July 22, 2014 | 1375 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by KwonCheRen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved this pruduct and used it all the time before i started using gel eyeliner instead.
The color is great and very dark , you can make a very nice thin line , it havn't dried even after a year of use.
Only bad thing about it is that it isn't waterproof wich is the reson i quit using it, but i still use it sometimes and it's great , would buy again if i hadn't found ELF gel liner :P

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Ragdoll87

I loved this eyeliner. It stayed on my eyes without smudging or creating lines in my crease ( I have oily eye lids). The only problem I had with it was it dried out fast... I mean really fast. Even if I didn't use it. Did anyone else have this problem?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by anniexoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know why this product has a much lower rating than I expected.

I actually lovelovelove this eyeliner so much. I've owned the revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner before this. In my opinion I think this is better than the revlon. It's better in price, & I find the brush better too. I have dry lids, it's perfect for me. I love how this stays on my lids all day, & it's easy to take off at the end of the day when I'm washing my makeup off.

I bought my first one for $5. Now I'm onto my second one which I paid $7 for. I didnt really mind paying $7 since this is a really good eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by hughjasslol

The pro of this eyeliner is the applicator- it's long and is slim and tapered at the tip. However, the formula is not that great. Perhaps if you have normal or dry eyelids that are not oily, then this eyeliner would stay on, but this would smudge on me on certain days, especially if I rubbed my eyes (allergies). It's not very reliable. Also, I noticed as I kept on using the eyeliner, the brush tip began to wear off, and I could no longer create a precise line.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by jess2133

I used this eyeliner for almost a year because I couldn't find anything better. It was easy to use and made a really precise line, but it had the tendency to smudge on me. I even repurchased another one of these before I found my holy grail, the L'Oreal Superliner Liquid Eyeliner, which doesn't smudge on me AT ALL, EVER. But if you are not prone to smudging, then this would be a brilliant eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by themainerabies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I randomly bought this eyeliner after seeing the 3 for 2 offer in Boots. It is a lovely eyeliner that allows a gorgeous precise line to be made, my only problem is that due to my oily skin, it stains my lids and rubs off in a matter of hours. This would be my staple eyeliner if only it could withstand my oily lids :(

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

its amazingggg and the best thing is the brush or whatever its called… but with me i don't know why it always falls down :( but its great

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by beautyqueenstylebaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first tried this liner, I was actually dissapointed because the eyeliner was already dried and it didnt have that good, continuous flow. The first coat was all faded and was hard to see. I tried adding a few more coats or so and it still looked the same until I tested it out and the side of the pen seemed to have the best pigmentation. So I just resorted on using some of my old liquid liner and gel.

Maybe I might try leaving it upside down like someone suggested... 

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by inkii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am already on my second use of this item because I enjoyed it so much the first time. I like the cone-like shape of the felt-tip pen as it makes it perfect for winging out the liner, all you do is press the side against your skin in the direction you want the wing to go, pull and sweep to your lash line and you're done! The flow of the liner is nice as well and is a pretty nice black-black.

My only reservation is that the very very tip starts to dry out quickly, but you can help prevent that by storing the pen upside down.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by reddbone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. Making a wing is so quick and easy. You can get a super fine line to a really thick one. Its cheap and can be found at drug stores. You get 1.1 mL that come in a sleek black pen. Its a really long felt tip applicator that starts thicker at the base and goes to a fine needle point at the top. Peerfection.