April 19, 2014 | 1901 users online

Shampoo - Dove - Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by rcblinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love Dove conditioners for when I need silicones to smooth down my hair. But the Dove shampoos are incredibly harsh on my scalp. I would be cautious if you have are sensitive as the sulfates in this can really chew your scalp up.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by rachelrue

This is my go-to shampoo! I do not have damaged hair but using this product in conjunction with the conditioner makes it so soft. It is extremely moisturizing... Sometimes I've noticed that it is too moisturizing and the roots of my hair are greasy at the end of the day which doesn't happen to me often. Overall, I love it and it smells good too! Not fruity, just clean. I get compliments all the time!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by misscocochaneljeanelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair shampoo is simply the best! I fell in love with this shampoo about 3 years ago and I've been using it on and off for the past 2 and I cannot say why the hell I did that! I kept switching to other shampoos and conditioners only to come back to this one every time, simply because it makes my hair feel so soft and smooth and makes my hair feel and look healthy, not to mention it cleanses my hair it smells good. I'm in love with this stuff. I try to wash my oily hair every 2 days because I've heard it was healthier for my hair but I've used this shampoo everyday for a week before because of my job and it was fine. I typically do 2 washes when I'm shampooing but by the 2nd wash you only need very little because it lathers very well. I then follow up with their damage therapy intensive repair conditioner and leave it in for about 10 mins while I'll wash my body, then rinse with cold water. My hair is then incredibly soft and smooth when air dried. The like the smell of the shampoo because it's smells fresh to me. I prefer the shampoo to come in a pump but you really have to look for them in all stores, but other than that it's not a big deal. Also once a week I'll mix a little bit of baking soda with my Dove shampoo to get rid of any built up and it's amazing! and I also use their Dove damage solutions intensive repair daily super conditioner once and week and it's awesome!(I'll have a review for that too) This is my HG Shampoo + conditioner. I don't remember exactly how much I paid for the shampoo but I know it was inexpensive! I recently just bought some of their hair styling products because I loved the shampoo and conditioner so much that I wanted to try other products of their line. I highly recommend the shampoo!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by suzanneb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This shampoo is horrible, leaves my hair with a waxy coating/feeling and dries it out to a crisp, it gave me a super itchy scalp that I was trying to soothe for two days with tea tree oil, never again.
12/31/2013
I don't know what happened, maybe my hair is less damaged since I dyed it super dark brown because this shampoo does wonders for my hair, mega shiny and super moisturized.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by onebeautifullife2013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This left my hair dry and gross!!!! I was completely disappointed!!!! They changed their formula for the worse! Save your money! Not worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by rawrer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really moisturizing product. Only been using it for a week, but my hair does feel relatively healthier and stronger. Good price too. Would be nice if it came in a pump bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Bought this because of the glowing reviews, but I didn't find it to be anything special. Cleanses & lathers up nicely and I like the scent. But in the end it's just another DS shampoo. Would buy this again if I needed a decent shampoo at an affordable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by AndreaCee

This made my hair better. I dye my hair so much that i became dry. I started using this last year and made my hair softer and moisturised. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by mvill36

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo. I use it every day and it makes my hair smell amazing! I have nothing bad to say about this great product. I give it a 5 star rating.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I've loved this shampoo for quite some time. I love to try out different shampoos from time to time, but I come back to this one quite frequently. It smells incredible, and it makes my hair so soft and manageable. I've actually heard from hairstylists that as far as drugstore shampoos and conditioners go, this is one of the best!