September 30, 2014 | 2134 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush in Rose Petal

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Olivialsex

Once you figure out the beat way to apply it, the colors are very beautiful on. Just takes some time to figure out. I own 2 and wear them often.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Nzchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I do like the texture of this blush and the colour is very pretty and glowing. However I don't think that it shows up on my cheeks very well at all. I can hardly tell it's there when I'm wearing it. I don't know how much they retail for in stores in NZ but I got it for $14 at a sale to try it out. I have heard so much about it so I wanted to make up my own mind. I may reurchase (depending on the price) in another shade to see if it is better suited to my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

I really love the texture of these bouncy blushes. This shade is a warm pale pink that really flatters my pale face. However, it's not really very pigmented and I think darker complexions would be disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by littleann818

I like the packaging and I like the texture of the blush. That being said, this is not really a blush for me as there is almost no color payoff! However, I do find this color works great as a highlight on my cheeks so that's what I use it for and it gives me a light rosy, peachy-pink subtle glow. I would not recommend this blush because honestly it is not worth the money and you will get no color payoff if you are medium-beige skintone.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Faith18

I like this blush I love the texture and the way it applies, I would buy another dream bouncy blush but I would get a different color there's nothing wrong with this color it's just not exactly the color I thought it was going to be.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by anaheartsmakeup

i love this product. it last all day and i don't find myself needing to reapply through out the day, the color is the perfect natural everyday healthy glow color. its perfect for people who just want a natural pink glow to their cheeks. i definitely will be repurchase and definitely would recommend this product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

See my review for the Dream Bouncy Blush (all colors) for my general view on these. I want to specifically describe the color for this particular review. Rose Petal is a pale pink shade.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Mikaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was very disappointed with this product...After looking at other colors, I thought this color was pretty and would show up nice on my cheeks but the texture was too moussy that it is hard to take it on my hand evenly and i have to end up taking only a small bit or a lot, which looks unnatural on my cheeks.
The color did not show up well at all. It looked really shimmery and too light pink than how it actually looks like on the product.
It feels like I wasted my money on something thats not worth it...

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by babydoll200

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I looked at this blush for quite awhile before buying.........the color was so pretty and finally I broke down and tried it. I also got the peach colored one as well as it was a buy one and get half off of one at Rite Aid. I am pretty fair and pale and really..........this did not show up very well on me. Not that I mind too much as I only need a tiny amount of color but I was a bit disappointed with that. Also, the texture surprised me. It was very soft to the point that I felt I could smush it if I wasn't careful. The main thing that botherd me was the AWFUL SMELL! It was so gross........very chemical-like and basically smelled like something I definitely do not want sitting on my skin all day. I returned both and thankfully Rite Aid gives refunds!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by 057Yasminh

Ew, the texture is to soft and gross, not what I expected. It's harder to blend on your cheeks like other powders blushes. I do like the colour though, but everything was basically a rip off.