July 24, 2014 | 2051 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush in Rose Petal

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by anaheartsmakeup

i love this product. it last all day and i don't find myself needing to reapply through out the day, the color is the perfect natural everyday healthy glow color. its perfect for people who just want a natural pink glow to their cheeks. i definitely will be repurchase and definitely would recommend this product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

See my review for the Dream Bouncy Blush (all colors) for my general view on these. I want to specifically describe the color for this particular review. Rose Petal is a pale pink shade.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Mikaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was very disappointed with this product...After looking at other colors, I thought this color was pretty and would show up nice on my cheeks but the texture was too moussy that it is hard to take it on my hand evenly and i have to end up taking only a small bit or a lot, which looks unnatural on my cheeks.
The color did not show up well at all. It looked really shimmery and too light pink than how it actually looks like on the product.
It feels like I wasted my money on something thats not worth it...

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by babydoll200

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I looked at this blush for quite awhile before buying.........the color was so pretty and finally I broke down and tried it. I also got the peach colored one as well as it was a buy one and get half off of one at Rite Aid. I am pretty fair and pale and really..........this did not show up very well on me. Not that I mind too much as I only need a tiny amount of color but I was a bit disappointed with that. Also, the texture surprised me. It was very soft to the point that I felt I could smush it if I wasn't careful. The main thing that botherd me was the AWFUL SMELL! It was so gross........very chemical-like and basically smelled like something I definitely do not want sitting on my skin all day. I returned both and thankfully Rite Aid gives refunds!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by 057Yasminh

Ew, the texture is to soft and gross, not what I expected. It's harder to blend on your cheeks like other powders blushes. I do like the colour though, but everything was basically a rip off.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by mnich

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was very diappointed with this blush, both the colour and the texture. Wasn't sure if I should apply with my fingers or a brush, but either way I can barely see it on my cheeks. When I try to use the product on my fingertips to apply it just kind of mushes around in the packaging and doesn't really go on my finger. I would not purchase this type of blush again, would stick with powder blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Color: light peachy pink
Texture: clay-like, creamy and squishy
Wear Time: 4-5 hours
Pigmentation: sheer, yet buildable. I could wear this as a natural flush since my skin is fair. I'm NW15-20 for reference
Price: 6-7 dollars
I recommend this for those with very fair skin. However, the brighter, deeper colors would be better purchases and much more versatile.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I loved the colour of this blush in the package. It looked like the perfect pink for fair skin. Sadly, there were no testers in the Target I was in. This product has no pigment whatsoever. It doesn't show up AT ALL and I am very pale. I can't even use it as a highlight because it's matte. Booh! Don't waste your money.

Maybe some of the other colours actually have pigment and show up? The "bouncy" texture is cool & unique, but seriously, the "rose petal" is a complete & utter fail.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by ingrid88

Don't buy this blush if you are medium to dark skintone because it doesn't show up :( unless you want to pack on layers and layers. This is a really pretty colour and I do like the texture but it just doesn't work for my skintone.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I can't ever tell if I like this blush or if I don't...I really like the formula of it, but it is so sheer that I'm hard pressed to find the color on my face after I've applied it.
I have not tried any of the other blushes in the Dream Bouncy line, so maybe it is just this particular blush, but stay away from it because it honestly doesn't do anything.