October 2, 2014 | 1797 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Eye Tech Extreme

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by ms_angry_nipples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have monolids that aren't oily or dry. The packaging is great, price is cheap but product formula was poor for me. Applicator felt tip was easy to control, sturdy but soft and the rubber grip handle was comfortable (like a pen). The bad side: smudging like a racoon and lots of flaking. However, easily washed off. I've tried this liner alone, above primer, shadow on top, shadow under it, primer and shadow before the liner...etc. Same flaking and smudging result. This liner didn't work for me but maybe it's my eyelid shape or where I live (west coast canada) that doesn't agree with this liner. I've had similar problems with other liquid and felt tip liners....I might just switch back to soft pencil liners or gel liners. These seem to stay on longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is AWESOME. Super black and very easy to use for perfect/precise lines.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2014 6:19:00 AM More reviews by jeniphooo

Works well. Black, precise line. But I have oily lids and the liner fades. Doesn't last through my 12 hour shifts. Instructions say to store lying flat. Will probably be only using with primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't know why I haven't reviewed this sooner, this liquid liner is such a good find.

The Breakdown:
- The price: I paid under 10 dollars for a liner that has lasted me 7 months so far (I have noticed it has dried up a little, but at 7 months that is to be expected; also keep in mind that liquid liner isn't a part of my everyday look, but more for weekends).

- Staying power: Although I do use a setting spray from Victoria's Secret whenever I wear it, I can honestly say I've never had an issue with flaking or smudging.

- The pen: I find that the pen is designed perfectly for beginners with the liquid line (like me!). I find that I have much more control over the effect of my cat eye when I am using a pen versus a traditional brush. I store it upside down so I can get as much product seeping into the tip as possible, which also creates a very dark line that I rarely have to go over.

All in all this pen is a really good purchase if you are into the liquid line look, but not as experienced with more traditional liquid liners.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Similar product to Lancome's Artliner or Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner, but not nearly as good. Just like Artliner & Stay All Day this felt-tip liquid eyeliner is a very deep dark black, glides on easily, is simple to use even if you're not that good at applying (that's me!) BUT unfortunately it lacks the lasting power that I need. I have very oily lids and this eyeliner smudged all over the place on me after only a few hours.
If you don't have oily lids this product might be a good choice for you. Otherwise, I recommend spending the extra money for Artliner (my HG) or Stay All Day.
Wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by graceyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This right here is one of the most underrated drugstore products. I bought it on a whim one day because i'm always looking for a good, cheap affordable felt tip liner. I love Stila's Stay All Day liner, but it's too expensive and doesn't last long! I would say this is a dupe for it, if not even better. I bought this product in August 2013 and it is now January 2014, I use it everyday and it hasn't dried out yet and is still goin' strong! My only complaint is that it doesn't have a completely matte finish like the stila eyeliner, but by no means does it have the "vinyl" finish. It's also perfect for liquid eyeliner beginners or someone trying to master the cat eye look!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is so easy to use. The color is very black and not shiny, the line is thin and precise, it lasts all day and doesn't flake. I know there are other good similar drugstore felt tip eyeliners but I'm sticking to this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

all the good reviews here surprise me because i didn't like this eyeliner at all. it has a thin line to it, that's true, but other than that it's a below average product. the application never comes out good at all, no matter what methods i try. the pen is not bold and straight enough, the angle doesn't fit the natural shape of the eye and it always made me invest 5 mote mins in lining my eyes instead of 1 min which i'm used to. besides, the color isn't bold and harsh enough, it's black but no where as good as other brands. definitely won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by aeriekah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty great eyeliner. Ive never used a felt tip eyeliner before and it is so easy to use! Ive used their infinite eyeliner and ultrafine liquid liner.

Staying power (In order of performance):
1. Infinite (It is truly waterproof but I don't know how the other two hold up)
2. Ultrafine
3. Eyetech (Although it is in last place, it still lasts a full day on me)

Ease of use (In order of performance) :
1. Eye Tech Extreme
2. Ultra Fine
3. Infinite (has a learning curve, and gets thick/goopy after a while)

The tip of the felt liner does tend to dry out probably because its the finest part of the felt and from eyeshadow buildup. TIP: Cut it off! Yes I know its a bit harder to get precise for that perfect cat eye but Im still able to create one and it prolongs the use of the liner. Dont be fooled there is more product in there so when the tip dries out cut off! Trust me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by lunazul5333

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

New to eyeliners, I recently just figured out what tightlining was. I am 50 years old and I don't think heavy liner/shadow looks good at my age. That said, I LOVE the way this eyeliner makes dark, clean lines where I want them. Perfect for tightlining! The color comes out dark and consistent. It stays until hours later when I am ready to take it off. The price is right too. I am very happy with this purchase and I would certainly re-purchase.