October 30, 2014 | 1667 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by camiireese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have hooded eyes that get oily and find that this doesn't last well. It begins to rub off and even comes off in chips after anywhere from 1-3 hours. I went to a carnival with this on in a winged eye and, by the end of the night, found that it had completely migrated to my bottom lashline and had transformed into raccoon eyes. Application is unwieldy as well. It is not dark enough on first application and takes a once-over to get to a dark enough black. However, I can't complain about the brush. It allows for a nice thin line.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

I have this liquid liner in Navy. The color is very dark, almost black. It takes some time to learn how to use the brush to apply a thin line. A pencil in a lighter blue works better for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by avel

Great colour with easy application. I would prefer the tip to be a little finer for thin lines, but it works well. The price is too high but regardless still a great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by ajennamo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been through two Artliners since the initial rave over them.. You definitely get precision because of the flexible, thin point - which is great for the detail-oriented! My problem with it is that it's just not black enough and I have to go over my eyeliner multiple times.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by bunniluv88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail liquid eyeliner.It is a true black,and lasts all day.The application makes it very easy to apply the eyeliner without any problems.I can tight line or apply cat eye look with it.

I would purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by maye8384

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG eye liner. I have been using liquid liner for years now and have become really experienced with multiple types of tips and brushes. The tip on this liner is a pointed felt-tip, almost like a marker. I love this product because I can achieve a precise application every time. You can draw thick or thin lines, and I use this for a winged look every day. I have never had one dry out on me, and the brown pigment is always very strong. The long handle also provides a great amount of control, so I think this would be easy to use for beginners as well. Not only does this liner not flake, but it lasts until I decide to take it off. I have gone to have a nap in the middle of the day and when I wake up my wing is still perfectly intact. Unfortunately it is a bit expensive, but it lasts a couple of months for me. I will definitely repurchase, and recommend to anyone looking for a rich brown liner.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by telepop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well I'm in canada so it was like $39 and I was okay with that because of all the good reviews but it really didn't work great at all. It doesn't last long and can comes off easily so that was my problem even if I used a primer. Maybe I'll get a gel eyeliner next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by keiraellie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've bought and used TWO Artliners. I tried to like it, but I really couldn't.

The part I disliked the most about Artliner is that it dries rather quickly. For $30, I want an eye liner that will last me a long time.

It is dry even when I apply it. I have to continuously dip back into the jar for more product.

At the beginning of the day, my eyeliner is black. By the end of the day, eyeshadow gets on the liner so my eyeliner is shimmery and not black anymore.

I also dislike the tip. It is spongey and flexible, making it difficult to make a precise wing.

I will not repurchase this product. I recommend Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner, my HG liner, which is only $20 as compared to $30 for the Artliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by twee420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is actual magic. I'd tried a few other liners before this one, but the artliner just performs so perfectly I feel it's the best liner I've ever tried.
I have a problem with skin pulling, not enough product absorbing into the tip, too much product getting dripped all over.. That is NOT A problem with this liner. Once you learn how to use it, it will do exactly as you want it to. Using this cut the time it took to do my morning eyeliner in half!
Don't be intimidated, I am/was fairly new to liquid liners, but if your hand is fairly steady you should be good using this stuff. It stays pretty good, but if you dab the area lightly with a wet cotton swab it will erase any liner mistakes before the liner sets. Once it sets, it stays pretty good. I have extremely oily lids and I've never had any of it come off.
TRY IT. This is now a must-have product for me. I never thought I would be so confident doing cat-eyes but this liner really helped!
It is expensive but it's definitely my HG for eyeliner now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 5:52:00 AM More reviews by livyj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best liquid eyeliner I have tried. Definitely won't be trying different ones in the future! The felt tip is so flexible that there's no tugging on your eyelid yet it gives a clean line.
Great colour (I got the brown) and no smudge. What more could you need!