December 22, 2014 | 1878 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible - Amber Rush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Jhevner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyeshadow is so intense pigmented and it lasts all day. This color is gorgeous. It reminds me of MAC All That Glitters, but much more pigmented and half the price. I definitely recommend patting this onto the lid, and preferably over a white base like NYX Milk. Great, great shadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by jadietnguyen

I fell asleep for two hours and the shadow didn't crease or fade. Looks like I just applied!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Angelique79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've purchased three shadows from this line, this being one of them. I like them a lot but they all so far have creased over a period of four or so hours. But all my eye shadows do that, despite priming the lid, it's sort of a fact of life for me.

Having said that, this shade is beautiful! It's not too peach, not too pink and not too copper, it's a wonderful balance with shimmer rather than glitter bits. It really brings out the fact that the white of my eyes are tinged a baby blue (I have brown eyes).

The formula, as I mentioned, does crease, but I found this particular shade to be easy to blend, which I could not say for another shade of this. It was easy to build with both brush and with a finger. I found with a brush, the layer goes on light and even, but with a finger, the color is more intense. A lot of fun playing with this color. Will likely purchase more if I were to run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this! Everything about it is great - the colour is gorgeous, formula is creamy and interesting and the price is great!

The shadow is almost like a pressed pigment and goes on a little like a cream shadow, but is just as easy to blend as a regular powder shadow.

I use it with NARS Pro Smudgeproof underneath and it lasts all day, with just slight fade and creasing after 8-9 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by MadHungarian

A little allergic to this pigment, but I am rating this product as amazing. The consistency is great, no creasing, and beautiful color with dark brown eyeliner...which leads me to...unfortunately I got pink eye from it. I usually only get it from plum or pink tone shades but this one must have a little bit of the wrong pigment for me. I'm only sharing in case there is anyone like me that can't wear plums and pinks because you wouldn't think this shade would cause a problem. That being said, I'm going to get this in another shade because it is an amazing product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

This is such a beautiful shade-perfect peachy/rosy color that is not too warm on my NC40 skintone. I love to use this to add some glamour to my eye looks. I usually lightly pat this on after I finish applying my regular eyeshadows (usually bronze/neutral shades). It's long lasting and is not too glittery/shimmery. It gives a beautiful sheen to the eye that looks so pretty in pictures.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Holy moly, this stuff is FABULOUS. I don't know how to describe the consistency other than it has more moisture than a powder but has a lot less moisture than a cream. It is not a loose shadow, but it is also not tightly pressed. Inside the little tub is a little piece of flat plastic that helps keep the shadow pressed down. Despite its odd consistency it blends easily, beautifully and smoothly. It is very highly pigmented and, IMO, is just as good if not better than some high end brands.
One thing I will say is that the shimmery shades definitely have a high luster, so if you do not like shimmer or shiny shadows then you will not be a fan of many of the colors. There are matte colors, I just have not tried those yet. This shadow lasts a very long time (I work 12 hour shifts in healthcare) and it doesn't crease. This shadow also makes a beautiful liner on a damp brush.
As far as the color amber rush goes, I'm not sure super pale girls will love it because it can look kind of orange, but it is a beautiful color to pair with other shadows. This color is screaming to be put on blue eyes. I know that $8 US is typically expensive for a "drug store shadow single", however, it really is excellent quality and I have paid a lot more than that for MAC/Urban Decay/etc. single shades. Try one of the shades, you wont regret it!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by lmwiding

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Currently this is my favorite eye shadow! It lasts all day and is better lasting power than some oft high end shadows. I will definitely be buying more colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by FloweryCheese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A lovely, almost-skin colored shimmery eyeshadow on my NC44 skin. It's super easy to swipe on with a finger and goes on more pigmented that way. Even with my uber-oily lids, this lasts almost all day (with some creasing). With my HG NARS eyeshadow primer, it does not crease.

This is a great, versatile color that I can see myself wearing every day.

Minus some packaging points because you have to keep this little plastic disc stacked on top of the shadow every time you close it, which is cumbersome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOW. I have been on a quest to find my perfect bronze & copper eye shadows/liners. I first heard this reviewed from Pretty Shiny Sparkly -- she pairs it with Maybelline color tatoo in Bad to the Bronze. I purchased this Amber Rush and my heart skips a beat whenever I open the lid. It is bright, sheen, coppery deliciousness. I can wear this in my crease or just on the lid. I love the contrast with my blue eyes. It is even pretty smudged under the lower lash line, even if you don't wear it on the lid. So glad I purchased this!