during the day. That being said, the packaging of course is gorgeous, but over all it is just okay IMO. Back to Chanel I go..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by DahliaLily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used many concealers and most of them do either little or nothing to cover my bluish veins and little undereye rings and dark areas. At first I wasn't sure what to think of this. Number 2 was a little dark for me and though number 1 is much better it is a tad orangey....just a tad that is. So I stuck with this. I applied it with my fourth fingertip at first and didn't find it was covering well. I bought myself a Bobbi Brown long handle concealer brush with a cap. Also prepared my Lancome blue looking eye makeup remover bottle and some tissues. I took the concealer brush and barely tapped the anti cernes number 1 concealer a couple of times and with my hand towards the outer end of the concealer brush I barely touched the brush under my icky under eye areas and lo and behold the concealer was doing a fairly good job hiding everying - almost like a magic eraser! I used a super super ....really light touch with the brush. I never touch the area once the concealer is on other than to blend out edges with my fourth finger or tip of the brush. I find the lighter the touch with the brush the better the concealer covers. This is the best concealer I've ever used but I find how I apply it makes a huge difference on effectiveness. On the other hand I will say with my other concealers even applying it the exact same way I apply the anti-cernes does not cover my icky areas. SO ....the anti-cernes makes all the difference also and is fabulous. Bought a couple of extra ones despite the price. When done applying I dip the brush into the makeup remover and then swipe brush on tissue several times and then rinse brush with water. I do this each morning.