December 19, 2014 | 851 users online

Concealers - Yves Saint Laurent - Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by cccchloe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a fan. First off, I just have to say that the packaging feels very 5 cents. It looks decent from a distance but as soon and you touch and hold it, if you closed your eyes you would swear it was from a dollar store. It's gold coated plastic. Then again, this goes for all their golden packaging (blushes, etc). They should take some tips from Guerlain or Tom Ford and make their packaging reflect the price point.

The product itself is mediocre. At this rating, I was expecting something very similar to my Cle de Peau stick concealer, but it was nothing special. Slightly dry and no extraordinary concealing performances here. I returned it and gladly got my huge chunk of change back for that tiny thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by GracieCat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ever since a boy in high school told me I looked like I had coal under my eyes, I have spent 20 years trying to find a concealer that works for my horrible dark undereye circles. I've been using this one for two months-- it's my HG. Covers better than any product I've found and doesn't settle into lines.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by lauraricci

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my ultimate HG. Covers very well, blends amazingly well! Does NOT settle into lines *at all*. I love, love, love this product. I have tried everything. I keep coming back to this and this is all I will use now. I also use this as a highlighter sometimes, it works very well. One of the best overall products to have in your bag, ladies.
Oh and the amount may look moderate to some, but I find that a stick lasts me a *long* time. Very much worth the price.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by morphinization

I think this is my new HG concealer. I don't really have bags but I have very thin skin around my eyes, and you can literally see blue veins. This is the only concealer that comes even close to almost fully concealing my veins, it is incredibly creamy and my under-eye area looks brightened and hydrated after applying this. I got it in medium and it is a perfect match for light-medium skintones when a little tanned. I only recently got it so I'm not sure how long it will last, you don't get a huge amount of product for the price (which is a shame), but I'm so happy with the coverage that it is worth it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by LAYDEEXME

This brightened my undereye area a lot. It's not drying and a great concealer for covering redness. The only thing is it didnt cover my blemishes well but I'll still repurchase until I find something better. Worth a purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by chrisandlen

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A concealer that actually does conceal.This is amazing goes on well for a stick concealer. Very hydrating and surprisingly good.
A little goes a long way. Best of all it has staying power lasts all day without touch ups.
It is a bit more expensive than store concealers but it is worth the extra cost as a little goes a long way.
No more panda eyes. This is a definate keeper.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Ire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is in my top two, along with touche eclat.
I use the lightest color under my eyes and it covers all dark circles! I also love it because it doesn't crease, and it doesn't make the fine lines look like full-blown wrinkles --compared to almost all concealers I've tried in the past.
It's on the pricey side, but totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by skysmedley

This concealer is amazing! It covers absolutely everything, I have acne and blemishes and this product never lets me down. It's long lasting and never breaks me out! The downfall of this concealer is you don't get enough of the product, only 2g, which is disappointing because I go through that pretty quickly, I'm already on my second stick of it. I wouldn't say this concealer is good for eyes because it does tend to crease if I put it on my eye lid. But for blemishes or acne 100% coverage! It's a must buy product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 7:02:00 AM More reviews by missDeeblue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually go for the famous Touche Eclat - but not anymore, not since discovering this beauty!
In YSL fashion its Luxurious with a capital 'L' The packaging is metal ..as for the product Well....let me tell you OUTSTANDING! Feels like cashmere, works perfectly. So why does this win over Touche Eclat? OK IMHO, its like this: For sure, Touche is great, this works better because it deals with the heavy darkness we sometimes get, that Touche eclat, cant 'Touche' LOL Furthermore, it lasts, and will stay all day until you take it off. Blends amazingly, almost to HD standard, and would deal with Hi-def scrutiny, without getting the 'flash bounce' that Eclat can pick up, next time you are at a celebrity bash.

Finally, the packaging is half the length, which makes portability easier, not that you will need to touch up!
Worth every penny. Go on, take an Eclat break and try this - you wont regret it! xx

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 8:26:00 AM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Good classic stick concealer. Opaque, pigmented, reasonably long-lasting, and perfect for touch-ups. I mostly use it on my face -- I have a creamier liquid concealer for undereye circles -- and I'm happy with it.