October 25, 2014 | 1759 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Milk Chocolate Soleil

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by candymarie2

This is a perfect matte bronzer for people with medium to light skin tone! Great for contouring and no glitter or sparkle. You can build the color to get a darker shade if needed. Smells amazing and is just overall a perfect every day bronzer! Great packaging and product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

This may seem like an odd ball review because I have some issues with this powder. I love the quality, and the smell of it. It is wonderful in it's smooth application and texture. I really must learn how to use it though. I am going to watch a few videos to see if I can get better with my application. Just a small amount on my brush is all I need to make a huge statement and I chose the lightest shade! So far I have been able to blend it with my other foundation and make it look more presentable but if I am not very careful, it can make me look as though I got punched in the cheek. ;-) I am glad to say it does not turn my skin any orange shade as some bronzers have done in the past. This is a keeper, I just have to learn how to use it better. The case is plastic and a bit hard to open is the biggest con I have with this powder. I wish that had a push to open. The plastic case is acceptable, although it is plain for such a beautiful powder inside.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

This bronzer is incredible for fair skinned girls! You need this in your life. Smells like chocolate, blends amazingly... I even use this in my crease as an eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by duskheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Who doesn't want to smell like chocolate?! There is real cocoa powder in this product, and it smells amazing. The packaging is beautiful, and it is the perfect bronzer for fair-skinned people like me! I was using Chocolate Soleil, which is darker than Milk Chocolate Soleil, because it came with one of Too Faced's holiday palettes. I have to be careful when applying Chocolate Soleil, because my skin will end up looking muddy otherwise. I don't have to worry as much with Milk Chocolate Soleil, because it looks more natural on my skin.

I highly recommend this product to people with fair-skinned who want a natural, sun-kissed look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by kahliemacorig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love love love this bronzer!
I purchased this on a trip to the USA and hope I can find it somehow here in Australia when it runs out.
Things I love about this product:
-The smell (so delicious)
-The colour- it is an absolutely beautiful natural colour on my fair skin. it has no shimmer, which I am a massive fan of, and is quite matte.
-Easilly buildable- start off with a little bit and build up as required.

again, I absolutely love this bronzer and haven't hit pan yet, but I will start to panic once I do as I will be on the hunt for another one

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by CStarr5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this after reading rave reviews. I really wanted to like this but, the smell of chocolate was just so overwhelming, the compact was a very cheap plastic, the bronzer itself I found did not apply well and it irritated my skin,which has never happened to me before using cheaper bronzers such as Maybelline and Avon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is my HG bronzer. I used to use the regular Chocolate Solei but discovered they made a lighter version for fair skin. This is PERFECT. VERY natural and isn't noticeable but enough to make you appear slightly flushed from the sun or when used as a contour, it just gives that subtle depth.

I will not ever go without this now. It's the perfect cool toned bronzer for fair skin, no other has come close to how great this looks on very light skin. It has never turned orange on me or remotely warm. I am NW20 for reference.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by allycat7005

I love this bronzer! One of my favorites from Too Faced. When I bought this product it came in a gold compact with a mirror inside. And it smells so delicious. I fell in love with it before I even put it on.
When I did, the color was very natural looking, unlike most bronzers which look too glittery or orange. This is very matte, and it gives your face a nice glow without being too sheen. Being a lifeguard, I go in between being super pale to super tan, and this bronzer looks good no matter what. Would reccomend! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by sase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Appearance: It comes in a gold compact with cute scroll work on the top. There is a mirror on the inside also. It does have a heavy cocoa smell so be aware of that before purchasing.
Cost: I believe it was $30 at Ulta. You get .35 oz of product. I purchased this awhile back and have yet to hit pan even though I wear it almost daily.

Wearability: This looks very natural and perfect for contouring my cheekbones. For reference I am Korean and have fair skin with heavy yellow undertones. It provides a healthy glow without looking too heavy. Previous bronzers that I have tried were always too orange and fake looking on my skin. It is a matte bronzer which I prefer verses the shimmery ones.

Overall thoughts. I love this bronzer. When I run out of this I plan to pick up another one. If you have fair skin I would definitely recommend this bronzer to you.
Sidenote : I also purchased the too faced chocolate soleil bronzer which is little darker than the milk chocolate and found it not as wearable. You can build the milk chocolate up to be darker if you wish and still look natural.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Alleighe

LOVE this bronzer. The color is so flattering on my skin tone and looks completely natural. If you are a fair skinned gal who likes a little sun kissed glow, definitely try this! I got mine off of eBay for a tad bit cheaper.