July 29, 2014 | 524 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by sugartaste81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is definitely more of a highlighter than concealer, but it does the job. Creamy pink in color, Dream Lumi blends nicely into the skin and doesn't crease. I usually apply Maybelline's Cover Stick concealer first underneath my eyes, then use this right under my eyes and on cheeks, a little on the nose and a little on my forehead to highlight. Staying power is OK. Really brightens up my face!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by MoniM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this product for highlighting and I love it! if you want to get it, you must get it in "radiant", it's a beautiful peachy color, with a creamy consistency and blends easily. It gets the job done and it's not too heavy on the pocket. Would definitely re-purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by ksasi04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this product. It's sheer, light, and I barely notice that it's there. It's really only meant to be a highlighting concealer, so it's great at counteracting dark circles and brightening the high points of the cheekbones.

I will say that it is a very thin product, so coverage for blemishes is almost nonexistent. And I wish it wasn't packaged in a capillary brush-thing for sanitary reasons, but I would still buy this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by beck1392

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do not like this stuff, it is too sheer and too pink of a color to look good on my skin. I like how smoothly it goes on so maybe one in Ivory would work better but I doubt the coverage will be any better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by bebesoul

This concealer is great for undereye circles. I find that I like to use this underneath another concealer for better results. It makes me look more well rested. I am currently using it underneath NARS creamy concealer which is an excellent concealer combination. I would repurchase once I run out which is soon!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by shanona13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't love this, but I don't hate it either. It is not nearly as good as the MAC Prep + Prime highlighter in Radiant Rose. I find the Maybelline Lumi to appear cakey on my dry skin. I only use it when I know I won't be wearing makeup too long so that it doesn't have time to get weird on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Yup lasting power is the issue here. I was having to reapply multiple times a day and nothing (powder, primer, layering with concealers) helped. Used it up way too quickly for this reason. Otherwise good- the highlighting, pigmentation, better than YSL or Body shop ones whichbare the only other ones I've used. The YSL really irritates my skin. This also makes my skin burn a bit (not physically, but I feel like it's kind of irritated). Very good for what it is.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by jazmin3012

This is an okay product the one thing that gets to me is the lasting power....which was....not very long

But it makes an amazing highlighter :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by orenjinominh

I believe that I can go the rest of my life not purchasing YSL's Touche Eclat and settle on this and be just fine.

First of all, I have to stress that I DO NOT have dark circles. My undereyes are blessed, unless I sincerely go 2 days without enough sleep. I got this as a cheap way to get that "triangle of light" and Kim K reverse raccoon look in order to brighten the effect on my face overall. I also got it in nude, not radiant. Nude is a light yellow that fits with my NC30 skin at the moment, being just a smidge lighter but not obviously so. I had tried the same with my MUFE concealer in #6 and it really did look like a reverse raccoon because it was wayyy too thick, cakey, and obvious, no matter how much I blended. I've never wandered to MAC for any undereye concealer, but I knew that this product does the job well for my needs.

It's very light, sheer, and easy to blend and doesn't slide around or put a spotlight on any fine lines (again, I don't have any I don't think) The only thing holding me back from 5 lips is how godawful the packaging is (click...click...clickclick OH CRAP NO!!) I actually purchased this over repurchasing Maybelline's dome shaped one (I find that one excellent for spot concealing btw). For the price and my purpose of usage, it's hard to go wrong. If you're truly looking for coverage, I'd say that it would do the job as well unless your dark circles are horrendous.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by l0laxc0la

I LOVE the product but i HATE the packaging. SO ANNOYING! Maybe I just got a bad one, but it takes FOREVER for the product to come out when you click the brush, and when it does come out, it comes out in huge gobs that are way too much compared to what you actually need so use, so then you end up wasting a ton of product!! This concealer covers & brightens under your eyes really well but the mechanism is just awful. I wonder if the other pens (Touche Eclat, the dior one, etc.) are this bad mechanically as well. I wish it were just like a regular brush. The product is great, but to me it's almost not worth it because of the annoying packaging.