Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Panther

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 5/5/2014 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I was excited to finally find this, as it's usually sold out right away in my area. Disappointingly, it aPplies sheerly and looks patchy. Perhaps the formula has changed? I tried with various brushes and two different looks. Just for the outer v, but it needed to be built up a lot. The blending was okay, not as good as my Artist of Makeup e/s, which incidentally also carry a black--guess I'll be trying that one next. Too bad because I much prefer the accessibility n price of WnW! :(
btw it is NOT matte. it contains some microshimmer, nothing noticeable, but it breaks up the black and maybe that is why it doesnt go on nicely unless wet.

Super pigmented. Lasts amazingly well with a primer and has multi uses. All for 99 cents. Seriously! One of the best black shadows out there. Great as a liner, smoky eye, outer v. Very buildable or can be sheered out... Why spend more when you can get this? Yes, the packaging leaves a little to be desired but treat it gently and this will last and last.

on 4/28/2014 12:36:00 PM

Really great eyeliner. I want something that doesn't bother my eyes, has a smoke rather than "lined" look, is easy to apply, and comes off relatively easy. This is it. And it's cheap. I can't believe how nice this is. I use a slightly damp Ecotools mini angled brush and sort of dab it on the lash line. It lasts all day and is actually a little hard to get off, but I just use baby shampoo due to my sensitive eyes. It helps to define my eyes and not look garish.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I use this instead of eyeliner and I really like it. It does fade a little bit and it does bleed, but for $1 I will buy it again.

on 3/24/2014 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a great quality basic black eye shadow. I mainly use it for my winged eyeliner. Just a little squirt of Mac fix plus and its a nice super dark black. Only 4 stars tho because it doesn't last me all day, I'm either touching up or blending it out to a smokey eye by the end of the day. It looks sorta shimmery but I don't really notice the shimmer when I wear it. Don't let the super cheap price fool you, this is good stuff! I already bought another one because I saw it on sale for $0.69! I've honestly only used this as actual eye shadow once, I really bought it to use as eyeliner...when I actually use it more as eye shadow I'll do an update.

The packaging is nice and compact, smaller to carry than a gel liner pot.

on 3/20/2014 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

As a fair skinned , blonde haires woman, this is wayyyy to dark for me. Also, the packaging is very cheaply made. i dropped it just a few inches and the top popped off, the product crumbled and the hinges broke. Not a good purchase for me. Sorry girls~

on 3/7/2014 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it!! For a smokey look or a eyeliner, Awesome black nd long staying power

on 2/18/2014 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The rumors are true, this is a super pigmented black! I picked this up at Walgreen's for only 99 cents. You can't beat that! I will repurchase.

on 2/10/2014 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Great black eyeshadow! Pros: very pigmented, cheap, good texture, cute packaging and no fallout.
Con: Lately, it's hard to find at stores. I would buy again.

on 12/1/2013 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love using this as an eyeliner 'cake'. i just put a drop of water on the pan and mix it into a paste with an angle brush. works amazingly. will keep buying it as an eyeliner.