November 21, 2014 | 1814 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Panther

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by houstoncitylights

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this instead of eyeliner and I really like it. It does fade a little bit and it does bleed, but for $1 I will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Kbellabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great quality basic black eye shadow. I mainly use it for my winged eyeliner. Just a little squirt of Mac fix plus and its a nice super dark black. Only 4 stars tho because it doesn't last me all day, I'm either touching up or blending it out to a smokey eye by the end of the day. It looks sorta shimmery but I don't really notice the shimmer when I wear it. Don't let the super cheap price fool you, this is good stuff! I already bought another one because I saw it on sale for $0.69! I've honestly only used this as actual eye shadow once, I really bought it to use as eyeliner...when I actually use it more as eye shadow I'll do an update.

The packaging is nice and compact, smaller to carry than a gel liner pot.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by srw4657

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

As a fair skinned , blonde haires woman, this is wayyyy to dark for me. Also, the packaging is very cheaply made. i dropped it just a few inches and the top popped off, the product crumbled and the hinges broke. Not a good purchase for me. Sorry girls~

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it!! For a smokey look or a eyeliner, Awesome black nd long staying power

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The rumors are true, this is a super pigmented black! I picked this up at Walgreen's for only 99 cents. You can't beat that! I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by cavo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great black eyeshadow! Pros: very pigmented, cheap, good texture, cute packaging and no fallout.
Con: Lately, it's hard to find at stores. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love using this as an eyeliner 'cake'. i just put a drop of water on the pan and mix it into a paste with an angle brush. works amazingly. will keep buying it as an eyeliner.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by conde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

High pigmentation and long lasting. It's very black and quite cheap. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh, this simply awesome. It's a very pigmented black. I use it to set my eyeliner with, but it's so dark that I find myself using it on its own and not with eyeliner under it. It's only 1.99, and it's extremely black and blows the other brands of eyeshadows in this color out of the water.

I used to use L.A. Colors' black eyeshadow from their Ammunition palette, but not anymore. This is much softer, lasts longer, and the L.A. Colors shadow is not as pigmented.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by vampiradawn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I tried L'oreal Raven, MAC Carbon, UD Blackout, MUG Corrupt and NYX Black.
NONE COMPARE TO PANTHER
and it's $1.79.
I literally have 7 in case it gets discontinued!