October 30, 2014 | 1774 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 6:05:00 AM More reviews by LilMissMatched

Love Love Love this eyeliner! It applies so well for someone like me: clumsy, crappy at making both eyes "match", messy etc. haha, not that I'm a complete ditz, but liquid eyeliner just isn't my forte. This takes the frustration out and is easily maneuvered and I am able to handle it with a lot of precision. It's like a gorgeous felt tip pen for your eyes...it creates subtle, thin lines for definition, or a thicker, more dramatic line for a cat eye. Again, I love it. For the price/availability (drugstore) you can't beat it. I stupidly bought a $26 tube of Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner thinking it was felt tipped as well, to replace a Maybelline studio eye pen that was all used up. Stupid! Shouldn't have bought without trying first. I'll gladly go back to the $10 eyeliner pen because honestly, it's a game-changer for me personally in the liquid eyeliner game. I love the fluidity of a liquid with the precision of a pen. It lasts forever, doesn't burn, (unless you write on your eyeball with it) and looks gorgeous. What's not to love? This is a definite staple and I will repurchase! God forbid they are taken off the shelf or discontinued !

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by marysmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm new to wearing liquid eyeliner, so this was like the first one I bought. I liked the small tip, but I found it was a bit flimsy and would run out of ink quickly. It also skips and drags. As soon as it's exposed to moisture, it smudges and runs. I was on vacation when I bought this, so when I went down to the beach with it on and sat down in the shade, by the time I came back it had smudged and there was a big black line that went from my eye to my ear! I didn't even go swimming and I didn't sweat. I don't have very oily eyelids, so this product confused me. Taking it back to the store :( wouldn't recommend it AT ALL.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MY HOLY GRAIL!! i have went through so many of these!! i abdolutly adore them i use it on a daily basis. doesnt smudge and lasts all day even if im sweating at work it stays put. i have even bought back ups it lasts forever to! good quality and i love the felt tip. i definetly reccomend and have reppurchased:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by beedreaux

I love this product! My favorite felt tip liner ever! I recommend it to all of my customer who want a great liquid eye liner with precise control and low price. Beats many other more expensive brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by OstrichQueen

This eyeliner is one of my favourites. It stays on all day and the tip makes it easy to get as thick or as thin as a line you want and goes on smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ElenoreMari

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought it at Rite Aid when they were having a 40% off sale of all Maybelline products, so I was able to get it for less than $5, which was totally worth it. Heck, even if I had to buy it full price I would buy it again. I first tried it at a friend's house when I had forgotten my makeup at home. Up until this point I had been using a liquid liner with a very thick brush and it was horrendous for me since I prefer to basically have the smallest line possible.
This eyeliner makes that not only possible, but extremely easy to achieve. I was able to apply it like a pro after my first few uses. Do you prefer thicker lines? No worries, this can do that too and it will probably turn out fairly straight and even. Even on my extremely oily eyelids it lasts a long time and doesn't seem to smear much. There is no need to go over one area over and over again to obtain an opaque line, one swipe is enough.
For the price, I really would recommend giving it a go.
The one tiny little bit con is that the lid can be sometimes hard to take off, and with lotion on your hands it is near impossible. But hey, at least there is no danger of it ever falling off.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 5:57:00 AM More reviews by katkatkay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this eyeliner, the felt tip end makes it really easy to draw a precise line although i found that it wasn't very black and i have to go over it a few times to make it dark enough.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by cklaratin

I don't know if this has been reformulated but while the line is precise, it doesnt not stay on fot very long. The general shape is there but it becomes a faded gray. It also smudges quite a lot even when it should have dried. I can gently touch it and I'll see a black mark where the surface of the liner came off. Its comparable to the NYC liquid pen liner in staying power and smudginess.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Lylac

This eye liner lasts all day long. The tip makes the application very easy. Keep in mind this doesn't smear off as easily either. If you by chance mess up you'll have to wipe it off right away or use makeup remover to help. I like it that I don't have to worry about the color fading by the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by vanhoppum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't stand this eyeliner! The formula is okay, goes on evenly and stays on for long enough but the applicator, ick! The brush is too long and you never get formula in the very tip of it so getting a precise, thin line is impossible!
I much prefer the Maybelline gel liner because at least then I can choose which brush I use. It also stays on longer and I think it has a nicer texture.