Cover Girl Professional Waterproof Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/30/2013 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

100% the best. My go to mascara. I use it every single day! No clumps, nothing "fake" looking, doesn't flake, no smears/rub off. Never a let down!

on 5/23/2013 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Did not like this mascara at all! Made my eyes water and just didn't look as good on as other mascaras. Would not buy this again.

I have seen many raves on MUA about this product, however it does not live up to its claims for me. I got this waterproof mascara in Very Black, which was the only one they had at Target. At first, this worked very well, but I noticed that by the end of the day I would have a ring of black underneath my eyes (I did not apply mascara to my lower lashes) and despite the claims, this washed off fairly easy for me in the shower. I've had this product for a little over a month and the consistency is starting to get goopy and clump on my lashes :(

on 1/8/2013 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the best mascara I've ever used! The results aren't anything extreme or mind-boggling or anything, but for conventional girls like myself, this stuff is the best! It gives a nice black colour, coats evenly and doesn't clump, and the best part is: it stays on if I cry, but I don't need oily removers to get it off. I just wash my face with plain soap and water and it's all gone. It's the first waterproof mascara I've ever used that doesn't build up over time. I love it! It's the best of both worlds :)

on 10/25/2012 8:00:00 PM

this is the first drugstore mascara that I really like. it comes in a blue tube and is cheap looking, but works well. my lashes looked fuller and stayed up, the waterproof helped keep the curl. the brush may get clumpy but nothing a swipe of kleenex couldn't handle.

on 10/21/2012 12:26:00 AM

Love love love this mascara. I've tried Too Faced, Dior, Benefit, Stila, and some other higher-end brands, but always come back to this one. I have deep set eyes and almost all mascaras end up giving me raccoon eyes by the end of the day. This doesn't. <3

on 10/10/2012 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have very straight lashes that are hard to stay curled. This is the only mascara that keeps my lashes curled and also gives me length and volume. I Love It!

on 9/23/2012 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

IF you're looking for a waterproof mascara this is the best one you'll find. I bought this for a week at a cottage where I would be swimming basically all the time.I didn't want to have to remove my makeup every time I wanted to jump in the lake. I love this because after a swim the mascara was still on my lashes and I could rub my wet eyes and wipe my face and the mascara held on. Its very durable and extremely waterproof. Now I still use this mascara even after that trip because of its long-lasting durability. This provides length, some volume, its pretty buildable, can be a little clumpy though. The wand is soft fibres in a spiral design. Its not too big and not too small and it will coat all of my lashes - even corner lashes and bottom lashes. It does pick up quite a bit of product though and it dries rather quickly. Definitely a drier formula. It doesn't smudge or flake. The packaging is a lovely blue colour but the lettering is really wearing off now and isn't quite as pretty as the day I bought it - but that's always the case. So overall its a fabulous waterporof, durable, smudgeproof mascara but if you don't care for that and need something for length and volume you could probably find a better mascara for that.

on 9/20/2012 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

I really like this mascara. I have tried many different brands of mascara, from expensive department store brands and cheaper drug store brands, but i find myself coming back to this one. i have shorter lashes and are stick straight and most other mascaras I've tried don't keep my lashes curled, expect for this one. I know that waterproof mascaras have an ingredient that helps with holding the curl, but I've tried other waterproof brands and they still don't hold the curl like this one does. so, if you're looking for a mascara that will hold a good curl, then give this one a try. It's fairly inexpensive and a great product to hold a lashes curl.

on 9/7/2012 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really love the original, non-waterproof Professional Mascara. But it was a sticky, humid summer, and I was getting some smudging under my eyes with it. So I switched to this. It's been pretty great. Slightly stickier than the original, but I'd expect that with a waterproof. This stuff has stayed put at steamy yoga classes, very sweaty roller derby practices, and swimming excursions. It is really great for defining eyelashes. It doesn't add tons of volume or length or crazy drama, so if that's what you're looking for, you might be disappointed. It is fantastic for an everyday, natural look.

Popular Mascaras