L'Oreal Infallible - Amber Rush

4.7

Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, alcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Polyurethane-11, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77947 / Zinc Oxide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake,CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake]

on 7/3/2015 10:40:00 AM

This is such a beautiful shadow. The color payoff, the consistency, the staying power, the price.. I love everything about it. This is the only infallible eyeshadow I own, but it is definitely great for an all over the lid color and makes my blue eyes pop instantly. I'm not sure if I would repurchase considering I don't use it that often, but it's great to have in my collection right now for when I want a bronze-y all over the lid color.

on 5/18/2015 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow! Amazing! I was shocked at the pigmentation! I recreated Jaclyn Hills look using this and I got so many compliments! Looks amazing on blue eyes too!
I'm looking forward to buying more of these little gems!

on 3/30/2015 12:26:00 PM

I do not usually wear shadow but I saw Jaclyn Hill use this in one of her videos and looked super natural. I use my finger to apply and pat on my lid. It's sooo natural looking on my warm medium skin. I'm really impressed by the pigment in this for being a drugstore product .

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the eyeshadows there are amazing they are soft pigmented and have gorgeous colours! They are now discontinued which is a shame as I would love more colours!

on 2/16/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I agree with others that this is a beautiful coppery color and flatters lots of skin tones. The pigmentation is great with this shade and it blends well on my lids with other shades. I usually pair it with brown eyeshadow in the creases and black eyeliner. I like that I can use it wet or dry as well and it actually holds out on my oily lids until I wipe it off at night. I am slowly building up my collection of these as they are pretty good for drugstore. I would repurchase.

on 1/28/2015 2:51:00 AM

You NEED this shadow! The quality is amazing for a drugstore product! The pigmentation is beautiful and takes one swipe for color pay off. This color is a universal shade that will look good on everyone. I use this on the outer half of my lid paired with iced latte on the inner corner. Then use a matte peachy/nude shade for the crease and outer v for a simple daytime look. I also use these colors when I want a neutral eye to wear with a bold lip. You can also use this as an all over lid shade paired with darker colors for a dramatic eye look. I use UD potion primer and these shadows last all day for me. Highly recommend!

on 12/19/2014 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Can't believe I've forgotten to review this but the truth of the matter is that I sort of forgot I have it. I bought it some time ago, when it first came out and everyone was over the moon, raving about it. I was concerned that it was LE and if I didn't get it right away, it would be gone. I like the Infallible shadows -I have 5 or 6 of them and they apply easily and with intense colour (can't say that about Chanel's far pricier Illusion d'ombre shadows!) and they last all day. And Amber Rush is a lovely shade but for some reason, it's one I forget to reach for and when I do grab it, I have to be careful about what colour blouse or sweater I'm wearing (or at least I think I do) because the warmer, coppery shade can look a bit "clashy" with some of my clothing. But this is a gorgeous shadow and really is one I should remember to get out more often.

on 12/16/2014 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Nabbed the last of this color in the display at Kroger awhile back & hadn't a chance to review it until now. I have iced latte, Amber rush, & bronzed taupe & end up wearing them individually usually although they would work well together. I put it on w my ring finger or pinky (clean hands!!). I just dip it directly into the product. I think the packaging on these is neat! I like the stopper. It keeps it all in place! This is a warm brown, would suit many complexions/coloring. I too saw this in a YouTube video I don't remember who it was, but I was motivated to go buy it the next day. The supply (container) is ample, no chance of running out any time soon which is nice because they are a little bit high priced on the DS scene but well worth it. Esp if you can find a BOGO50 sale on Loreal. I don't own a lot of Loreal products mostly because I feel like their prices are kind of high for DS but i am going to be buying more from them because everything I've tried has been of good quality & whilst not high end quality, still better than stuff like other DS brands competitively priced on me. YMMV. I feel like Loreal is trying harder than other companies to offer high(ER) end products at still an affordable price for women who want to still shop for makeup at supermarkets, DS, & big box retailers for convenience & price, & I admit it's nice to have the higher quality options out there if you want them without having to go to sephora or Macy's or be bugged by SAs at counters or order online. Loreal offers a lot of interesting products that I'd like to try. The Infallible eyeshadows are high quality & offer whilst not a huge range of shades the shades that are offered are all beautiful & classy. I think I am in the target age group of women Loreal is marketed towards & geared for price wise & packaging style. I don't see young teen women being as attracted to Loreal tbh & I think another company that makes high end makeup like LancĂ´me owns Loreal?? The Infallible eyeshadows are buttery & long lasting, I really like them but don't know exactly what other colors I'd have in mind to get, but I definitely like this shade as not being too dark nor too light, a medium tone with some fine shimmer (iced latte has more shimmer!). Loreal has been around forever & I don't see it going anywhere any time soon. I would rec this eyeshadow to anybody who likes Browns/beige colored eyeshadows. Applicator not included. YMMV!

on 10/31/2014 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I held off buying this for a year because I thought I had something similar, which I do, but this is so gorgeous I couldn't resist any longer.

A beautiful warm coppery color that is just very nice with hazel eyes like mine and goes well with my cool tone skin. I avoid shadows that are too warm typically because they seem to clash but this is nice.

Very smooth, easy to blend and just stunning.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This eyeshadow is absolutely INCREDIBLE! :D The color is gorgeous on my greenish hazel eyes and it stays on forever! It doesn't crease or flake off or anything, it stays on all day like a tattoo. Thumbs way up!