November 28, 2014 | 1281 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Exfoliating Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

just tried these and Love the exfoliating feeling I get with them! will come really useful in summer on those hot steamy days. $7 Australian for a pack of 25 is great value and I will continue to purchase! Love

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by youngandbeautiful1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love these wipes even tough they're rough at first you get used to it i've been using these for about a year and there great and it smells good it is also the perfect amount of wetness its not to dry or to wet

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by neishaura

These wipes are so uncomfortable! They hurt my face, I don't recommend this to anyone

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ouch ouch ouch they hurt and do not at all remove eye make up will never buy again !!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by sparklythings21

i know these are exfoliating but... they are ROUGH! also, they are drier to the touch than most other wipes i have tried. i will absolutely not repurchase these- i hate them!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I love Simple's cleansing wipes, so I bought these exfoliating wipes (darker green packaging) to try when I was running low. Big mistake! These wipes are rough compared to the regular cleansing wipes, especially on and around the eye area. If you use this on the rest of your face it should be okay unless you have sensitive skin, but I'd still steer clear of any blemishes because this wipe may aggravate them. I was too lazy to return them so now I use them to clean my makeup brushes and to wipe down sweat after working out, but I wouldn't rebuy these for removing facial makeup. I'm sticking to the cleansing wipes (in the light green packaging) from now on!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Mmmonica

I know these are exfoliating wipes but they are super rough on my face! It's much rougher than, say, the St Ives Apricot Scrub. The formula of the cleanser that's on the wipes is nice though so I'll definitely try the "cleansing" wipes. As for the rest of the exfoliating wipes I have left? I think I'll use them for scrubbing my feet after a day of wearing sandals.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Ndegrace

I know a lot of people get frustrated with these because they don't remove makeup well but that's because they're for exfoliating! I use these twice a week before bed after I have removed my makeup. They do leave my skin red but in the mornings the redness is gone and my face feels a lot smoother. I don't recommend using these more than 2-3 times a week. Again if you're looking for something to take off makeup then these are not for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by astr323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

these are just okay in my opinion. I like to use them just to refresh my makeup so I don't have to wash my entire face - I give everything a good wipe down and even though there's still some makeup left on my skin, there's not so much that reapplication makes me look cakey (as I would had I not removed my makeup at all). and I like that they're vegan and cruelty-free.

bottom line: these are good but don't expect them to replace any other skincare products you have; they're more of a supplement than anything else.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by dancesontrains

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I found these to be too drying for my skin to use comfortably.