October 24, 2014 | 1503 users online

Moisturizers - Trader Joe's - Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Kittycatrosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom was willing to buy this because it was cheap and natural! Anyways I LOVE that this is unscented. I think it is a really nice moisturizer and the pump is great(doesn't break). This was my first moisturizer ever. I would buy this product again when I run out. I don't use it often though(I use it once a week and use one pump). I have normal skin but it can be oily sometimes. I have a lot of the bottle left, I've had it for about four months. I haven't used 1/4 of it. I love how this one does not test on animals!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great! I have EXTRA dry,flakey skin on my forehead areas and this is AMAZING keeps it hydrated has NO smell and skin soaks it up fast (great bcuz you can apply more layers)! Its cheap and not tested on animals so i LOVE it and WILL repurchase this moisturizer and i recommend to all dry skinned ppl who have a Trader Joe's nearby you will NOT be sorry/regret the purchase. It feels super relieving for hot itcy skin. Pros: SUPER hydrating and moisturizing,not animal tested,cheap,does it's job,super hygienic packaging,hypoallergenic,unscented,ALOT of product. Cons: not everyone lives near Trader Joe's. GREAT FOR: oily skin,dry skin,flakey skin,hot itchy skin,acne prone skin,sensitive skin,eczema skin

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Good stuff! Light but moisturizing, cruelty free, unscented, lasts a long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Broke me out badly. I returned it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by makeuplovexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is the most fabulous moisturizer! it's light on the skin and has so many benefits in one! it doesn't leave my face oily and doesn't break me out. I almost wish it had spf in it but I still love the product anyway and will wear it under my bb cream, so I can get some spf. I will definitely be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by curlsandsmokeswirls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the most AMAZING moisturizer i could ever find ever. I have used every single moisturizer under the sun. I have oily skin so it's been a task finding a product that moisturizes my skin without making it excessively oily and this product is like the holy grail of facial moisturizers. I use it every single day. First it's my olay face wash then my dickinsons witch hazel to tone and finally my trader joes moisturizer to ice the cake. It's so lightweight, it's odorless, and boasts anti-oxidant qualities which i believe it lives up to. Ive seen an overall improvement of the quality of my skin as well as the size of my pores. The price(4.99 at my local trader joes) plus the quality of this product makes it one of my all time favorite find!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Kwitkowski88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great stuff! Who knew a facial moisturizer from trader joes would be so amazing? Better than any moisturizer I've bought from sephora or ulta and I only payed 6-7 bucks for it. Has a pump which keeps the product sanitary which is another plus. No breakouts. I do prefer to use this before bed so I wake up with baby soft skin :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Sured20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am very happy to have found this lotion! Im always scared of new face products since i have sensitive skin, but this looked so interesting i decided to try it. It is just what i look for in a face lotion, light and silky but hydrating enough for my combo/dry skin. Oil free isnt a requirement for me since i actually love oils for my skin(if u think you cant use oils on oily skin, see my other reviews!) , but this has so many natural plant and fruit extracts that it moisturizes so well. I havent had the chance to try it in winter yet, but i feel like it might be enough for the winter too. I typically only moisturize at night. It costs only around $6, so its a bargain as well. And the pump can be closed for travel. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by LadyDodgeballer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Other

So I use this after I wash my face with Trader Joe's All in One Facial Cleanser, and I love them both! I will continue to buy them and use them together.

I have combination skin so my face can be dry or oily depending on the time of the year, and this lotion has been great for my skin no matter what! It is super cheap and lasts a long time too (I use one pump on my face per day) I never have to reapply during the day because it keeps my face perfectly moisturized!

I love this stuff and highly recommend it to everyone! This is my favorite inexpensive facial lotion!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Hotflashes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Recent convert to this and the face wash. I could not be happier, neither could my wallet. I am in my late 50's with combo skin and I like it simple. I've been using Cerave for years, but I like this tons better.