July 30, 2014 | 2026 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Milk Chocolate Soleil

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by CStarr5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this after reading rave reviews. I really wanted to like this but, the smell of chocolate was just so overwhelming, the compact was a very cheap plastic, the bronzer itself I found did not apply well and it irritated my skin,which has never happened to me before using cheaper bronzers such as Maybelline and Avon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is my HG bronzer. I used to use the regular Chocolate Solei but discovered they made a lighter version for fair skin. This is PERFECT. VERY natural and isn't noticeable but enough to make you appear slightly flushed from the sun or when used as a contour, it just gives that subtle depth.

I will not ever go without this now. It's the perfect cool toned bronzer for fair skin, no other has come close to how great this looks on very light skin. It has never turned orange on me or remotely warm. I am NW20 for reference.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by allycat7005

I love this bronzer! One of my favorites from Too Faced. When I bought this product it came in a gold compact with a mirror inside. And it smells so delicious. I fell in love with it before I even put it on.
When I did, the color was very natural looking, unlike most bronzers which look too glittery or orange. This is very matte, and it gives your face a nice glow without being too sheen. Being a lifeguard, I go in between being super pale to super tan, and this bronzer looks good no matter what. Would reccomend! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by sase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Appearance: It comes in a gold compact with cute scroll work on the top. There is a mirror on the inside also. It does have a heavy cocoa smell so be aware of that before purchasing.
Cost: I believe it was $30 at Ulta. You get .35 oz of product. I purchased this awhile back and have yet to hit pan even though I wear it almost daily.

Wearability: This looks very natural and perfect for contouring my cheekbones. For reference I am Korean and have fair skin with heavy yellow undertones. It provides a healthy glow without looking too heavy. Previous bronzers that I have tried were always too orange and fake looking on my skin. It is a matte bronzer which I prefer verses the shimmery ones.

Overall thoughts. I love this bronzer. When I run out of this I plan to pick up another one. If you have fair skin I would definitely recommend this bronzer to you.
Sidenote : I also purchased the too faced chocolate soleil bronzer which is little darker than the milk chocolate and found it not as wearable. You can build the milk chocolate up to be darker if you wish and still look natural.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Alleighe

LOVE this bronzer. The color is so flattering on my skin tone and looks completely natural. If you are a fair skinned gal who likes a little sun kissed glow, definitely try this! I got mine off of eBay for a tad bit cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by MartyTheDragon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This bronzer is fantastic, I love it! It's perfect for contouring and for light/fair skin like me!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After much research on which bronzer would work best for my fair/light skin -- I took the plunge and got this one. I had been using NYC in Sunny and it worked fine -- but I still wanted something a little more natural looking. This smells heavenly and deposits plenty of product when applying. I even have to use a light hand and blend very well. Sometimes I contour and sometimes I use a RT powder brush to swirl it all over my face for a little color. This look beautiful on the skin! I hope this lasts me a long time because I never want to purchase another kind of bronzer and this one is pricey!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this as regular face setting powder because I love the smell but its too light on me to use as contour. I use the original chocolate soleil for that purpose. I absolutely love, love, love these powders!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Smurf72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice matte bronzer for contouring in a subtle way for fairer skin. It smells just as yummy as everyone says it does and the compact is very nice and sturdy. I have dropped and broken and had to hot glue the cracks in plastic cheap compacts, but this one seems like it would never think of breaking. There are sooooo many bronzers out there to tempt us. Too-faced marketing and research people were very clever in making this smell and even taste like chocolate if it flies into your mouth or gets on your lips. That sets it apart and makes it unique in an endless sea of bronze.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by lellis22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a lovely bronzer, perfect for my skin type and colour and stays on all day. Love it!