October 20, 2014 | 2182 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Lumi Magique

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Bellarose3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Broke me out like nobody's business... I have always used mineral powder bc I hate the way foundation feels. Looking for a more dewy look, I tried the Beautifying BB cream & loved it. But it clogged pores & caused break out after couple days. After reading reviews, I decided to try this. Wore today for first time for only 5 hrs. It didn't give much coverage, less than their bb cream actually. It was more moisturizing however- I could wear on top of dry patches. Wased face soon as I got home bc I felt dirty. Not oily- just like my skin couldn't breathe! Now hrs later, my skin feels oily & gross (my skin is super dry, this is strange!) and I have sooooo many pimples!!! Huge ones, small ones.. & pores look bigger. So sad... If anyone knows a good foundation just to even tone & cover some acne (now!) let me know!!! Ugh...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

I bought my in W5. I love the finished and the coverage that it gives me. I do have to powder it and I powder over all my other foundations. Very happy love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by CottonCandy381

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the light - medium coverage and the dewy look it has. It's light in texture and doesn't dry my skin out, it doesn't really feel moisturizing either. I have pretty dry skin and I've only left it on for about 5 hours because I see acne forming. But, it breaks me out and sinks into my pores even if I use the littlest amount I can and a primer. :( Alot of people like this it just didn't work for me. You should try it because you may like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by JennAlina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying that I am pretty much an oily monster. Even so, I do love the glowy foundations, especially in the summertime when I crave a light foundation that doesn't feel heavy, but still gives me decent coverage. I LOVE this foundation! I was skeptical being that this is a glowy, illuminating foundation (and me being oily), but this did not make me look greasy at all! All I had to do was set it with a powder and I was dewy but not greasy- without having to touch up for several hours! I'll always have a little shine, but I don't mind it as I think a little dewy shine looks fresh and healthy and this really gave me the look I wanted. Definitely my go to spring and summer foundation- or anytime I just want a light dewy coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by aubjohnson19

This foundation is amazing. A lot of people who are dissing it are telling the rest of you not to buy it because it didn't work on them, all of our skin types are different. Now, if you do have oily skin, it will most likely not work on you. I am oily in some spots of my face and I just use L'Oreal true match powder in W4, which works fine for me and I am good to go. I was using L'Oreal magic nude liquid powder foundation, which is good for oily skin, but honestly the coverage was hard to build up to my likings, so I am glad I found this foundation, the coverage is buildable, it is long-lasting, and gives you almost a 'dewy-glow' finish. I am not sure about the packaging, if I have makeup on my hands and it gets on the bottle it seems noticeable that its on there and it is hard to get off the bottle. I really don't mind the price, it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by lucyb22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this foundation! I have quite normal skin, and don't usually break out and Lumi Magique hasn't made me break out at all. I have fair skin and the colour blends well, and is so smooth! It is a light coverage but very easily buildable. The packaging is lovely as well. Would defiantly buy this again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by drogamariposa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

im very particular with foundations due to th

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

This is beautiful foundation. It glides on smoothly leaving a healthy radiant looking complexion, yet never leaves you looking oily and blends superbly. It offers about medium coverage, which could be built up or sheered down. Honesty one of my favourite cheaper foundations. It lasts for the whole day, but a touch up would be necessary by late afternoon if you have oily skin. The packaging is cute and useful, I prefer pumps. I have repurchased this product twice already. Overall a good everyday foundation I use often and love.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by jenmoyen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This did not work for my skin at all. I have combination skin, and this foundation made my skin super oily, even after setting it with a powder. Not only that, but it oxidized into my skin, and within a couple of hours my skin was looking orange, like a really bad tan. If you have combination to oily skin, then this foundation is not going to be right for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by TiffanyChic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation a few days ago because ive been wanting to try it. I have very fair normal skin. The only oilyness I have is under my lip above my chin and directly next to my nose and the rest of my skin is pretty good. I normslly want a full coverage foundation because I have a protruding scar on the left side if my nose and the redness seeps through. I was looking for something glowy and to trade off with my revlon colorstay whipped which I still love. This foundation gives me the glowiness I was looking for without looking oily and with 2 layers it covers my scar enough to feel comfortable about myself. I like the pump much better. The color matches my skin perfectly and I couldn't be more happy. I don't recommend this to anyone with oily skin bc it is may have an unwanted greasy effect. But as for me I love it. I will repurchase. Im sorry some of you didn't like it.