Milani Eye Tech Extreme

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Black 2 (CI 77266), Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

on 5/18/2014 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this eyeliner! The soft grip is great, and the precision tip is amazing! Gives me a lot of control when I am creating my cat eye.

on 5/14/2014 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I am Native American and an NC30 in winter and NC35-40 in the summer for reference. I absolutely LOVE this product!!!! I own and test ALOT of products and this is one of my must haves by far. It is easy to draw that perfect lines for the "cat eyes" look and also works well for just day wear as well. Has great lasting power and pigment. Definitely give this one a try

on 5/10/2014 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this liner!!! It's so quick and easy to use!!! It's my go to liner.... It doesn't dry out very fast if you keep it horizontal ... It's easy to fix mistakes if you made any and it's comfortable to hold.

on 5/3/2014 8:26:00 PM

I bought it because of all the good reviews it got and because it was cheap. It really wasn't as good as everyone said. Yeah the eyeliner tip is pretty sturdy, kinda like Kat Von D's Tattoo liner & Stila's but that's probably the only good thing about it. The color was meh, it wasn't even that dark. Sometimes it even looked green, and when I put it on and try to use a Q-Tip to take some of it off, it would smudge and throughout the day some of the eyeliner would transfer from my upper eyelid to the bottom of my eye... something like a panda. Other times when I'm trying to apply it, it would just tug at my eye and nothing would even come out. Definitely quick-drying, like many others have said before. It was about $10 but honestly I think it's worth it to spend the extra $10 or so on an eyeliner like KVD's or Stila's. They're both expensive as fuck especially to me, a broke college student but I still buy it because I'd rather have something that will stay put all day rather than a cheaper item that will make me look like a goddamn panda. At the moment I'm alternating between using Stila and KVD's eyeliner; they're both so much better than Milani's. If I were to recommend a stay all-day liner, it would be KVD's just because it's $2 cheaper than Stila's and they're both about the same. That is all, friends.

on 4/30/2014 7:35:00 PM

The first 2 times i used this i was absolutely in love. The 3rd time, it was completely dried out. I use this everyday to outline the end of my wing but i have to go in with a maybelline liquid eyeliner to even get it to show up.

Definitely won't be repurchasing, unfortunately.

I have monolids that aren't oily or dry. The packaging is great, price is cheap but product formula was poor for me. Applicator felt tip was easy to control, sturdy but soft and the rubber grip handle was comfortable (like a pen). The bad side: smudging like a racoon and lots of flaking. However, easily washed off. I've tried this liner alone, above primer, shadow on top, shadow under it, primer and shadow before the liner...etc. Same flaking and smudging result. This liner didn't work for me but maybe it's my eyelid shape or where I live (west coast canada) that doesn't agree with this liner. I've had similar problems with other liquid and felt tip liners....I might just switch back to soft pencil liners or gel liners. These seem to stay on longer.

on 3/14/2014 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is AWESOME. Super black and very easy to use for perfect/precise lines.

on 1/24/2014 6:19:00 AM

Works well. Black, precise line. But I have oily lids and the liner fades. Doesn't last through my 12 hour shifts. Instructions say to store lying flat. Will probably be only using with primer.

on 1/20/2014 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I don't know why I haven't reviewed this sooner, this liquid liner is such a good find.

The Breakdown:
- The price: I paid under 10 dollars for a liner that has lasted me 7 months so far (I have noticed it has dried up a little, but at 7 months that is to be expected; also keep in mind that liquid liner isn't a part of my everyday look, but more for weekends).

- Staying power: Although I do use a setting spray from Victoria's Secret whenever I wear it, I can honestly say I've never had an issue with flaking or smudging.

- The pen: I find that the pen is designed perfectly for beginners with the liquid line (like me!). I find that I have much more control over the effect of my cat eye when I am using a pen versus a traditional brush. I store it upside down so I can get as much product seeping into the tip as possible, which also creates a very dark line that I rarely have to go over.

All in all this pen is a really good purchase if you are into the liquid line look, but not as experienced with more traditional liquid liners.

on 1/12/2014 11:46:00 PM

Similar product to Lancome's Artliner or Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner, but not nearly as good. Just like Artliner & Stay All Day this felt-tip liquid eyeliner is a very deep dark black, glides on easily, is simple to use even if you're not that good at applying (that's me!) BUT unfortunately it lacks the lasting power that I need. I have very oily lids and this eyeliner smudged all over the place on me after only a few hours.
If you don't have oily lids this product might be a good choice for you. Otherwise, I recommend spending the extra money for Artliner (my HG) or Stay All Day.
Wouldn't buy this again.