Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes

3.0

on 11/3/2013 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this because I wanted something that could take off my makeup and that would also gently exfoliate my skin. Instead this product is so rough that it just ends up hurting your face and you can't even get off the makeup properly because as soon as you try to press it even slightly on your skin it feels like rubbing sandpaper on your face.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, especially if you have sensitive skin!
Hands off this product!

on 11/3/2013 7:55:00 AM

I bought these accidentally, meant to get the regular wipes, that's the only reason I didn't give these one star. They're horrible, but maybe if you're looking for face sandpaper, they're what you're after. Ouch.

on 11/2/2013 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

just tried these and Love the exfoliating feeling I get with them! will come really useful in summer on those hot steamy days. $7 Australian for a pack of 25 is great value and I will continue to purchase! Love

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i love these wipes even tough they're rough at first you get used to it i've been using these for about a year and there great and it smells good it is also the perfect amount of wetness its not to dry or to wet

on 8/21/2013 4:52:00 PM

These wipes are so uncomfortable! They hurt my face, I don't recommend this to anyone

on 8/3/2013 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ouch ouch ouch they hurt and do not at all remove eye make up will never buy again !!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i know these are exfoliating but... they are ROUGH! also, they are drier to the touch than most other wipes i have tried. i will absolutely not repurchase these- i hate them!

on 6/28/2013 3:04:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love Simple's cleansing wipes, so I bought these exfoliating wipes (darker green packaging) to try when I was running low. Big mistake! These wipes are rough compared to the regular cleansing wipes, especially on and around the eye area. If you use this on the rest of your face it should be okay unless you have sensitive skin, but I'd still steer clear of any blemishes because this wipe may aggravate them. I was too lazy to return them so now I use them to clean my makeup brushes and to wipe down sweat after working out, but I wouldn't rebuy these for removing facial makeup. I'm sticking to the cleansing wipes (in the light green packaging) from now on!

on 6/24/2013 6:00:00 PM

I know these are exfoliating wipes but they are super rough on my face! It's much rougher than, say, the St Ives Apricot Scrub. The formula of the cleanser that's on the wipes is nice though so I'll definitely try the "cleansing" wipes. As for the rest of the exfoliating wipes I have left? I think I'll use them for scrubbing my feet after a day of wearing sandals.

on 6/3/2013 10:04:00 AM

I know a lot of people get frustrated with these because they don't remove makeup well but that's because they're for exfoliating! I use these twice a week before bed after I have removed my makeup. They do leave my skin red but in the mornings the redness is gone and my face feels a lot smoother. I don't recommend using these more than 2-3 times a week. Again if you're looking for something to take off makeup then these are not for you.