October 22, 2014 | 1987 users online

Blush - Revlon - Photoready Cream Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by DulceBelen

I really wanted to like this product, the color seemed perfect! but, it has really bad staying power. it wore off within an hour of putting it on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Carolion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I own this in Flushed. Don't let the intensity scare you away. This blends out to a gorgeous, subtle shade but can be built up for a more colorful look. I'm not a huge blush aficionado, I just use a bit to look alive since I'm quite pale. This fits the bill for my everyday look. It's really a spectacular drugstore find. Thanks to Emily McCombs from xojane.com for tipping me off!

Previous favorites are NARS Orgasm and MUFE HD blush in Nip Slip.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

In one word? Gorgeous. I have this in all 3 (flushed, pinched and coral reef) shades available and if there were more nice shades. .I would buy them in a heartbeat.

The only one I could do without is "Pinched" - it's very light in colour, and requires more than one layer - but it's workable. Would be best for fair skin in my opinion.

I have yellow-toned NC25-30 skin and my favourite is "Flushed" a bright hot pink. It's very buildable and sets to a soft slightly powder-y finish that doesn't dry out skin. I put this on right over foundation and blend for a soft sheered-out look. Or if I'm going out I will apply contour first and then this. Really it's impossible to mess up. Texture is like silk -wonderful and easy to work with, very light, non-greasy and feels like nothing is on your skin. It's very pigmented so start with a small amount and build up as needed. No mess either like with powder blushes. Easy to travel with. Lasts all day - haven't ever needed to touch up in all the months I've been using this during 10 hr workdays.

I've used this on my mother, who is in her 60's and it looked so nice on her too! She liked that there was no tell-tale "blush" look, no harsh edges. Didn't cake up on her skin. I can't find a single bad thing to say about this. . .and it's inexpensive for the good quality. Win-win in my books.

I would recommend this to anyone - any age, any skin type.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like Revlon cream blush very much. A bit expensive for drugstore but you get sooo much i can't imagine runing out. I do wish they had more shade selection though. I have the fushia and the peach shade called 'pinched'. I love pinched. It is a foolproof blush. Very light but buildable. Pretty peach color. Probably wouldn't show up on dark skin tones. It is nice because it is about impossible to over do. As for the fushia color is is sheer but still bright. I did not find i liked the color on my pale winter skin. It seemed like i always used too much and it looked like a clown. The shade seemed to exaggerate the redness in my cheeks. As for pinched it is one of my HG blush because its so easy to use anywhere. Hope revlon starts making a few more cream blush shades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Revlon Photo Ready Cream blush. Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Laaaa Laaaa. I am in love with this magnificent blush. Prepare yourself the colors are horrendous! You will think there must be some other selections available. And who thought of these colors? Red, Purple and Peach? Your options are limited but the creamy delicate soft milled texture is stunning. The colors change as you use them, think of a thin gossamer silky veil of color over your skin. And these blushes are easy to work with. You can go for a transparent flush of light elusive hue or a dramatic Lady GAGA bold rash of pigment that rocks the world. They blend, smooth, mingle and harmonize with your skin or your foundation. I use a brush but I have used my fingers and either works with this product. Today, I am kicking myself as I recently bought a Dior Rosy glow and that was not cheap. This Revlon Photo Ready in Coral Reef is far closer to my true color tone. I love Dior but this price is more my style and the smoothness is yummy. Dior is a better product but for $12.00 Revlon is a steal.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 7:27:00 AM More reviews by 10434292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got coral reef and flushed for AUD$20 as part of sales. I like the cream texture but the pigmentation is a bit lacking. I have to reapply the blush 2-3 times to get good saturation on my cheek. Package is a bit annoying due to screw on top, although small enough to fit in my makeup bag.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I have "flushed".. and it's gorgeous!

It looks intimidating in the jar, but it's so light and gorgeous, perfect colour for rosey cheeks!
I personally like applying with a brush rather that my fingers. Since it is a cream blush it does last longer than powder blushes, perfect for those long days.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have pinched, I have to say not a fan. I find it really emphasizes the pores on my cheeks. This is odd because I have used many cream blushes and this is the first to behave like this. If I have primed with a pore filler, foundation and then this it is OK and a very pretty colour. That said there are better cream blushes on the market like Fusion's one or Clinique's

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to try a cream blusher for so long, but never found one that I liked the texture of. The Topshop ones which have been really hyped up, to me, felt quite dry which defeats the object of a cream blush - in my opinion.

I picked up the colour pinched on a complete whim, and fell in love with it almost instantly. There were no testers, so I just picked it up because the colour looked like the perfect natural peachy shade for summer. When I first opened it and swatched it on my hand I was really disappointed, it didn't look like much, but when I applied it to my cheeks it looked amazing! It made me look a lot brighter. My mother did try this because she liked the way it looked on my skin, but was disappointed as it didn't show up on her as she's considerably darker than me. This is the perfect colour for girls on the paler side, if you're tan I'd suggest going for a different colour in the range.

The lasting power of it is great, I was pleasantly surprised as I know a lot of people don't like cream blushes because of their poor lasting power - particularly in warmer weather, but I was very happy with this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by payjark

I have Pinched and I HAD Coral Reef but I threw it away because I hated it. It emphasized my pores and wasn't blendable enough. I dont mind Pinched, I'm keeping it until winter to see if it performs better on my paler skin in the winter time.