November 22, 2014 | 1602 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch - Radiant

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

Wow, I really like this a lot. This is AMAZING for both highlighting desired areas & concealing. I bought this more for the purpose of highlighting, & was pleasantly surprised at its concealing abilities. I bought this in the color, radiance & it gives a beautiful glow. It really blends in with my skin, doesn't cake, & doesn't look like I'm wearing obvious makeup. I wear this by itself sometimes & also underneath my foundation & it looks great either way! Lasts long too, but I use primer underneath. The twist up design is a little annoying & it should come with more product, but it isn't terrible. At least you can see how much product is left. For about $7, this is a great drugstore find that works very well....& that's coming from someone who buys high end makeup 99% of the time. I will definitely be buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by MissCan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is ok.
I bought it to 'illuminate' under my eyes but I found it just brought out my dark circles.

I use it as a highlighting stick now, on my nose bridge.

I'll keep using it till it runs out.

Like the other ladies said, the twist bottom to make the concealer come out of the brush, is silly. It's just a fancy thing they though would look cool. Half the product goes in the brush hairs and when you first use it, you think you're twisting it gently so it won't all gush out, but yeah, it does.

I bought this on sale and glad i did- if i paid full price would of felt like i made a bad choice.

I have asian skin so perhaps this would be better on fair skinned people or people with a more pink tone to their complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by hannahps

I've been through a lot of different under eye concealers and this is the only one that actually covers my massive grey circles. It looks much pinker than it ends up being on my skin, and it has the added bonus of also looking good without any other makeup on, when all I want to do is cover up my under eye bags. If you're looking for a great under eye concealer that doesn't cake up, this is the one!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by gabby24

love this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by sugartaste81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is definitely more of a highlighter than concealer, but it does the job. Creamy pink in color, Dream Lumi blends nicely into the skin and doesn't crease. I usually apply Maybelline's Cover Stick concealer first underneath my eyes, then use this right under my eyes and on cheeks, a little on the nose and a little on my forehead to highlight. Staying power is OK. Really brightens up my face!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by MoniM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this product for highlighting and I love it! if you want to get it, you must get it in "radiant", it's a beautiful peachy color, with a creamy consistency and blends easily. It gets the job done and it's not too heavy on the pocket. Would definitely re-purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by ksasi04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this product. It's sheer, light, and I barely notice that it's there. It's really only meant to be a highlighting concealer, so it's great at counteracting dark circles and brightening the high points of the cheekbones.

I will say that it is a very thin product, so coverage for blemishes is almost nonexistent. And I wish it wasn't packaged in a capillary brush-thing for sanitary reasons, but I would still buy this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by beck1392

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do not like this stuff, it is too sheer and too pink of a color to look good on my skin. I like how smoothly it goes on so maybe one in Ivory would work better but I doubt the coverage will be any better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by bebesoul

This concealer is great for undereye circles. I find that I like to use this underneath another concealer for better results. It makes me look more well rested. I am currently using it underneath NARS creamy concealer which is an excellent concealer combination. I would repurchase once I run out which is soon!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by shanona13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't love this, but I don't hate it either. It is not nearly as good as the MAC Prep + Prime highlighter in Radiant Rose. I find the Maybelline Lumi to appear cakey on my dry skin. I only use it when I know I won't be wearing makeup too long so that it doesn't have time to get weird on my skin.