October 1, 2014 | 1346 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Greensmoke

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by paperkrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this shadow. I can't say enough good things about it. I used to hate lustre finish shadows and was afraid to purchase for the longest time, but i decided to give this color a shot because i was so attracted to it everytime i visited the counter. i love how glittery it is and i love that i don't get any fallout even more! it's an alluring, sexy color and everybody should have it. i haven't found anything quite like this. its stunning

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this from a swap and I'm glad I did. Yesterday I wore it on the lid, Print on the outer V and Vanilla to highlight, even my husband -who has no interest in my makeup- said how he liked it. It brings out the greens in my hazel eyes. The only downside is its falling glitters while applying.They are not that much though. I tolerate gladly. I'm NW20 by the way.

I create smokey green eyes with ease by using it. Its color is on the cooler side I guess, that's why I can pair it with Print. It is very wearable during the day. Another good point is I can put layers of it if I want more dramatic look.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by niamhamor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Bought this product as I heard it was being discontinued, and I liked the colour, so thought why not!
And I am so glad I did get it! It is such a stunning smokey green colour... guess it lives up to its name!
And paired with carbon it gives such a stunning, but simple smokey eye!
I give this product 4 stars, simply for the fact it is a lustre, so it takes a lot more building that the other finishes, I dont mind building, but it just takes a heck of a lot with lustre eyeshadows, and also for the fact that it has a lot of fall down!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this color so much! I've been lemming it for a while, but I could never get myself to buy it, thinking that I wouldn't use it often enough to justify the money. Boy, was I wrong! I wear it constantly. It really makes my brown eyes POP. This is such a versatile color, I use it all over the lid for a quick pick-me-up, or on the outer v and crease. Its so beautiful, and I'll never be without it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Caligallola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am wearing this today with Moss Scape PP on lower half of lid, Goldmine on inner lid/ tear duct, Greensmoke on lid blended up into crease, Carbon on outer V & Blacktrack winged out on upper lid. Very nice smokey Khaki eyed look with some gold accent. I wouldn't call this color "green." Very pretty color with some fallout. I took a lippie off because this is the only way I wear it and don't reach for it too often therefore I wouldn't repurchase. Still a look/ color that I like & a nice color to have in my collection. NW25 for referance.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by russetandvermilion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite eye shadows of ALL time...this looks smokin' on hazel or brown eyes with black eye liner. I love that it is a deep, khaki, almost mossy teal shade. It is hard to describe. The bits of shimmer in it make the eye shadow. This eye shadow lasts all night long on me especially if you apply an eye primer (like Urban Decay). I wish I could find other colors from MAC that are like Greensmoke because it is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

How is it that I have never reviewed this godsend of an eyeshadow?!?!?

This. Shade. Is. Fabulous.

Greensmoke is very aptly named... its green, but it's smokey. It goes on Medium to Dark and works very well either dry or wet. (I tend to like to use it wet a lot) It's super... super... VERSATILE. I've used this baby as a liner, as a crease, as a full lid wash... it does it all and does it all exquisitely.

I like colors, I like having a little 'oompfh' to my eyes. As i'm getting a lil older though, i'm trying my hardest to stay my hand from massive 'clown colors' - you know what i mean - the bright bright color combos two ticks from 'garish land'. THIS SHADE IS PERFECT in the sense that you do 'get' that color, you do get that oompfh, but... sinces it's 'smoked down' you DON'T end up looking like The Incredible Hulk's trashy little sister.

Consistency is fine, theres a nice shimmer to it - dare I say a slight metallic edge... but the color makes all that 'respectable'. This baby can be worn both in the office AND in the club. It also works well with a variety of other shades - i've said versatile right? :)

Two resounding thumbs up and a hip-hip-huzzah for greensmoke!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by tartantrouble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such an amazing e/s! I love the way it blends in the crease with lighter lid colors, and how it looks as a liner under the eye! I also love it as a lid color with patina in the crease! It looks great with my blue green eyes, and with my stepsister and stepmother's true blue eyes! Even though it is a luster finish i dont notice any fallout or pigmentation issues! Blends like a dream!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by dreanicoley

I think this is ok. I'm very fair with brown hair and brown eyes and I just think the lack of payout and fallout give me a negative outlook on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 2:00:00 AM More reviews by darkmist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love LOVE this colour! I'm an extremely fair Asian girl (NW20) but this colour matches my skin and brown eyes perfectly. For daytime smoky eyes, I like to layer greensmoke over a bright gold eyeshadow to get more of a pop and bring out the shimmer and olive tones in greensmoke. Night time, add in some more black or dark silver like mac's knight divine and you're set! This colour is really versatile and so flattering. I wish it was a bit more pigmented but right now, it's very easy to control exactly to what degree of intensity I want my look to be.