Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation

3.8

AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE,ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, ZINC PCA,SILICA, IRON OXIDES (CI77492), ERYTHRITOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, IRON OXIDES (CI77491),CHLORPHENESIN, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, IRON OXIDES (CI77499), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ALCOHOL DENAT., LAUROYL LYSINE, DISODIUM EDTA,CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI77288), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI77742), POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HOMARINE HCL, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM(COTTON) FLOWER EXTRACT, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DIMETHICONE/METHICONE COPOLYMER.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this product on and off for about a year, and I'm still very on the fence about it. When it decides to apply properly, it gives the most perfect almost airbrushed slightly powdery and yet almost glowing finish. Then there's all the times it just doesn't want to work, where it looks cakey, sits in my pores, and refuses to blend. After a whole year and a variety of application techniques, I still couldn't say what the difference between a good or a bad day is.

The lightest shade available in my country is 52, which is decidedly too dark and too yellow for the majority of the year on my very pale neutral skin. I can get away with it pretty well in the summer, most especially on days where it has decided to play nicely.

If the product applied well more consistently I would rate this higher, but on the bad days it's a 1 star product and on the good days a 4.5 star product. This isn't great given that it's on the more expensive end of the drugstore price range. I won't be repurchasing or recommending, though I envy anyone who can get it to behave like a 4.5 star product most of the time.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

My mum recently brought this and gave it to me because it wasn't her shade. I have a medium brown skin with a cool olive undertone, so generally I like foundations that will give me warmth and brighten up my skin a little more. First off, do not buy this foundation if you are medium-dark skin. Bourjois really needs to step up their shades and offer foundation/concealer products to more dark skinned people. Personally I thought that the foundation was a really nice consistency and if it was my shade it would definitely be one of my favourite foundations! I wear this as a concealer because it is not my shade (so I highlight with it). Secondly, the packaging kinda leaks sometimes. I experienced the foundation leaking out of the pump every once and a while - which is frustrating because it gets over everything. Overall - do not buy this if you are not fair skinned because it will not cater for you! It is very light and has a semi pink undertone - which I was not loving at all. I would not re-purchase this due to the fact that it is not dark enough or warm undertoned!

i tried this product on my hand and left it for 4 hours cuz i heard that it oxidize , but it actually had a veryyy nice color , nice smell , oxidized to a lighttttttt color with a light brown undertone, tried it on an area on my face it has a light coverage but evens the skin , the pump pumps alot , easy to. unfortunately it does nthn to redness , this formula is light and comfortable

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Awful pink shades that make me look ashy and tired. Makes my skin look worse, highlights every little imperfection.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After trying a few high end foundations such as double wear and clinique foundation and concealer perfecting foundation....I thought time to try a few more from drugstore.....loved true match and rimmed wake me up...so decided to try this bourjois 123....In light beige.
Have to say...impressed...I have dry acne scarred skin....and this builds up easily with two layers and covets everything really well...leaving my skin smoother and looking clearer...its a matt finish which I normally don't like as I have dryer skin...but this worked well...Over a good moisturiser of course...but overall it's a good drugstore foundation and will definitely buy again....
10/10....lone it

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This foundation is really nice if you can find a colour match. Sadly it oxidizes very badly on me. I've tried using a primer, moisturiser, base, etc to prevent it, but alas no avail. I went to work in the morning and lunchtime, I checked myself I looked ORANGE and there's obvious distinction between my neck and my face as I didn't put it on my neck thinking that the colour match was okay initially.
It did control my oil though (I used it in the winter) and has a powder finish. Not patchy, did not accentuate pores or sit in fine lines.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Definitely my ultimate everyday foundation (discovered few months ago), easy to find in every dm-store where I live. Packaging - ok, price - decent:-), smell - very nice. It glides easy and looks like second skin on my sensitive cheeks. It does not cause any irritation, it does not look oily, it holds all day long looking fresh even after 10 hours of wearing (with just small corrections with powder foundation) and it's not heavy at all. No blackheads, no pimples. What else should I need for every day?
Repurchase: oh, yes

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this on the promise that it neutralises redness but it really doesn't do anything for my red patches at all. It looks very similar to Healthy Mix on me in terms of coverage and shade but I think I would say I prefer HM overall, it gives a slightly fresher look. I think it's time for me to accept that no drugstore foundations can truly impact on my redness!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am NC25 and I use this in the shade 52 Vanilla. I was really really hoping to love this foundation but it is definitely not long lasting even when I set my face with a powder. I use this in the morning and after 2 hours my T-Zone is a mess. I have oily-combo skin and it looks horrible as the foundation slides off. Dabbing with a tissue will remove the foundation in oily areas.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite bourjois foundation and i have them all. It gives such a pretty finish and i feel like it stays longer on my skin than the other bourjois foundations. It gives a more matte finish on my skin than their other foundation but its a good natural matte finish. I always sett my foundation with a setting powder and it last for 4/5 h when i work, i work in a kindergarden with a lot of outdoors activities in all weather and a lot of hugs and small hans in my face so my face makeup almost never stays on all day on work without any toutch ups, but when im not working this will last almost all day on its own.