April 19, 2014 | 1679 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible - Amber Rush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by becky129

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This eye shadow is FABULOUS!!! I have oily lids, but this formula stays on all day with great color payoff, which is a miracle for me. I love it so much I keep buying more colors. So far I have Bronzed Taupe, Amber Rush, Liquid Diamond, Eternal Sunshine & Golden Sage.

L'Oreal's ad says that this is "Velvety Formula. Fadeproof. Waterproof." and for once, the ad is truthful! I have gone swimming with this on and it stays put until I remove with cleanser.

I'm not a fan of the plastic stopper, so I toss it immediately. My shadow still remains in tact all the way until I hit pan.

If you are on the fence about getting one of these, just do it! They are reasonably priced and unlike any other shadow I've tried (high end OR drugstore.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

PROS:
*Quite similar to Urban Decay's eyeshadow in Toasted. Very similar reddish bronzey color. Other people also think it's a dupe for MAC's pigment in Tan.
*Looks beautiful on brown eyes!
*Smooth texture! Not powdery or chalky.
*No fallout.
*No creasing!
*VERY pigmented! You don't need to use a lot to get a nice look.
*I personally like the packaging, some people don't but I love how small the little container is. Doesn't take up any room in my makeup bag and
* The little plug that comes in the eyeshadow actually helps it keeps it shape and keeps it from getting messy!
*Pretty much the exact same product as the Georgio Armani Eyes to Kill eyeshadows which retail for 32 dollars. HUGE PRICE difference and literally the same product...since loreal owns or owned Georgio Armani.
*Affordable price. I got mine for 5 bucks.
*Easy to find. I've seen them at walmart, cvs, walgreens, target, ulta, ect.

CONS:
*NONE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 5:10:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Price: $11 CAD
Colour: rose gold/champagne
Finish: reflective metallic
Pigm.: full
Wear time: all day
Texture: buttery

It wears all day even without a primer, which is a miracle on my super oily eyelids. I love putting a burgundy in the crease with this colour! It's super shimmery so I wouldn't recommend using this as a brow bone hightlight or as cheek bone highlight unless the look you're going for is alien haha
Also, yes it is quite close to MAC Tan pigment :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by JJLOVEE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I simply adore this shade, texture, everything about this product. Pleasantly surprised and even questioned if I should buy a back up even when I'm not done with my first one yet (isn't that always the predicament for a product we love?)

High quality, buttery, versatile, and it does last. I apply with my fingers for best application.
Can use alone or make it the accent color while you add a matte color as a crease shade.

I don't want to keep hoarding make up products but these infallible eye shadows, especially with colors and qualities like amber rush make it so hard to resist! (ive been good so I only have about 4 colors that I use regularly)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by joshquinto

Love!!! I own most of the colors and i love them all!! Let me tell you.. I've never been an eye make up kinda girl but when i tried these.. I fell in love that i wear them everyday even at work.. So pigmented and they do stay put all day! And super cheap compare to high end brands.. I just dont like the packaging..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Rachelmichellel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I feel like NOBODY has mentioned that this is an EXACT dupe for MAC's Tan pigment, maybe its just me, but they are so spot on next to each other and everywhere i went online NOBODY mentioned this! crazy. speaking on performance I'm not completely sure since i haven't used it as much but for the look in general its worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by taryn33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I have a 2mm x 3mm area on my eyelid that tends to not accept eyeshadow, no matter how pigmented or expensive. But the 3 shades I have tried of this stuff cover it, and it stays all day too. I really like the cool creamy powder texture. And this color is booming on me-- so feminine without being too conservative. On me it is glimmery and a little showy, but the color is still innocent and sweet.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by autumnlee33

Loooove this eyeshadow! it leans toward rose gold but is more on the copper side it is absolutely gorgeous on my brown eyes and really brightens them up! i use this dry with a fluffy brush it does take a few swipes to get the product on the brush but for a light wash of color this way works best if i want a more bold look i use my finger or wet my brush. i use this everyday on top of my barely branded color tattoo and it comes out so pretty, i use the color tattoo as a base because its not waterproof and it seems to fade throughout the day so any type of base should prevent this overall its a hit in my book will for sure repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

Love, Love, Love! This is a holy grail eyeshadow.This is great to just wear alone on your eyelid with a touch of black liner. The texture is just so soft and workable. You can apply this with a brush or your fingers. Offers great opaque pigmentation. This shade just brightens my eyes and is good for day or night. Definitely my favorite drugstore eyeshadow formula out there. I will keep repurchasing this for as long as it is available.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

This is such a beautiful color. I have no idea how I will be able to wear it yet, but LOOOOVE it. So pretty.