Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.0

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 3/29/2014 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on sale for $3 and for that am out I really like this bb cream. It's a bit watery but still does a great job although, my Lumene bb cream is still my #1 favorite. The Lumene gives me a Dewey fresh finish and the Garnier gives me more of a matte finish. I would buy this again :)

on 1/20/2014 3:56:00 PM

I have dry skin that is light/medium with neutral leaning toward yellow tone. For the past few years I have used and loved La Mer Fluid Tint in Medium (mixed with Light during the winter), but they discontinued it. I first picked this up in England, before BB creams hit the US market. I stayed with Garnier BB cream after trying countless BB Creams and tinted moisturizers from Sephora (NARS, Laura Mercier, Josie Maran, etc.). I found most to be either too yellow or too pink, too heavy or too light. This BB cream is just as good as the high priced ones and happens to suit my skin tone. I use the Light/Medium and mix a bit of Medium/Deep in for a perfect match to my in between skin tone. It goes on smooth and looks natural with light buildable coverage. It does not settle into pores and is perfect for my dry skin.

on 1/10/2014 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this BB cream. It is rather thick, but I like to dot it on and blend either with a sponge or my fingers. The sponge helps absorb the excess and keeps it from being too thick, therefore not absorbing or blending well. I love the scent, and I definitely love the coverage it gives me. I like to use this for everyday wear, and if I have a special event, I like to use it under powder foundation so I don't have to use much or if any concealer. I did this for a wedding I was in and my makeup lasted so long (I also used a makeup setting spray and primer before application) and it looked flawless.

I highly recommend this product, but I agree that it can be thick and harder to blend.

on 12/23/2013 7:44:00 AM

Really unpleasant to use. Thick and heavy feeling on the skin and it smudges badly onto your clothes too. My skin looked oily after half an hour. It looks ok on, but I wouldn't want to use it because of all the other negatives. It doesn't matter if you apply thinly, it still goes greasy and transfers onto other things. Sold mine on eBay!

on 11/21/2013 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

OK I'm not sure why this product has so many positive reviews but when I applied it looked like I took some oily slime and put it all over my face, also my face was so sticky and if my face touched the wall it would stain it with brown, I mean really? The price is great but the actual product is terrible for my tan combo skin, I really don't want to blind someone with the shine on my face while walking down the street

on 10/16/2013 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

my first use of this product left me with a bitter taste.
1. it's not dark enough for darker skin, so when I put it on, I have ghost face until the oils blend it in.
2. do not use too much of this product, it is not super blendable a little goes along way.
I've started using it after i prime my face with calamine lotion and set with my true match powder and it looks sooooo much better! It really gives a nice smooth finish and holds out longer

i honestly don't know if i would buy it again though

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well I have been using this Product for about 1 month now. I totally love this BB cream. It works very well with my skin color. It is a little light but nothing crazy. I have used so many other concealers including fit me foundation. That was wayyy to oily for my skin. by the end of the day i looked so greasy I hated it. I have had no breakouts at all this month. I believe its sue to my change of concealer. I would totally recommend this to any one that wants a natural look. I currently use medium/deep. hope this helps :)

on 9/23/2013 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This says Medium/Deep, but I find it still not dark enough, or maybe its because there is a pinkish undertone....im very yellow undertoned, so this is not my first time with shade-problems.

I think Its a bit greasy and heavy for me. So skip this if you have oily skin. Besides that, no breakouts.

i will look somewhere else for a BB cream.

on 9/16/2013 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this!!! I work outside in construction. And this gives me enough coverage but still looks natural. Love love.

on 9/14/2013 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I'm using the sensitive skin version of this BB cream and it's the best BB cream I've ever used! Works really well with my sensitive skin. Moisturise. Blur imperfection (I said blur, not erase or hide). Ppl with oily skin might not like it though. My face doesn't get very oily during the day but usually blotting paper will be needed.