July 24, 2014 | 1593 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by madeincolombia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well I have been using this Product for about 1 month now. I totally love this BB cream. It works very well with my skin color. It is a little light but nothing crazy. I have used so many other concealers including fit me foundation. That was wayyy to oily for my skin. by the end of the day i looked so greasy I hated it. I have had no breakouts at all this month. I believe its sue to my change of concealer. I would totally recommend this to any one that wants a natural look. I currently use medium/deep. hope this helps :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This says Medium/Deep, but I find it still not dark enough, or maybe its because there is a pinkish undertone....im very yellow undertoned, so this is not my first time with shade-problems.

I think Its a bit greasy and heavy for me. So skip this if you have oily skin. Besides that, no breakouts.

i will look somewhere else for a BB cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Applehead09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this!!! I work outside in construction. And this gives me enough coverage but still looks natural. Love love.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm using the sensitive skin version of this BB cream and it's the best BB cream I've ever used! Works really well with my sensitive skin. Moisturise. Blur imperfection (I said blur, not erase or hide). Ppl with oily skin might not like it though. My face doesn't get very oily during the day but usually blotting paper will be needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by GillianMarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Hmmmm, not sure why the ratings are so low but I would guess that this stuff is not for young skin. I've had very oily, acne prone skin all my life but now that I'm 'older' my skin has cleared and settled down a bit. I definitely wouldn't use this when I was younger.
I've repurchased this 3 times now. I use this with Revlon's Photoready concealer and most days forgo using foundation. My skin glows and feels wonderful.
The colour is perfect for me, no gray, but I also have a slight 'permanent tan' and finding a good match in colour has always been a problem.
I like this better than some of the pricier BB creams. They have expanded their line for oily and aging skin so I can only assume that despite the low score on this site that I'm not the only one repurchasing this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 6:14:00 AM More reviews by YassAndin

I thought this product was pretty good. There are a few pros and cons:

PROS

- Inexpensive
- Doesn't break you out
- Good for summer

CONS

- Too liquid-y in consistency
- Really light coverage

I would give it a higher rating if only it has more of a coverage. Therefore, I wouldn't be repurchasing this product and I can try other BB creams (:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by theycallmetrex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! Works better than anything I've tried. I use to buy smashbox, lorac, tarte and many more of the higher priced makeup from sephora/ulta but I like this best out of anything I've ever tried. More for people who don't have a problem with breakouts because it's not amazing for coverage. If you have an obvious pimple you will need to dab a heavier concealer over it. I like this because it looks very natural and matches my skin tone very well. I never get a weird line on my neck area like some face makeup does. Sometimes I have to set with powder because it makes my skin look too shiny if I don't. I like to try out different products a lot but I always come back to this. I should just stop wasting money and stick to this because it lasts forever and is so cheap and works so well. I have light olive skin and use the medium/deep in summer but without a tan I have to use the light one. I feel like the light one and this shade are so good for people with olive tone skin because usually makeup is too pink or orange on me and this is just a really good match, my skin has a yellow undertone to it and I have a hard time finding a good makeup that makes my face match my neck and arms and rest of my body.. this makeup matches amazing. I hate having a pink or orange face and then my neck is like yellowish and I just look stupid.

I get super tan in summer and when the medium/deep shade became too light for me I tried the one that is just labeled "deep" and it looked like I was wearing a mask and was the leader of the oompa loompas. did not work well with my skin tone

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by pk2013

I have the original one. It's a little too cool for my tan skin tone. It's a little oily for me and I have combination skin. For the price, it wasn't a bad beginner BB cream. I don't care for the smell. The only positive thing about this product is that it's pretty cheap and you can just do foundation, moisturizer and SPF in one step. Really, I would just mix some foundation in with my SPF or throw some tinted moisturizer on. I can't bring myself to finish the bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by xstarb0rn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My overall rating is a three for a few reasons. I have completely oily skin during the summer time. I love to use either no makeup or light makeup during the summer. Considering this is a BB Cream, I thought I would be able to wear this during the summer. I was, in fact, unable to wear this until the fall. I wasn't able to wear this during the summer time because I became very oily whenever I applied this. At first the product goes on looking wet and dries to a natural dewy finish. I absolutely love either a matte face (more for winter) or a healthy dewy glow (more for summer.) At first during the day, I would look dewy and I LOVED it. Then I found myself applying face powder non stop to control the oil being produced.

As for the price, I paid roughly fourteen dollars for mine at CVS. Now, fourteen dollars isn't bad for 2.5oz of product. Most drug store foundations are running around ten dollars now a days. Had I gone to Wal-Mart to purchase my BB Cream, I would've been more satisfied.

The packaging isn't bad at all. The only problem that I have with the packaging is that the product inside somehow smears on the cap and gets very dirty.

The shade selection with this product is very poor. When choosing BB Creams from any company, you should keep that in mind. BB Creams are almost a one color fits all kind of deal. If you're lucky enough to not need a lot of coverage I would suggest looking in to the Maybelline Dream BB Cream. To my knowledge, that BB Cream has the best shade selection in any drug store.

Would I buy this product again? Yes. Why? I absolutely love this product for the fall. I didn't even bother with my foundations for three months because of this BB Cream. I used it for months and I still haven't run out of the original bottle. I cannot wait until fall again so that I can use it some more. I'm even considering buying the BB Cream for oily skin by Garnier. I just want to use up one of my summer time foundations, which is taking a long time since I don't use makeup that much during the summer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

Orange mess!!! This junk looks like shiny orange paint that never dries. It instantly caused me to break out. Not to mention this is not "deep" by any means, It made my egyptian/czech complexion look like a bright orange disaster.