April 18, 2014 | 1760 users online

Blush - Revlon - Photoready Cream Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like Revlon cream blush very much. A bit expensive for drugstore but you get sooo much i can't imagine runing out. I do wish they had more shade selection though. I have the fushia and the peach shade called 'pinched'. I love pinched. It is a foolproof blush. Very light but buildable. Pretty peach color. Probably wouldn't show up on dark skin tones. It is nice because it is about impossible to over do. As for the fushia color is is sheer but still bright. I did not find i liked the color on my pale winter skin. It seemed like i always used too much and it looked like a clown. The shade seemed to exaggerate the redness in my cheeks. As for pinched it is one of my HG blush because its so easy to use anywhere. Hope revlon starts making a few more cream blush shades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Revlon Photo Ready Cream blush. Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Laaaa Laaaa. I am in love with this magnificent blush. Prepare yourself the colors are horrendous! You will think there must be some other selections available. And who thought of these colors? Red, Purple and Peach? Your options are limited but the creamy delicate soft milled texture is stunning. The colors change as you use them, think of a thin gossamer silky veil of color over your skin. And these blushes are easy to work with. You can go for a transparent flush of light elusive hue or a dramatic Lady GAGA bold rash of pigment that rocks the world. They blend, smooth, mingle and harmonize with your skin or your foundation. I use a brush but I have used my fingers and either works with this product. Today, I am kicking myself as I recently bought a Dior Rosy glow and that was not cheap. This Revlon Photo Ready in Coral Reef is far closer to my true color tone. I love Dior but this price is more my style and the smoothness is yummy. Dior is a better product but for $12.00 Revlon is a steal.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 7:27:00 AM More reviews by 10434292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got coral reef and flushed for AUD$20 as part of sales. I like the cream texture but the pigmentation is a bit lacking. I have to reapply the blush 2-3 times to get good saturation on my cheek. Package is a bit annoying due to screw on top, although small enough to fit in my makeup bag.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I have "flushed".. and it's gorgeous!

It looks intimidating in the jar, but it's so light and gorgeous, perfect colour for rosey cheeks!
I personally like applying with a brush rather that my fingers. Since it is a cream blush it does last longer than powder blushes, perfect for those long days.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have pinched, I have to say not a fan. I find it really emphasizes the pores on my cheeks. This is odd because I have used many cream blushes and this is the first to behave like this. If I have primed with a pore filler, foundation and then this it is OK and a very pretty colour. That said there are better cream blushes on the market like Fusion's one or Clinique's

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to try a cream blusher for so long, but never found one that I liked the texture of. The Topshop ones which have been really hyped up, to me, felt quite dry which defeats the object of a cream blush - in my opinion.

I picked up the colour pinched on a complete whim, and fell in love with it almost instantly. There were no testers, so I just picked it up because the colour looked like the perfect natural peachy shade for summer. When I first opened it and swatched it on my hand I was really disappointed, it didn't look like much, but when I applied it to my cheeks it looked amazing! It made me look a lot brighter. My mother did try this because she liked the way it looked on my skin, but was disappointed as it didn't show up on her as she's considerably darker than me. This is the perfect colour for girls on the paler side, if you're tan I'd suggest going for a different colour in the range.

The lasting power of it is great, I was pleasantly surprised as I know a lot of people don't like cream blushes because of their poor lasting power - particularly in warmer weather, but I was very happy with this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by payjark

I have Pinched and I HAD Coral Reef but I threw it away because I hated it. It emphasized my pores and wasn't blendable enough. I dont mind Pinched, I'm keeping it until winter to see if it performs better on my paler skin in the winter time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by NikkiduP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite blush is clinique precious posey but since I bought this (coral reef) 3 months ago I find myself reaching for it almost everyday.

I have normal to dry skin and the cream blush leaves a nice natural dewy finish. What I like most is the you can apply it very lightly and look like you just went for a jog. Nobody can detect its blush. Looks very natural. You can also build it to create more dramatic colour. No fancy tools needed, ring finger works just fine. Lasting power is about 6-8 hours which for a drug store brand is quite good. It has no scent and does not irritate skin. Probably works better on lighter and olive skin tones

Will definitely repurchase

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Not a fan of this at all. I don't know why I got this in the first place, generally I hate anything that is cream based in the make up world with a few exceptions, but I had an 80s themed party to go to and shade 'Flushed' was such an amazing bright magenta in the pan I convinced myself this is what I needed to create those perfectly angled, contoured cheekbones. Anyway, the result was not what I was expecting. The colour comes out so sheer it is just silly. When I swatch in on my hand it looks as bright as I'm expecting but when I tried to build it it just didn't work the way in which I wanted it to. It took much loading onto my real techniques stippling brush for the blush to actually start making an impact on my face. I don't know why I didn't just ignore my instincts on this one and I would've saved myself some money, because Revlon aren't all that cheap. I tried wearing it on my cheeks for the day and within about two hours it started sliding off my face and I had to go back to my faithful MAC coygirl to sort things out. Definitely sticking to powdered blushes in the future, would not recommend nor buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by songy67

I picked up the shade Pinched 100. It is a true peach with very fine silver shimmer which makes the finish luminous and provides a healthy sheen to the skin. However, even on my NC15 skintone I feel like the color only faintly shows up even if I substantially layer it on. That being said, it does provide a great base for powder blushes.

The texture is fantastic. It's a cream-to powder formula that isn't overly dry and blends effortlessly. It makes for a great base because of this smooth texture, and also because it's not so pigmented that it will clash with the powder blush you put over it. It adds an extra layer that helps your cheek color stick around throughout the day.

I prefer to apply this with my fingertips for the most control, but as others have said, a stippling brush or flat-top brush would work just as well.

There is a very faint chemical scent that can only be detected if you stick your nose close to the pot. The packaging is nice and sleek and fairly lightweight. For $12.99 you get a hefty .44oz or 12.4g of product. I think if you picked up one of the other two more pigmented shades they would last you a very long time. I don't regret this purchase but if I get another one I wouldn't go for "Pinched" again.