Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil

4.4

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 1/4/2015 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My hg contour product! So easy and smells amazing

on 1/4/2015 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This has to be my HG bronzer. I don't use anything else nor have I bought any new bronzer since purchasing mid last year! It's great to contour with bc it's quite easy to blend and very soft. (I usually contour with my RT contour brush the bronze with an angled blush/contour brush). It contains cocoa which is why it smells so good.. I find that sometimes I accidentally breathe it in and get a weird chemical-ish cocoa taste in my mouth ha so be careful if you're applying a lot in one go. I haven't hit pan and I've had it maybe 5 mths??? It's also buildable which means you can go for a soft bronze or a stronger contour/warmth/bronze. Go try it out!

on 12/27/2014 11:28:00 PM

Love this bronzer! It's a great color and it is buildable. Love the smell too!

on 11/4/2014 8:42:00 PM

I am a very medium fair skin tone and this is like a between color. I can use the original just fine for a good part of the year, but I live in a very rainy climate and we don't get a great deal of sunlight in the fall/winter months. So toward the end of winter when my skin is the palest this works the best. I LOVE both bronzers and I still use this to blend when I want my contour with the original to be a bit more subtle or I put too much on.

I think the fragrance is awesome but it is strong and you will either love it or hate it.
This product lasts all day for me and works very well to blend out, as a blending eye shadow, or to contour in the winter months. I can use it to contour in the spring/summer, but I have to build it up.

Too Faced matte bronzers are AMAZING I haven't tried the shimmer ones as that isn't really my thing. I prefer to use a highlighter and place where I want.

If you ask you can sometimes get this as a sample to try first but if you are fair to med fair I suggest giving both bronzers a shot.

on 10/27/2014 2:23:00 AM

I bought this because it is the first time I've found such a light-looking non-orangey shade for a bronzer. I've tried several bronzers (mainly drugstore though) - Rimmel, Revlon, L'Oreal, Maybelline.. but they all end up giving me weird orange cheeks/streaks.

This bronzer looks SO light in the pan and I thought it wouldn't show up on my skin but it's actually perfect!! It's completely matte and didn't come up orange on my skin tone. It gives soft definition to my cheek bones without looking like I smeared dirt on my face and has absolutely none of that sparkly business. It also smells divine. HG for sure!

For reference I have light-med yellow asian skin.

My only complaint is probably the very cheap-feeling plastic packaging for the price ($39AUD).

on 10/20/2014 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is a product that I'm glad I used it for a while before making up my mind on it. I've struggled so much finding a bronzer that I liked and felt was worth it. I coud never understand how people use bronzer all over their faces for warmth, but I would contour and never really loved it. The other day at work, I looked like casper the friendly ghost. I'm super fair so I just didn't think much of it. The next day I used this bronzer, and the difference was crazy. I could finally see what people meant about all over warmth. It wasn't contouring, just a soft blended bronze.
If you've never been able to wear bronzer before, this is the one for you. It's perfect for that soft natural warmth and definition. I love using my giant sigma F20 brush with it. It's so smooth. It lasts all day. It smells amazing. I've never loved a bronzer before. I will definitely repurchase.

on 9/16/2014 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This beautiful bronzer is the perfect color for my fair C3 complexion. It is so soft in both texture and pigment that blending is a breeze. No brown or orange streaks, just a light tan that looks natural. It comes in a cute compact and I enjoy its chocolatey scent.

on 9/12/2014 8:23:00 PM

LOVE this bronzer. It is my first powder bronzer, as I was previously a fan of Bobbi Browns laguna liquid illuminator. Decided to try a matte bronzer and am so glad I chose this one. Such a light tone but so easy to build up. Perfect for contouring or just a quick swipe of colour. Not only does this smell delicious like chocolate it actually tastes like chocolate (I only know this because while tapping off some excess I somehow managed to get some in my mouth). Had it for a few months now and still haven't made a dent with almost everyday use. Cannot praise this bronzer enough!!!!!!!

Currently my favorite bronzer! It really flatters my pale complexion and gives me colour. It's perfect for contouring without it looking obvious. I keep getting compliments whenever I use this. :) I am not fond of the scent though. Smells very artificial to me for some reason and I have never been fond of makeup products being fragranced. It's a staple in my makeup bag.

on 9/4/2014 12:13:00 AM

I bought the original Chocolate Soleil even though I have quite fair skin, as I wanted to be able to use a small amount rather then have to build up the colour. That was a big mistake for my skin. It was just far too dark and even the smallest amount made me look like an oopma loopma! I couldn't even use it as a contour colour because of how orange it appeared on me. So, I sold that one (we can't return makeup products in NZ) and bought the Milk Chocolate. It is pretty good! Gives a gorgeous non-oompa loompa bronze on my face and I don't need all that much to get good colour pay off, it is SLIGHTLY too orange on me however, it just seems that bronzers do that to me. Still definitely too warm to use as a contour for me but I have other products that can do that, and I did buy this for an all over bronzer. The packaging is just gorgeous, and the SMELL. Just oh my. It smells amazing, it's one of my favourite smells ever and during the day I catch whiffs of it. I won't repurchase though because I would rather pay a bit extra to get my HG Laguna bronzer instead.

Popular Bronzers