October 22, 2014 | 2045 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch - Radiant

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by hannahps

I've been through a lot of different under eye concealers and this is the only one that actually covers my massive grey circles. It looks much pinker than it ends up being on my skin, and it has the added bonus of also looking good without any other makeup on, when all I want to do is cover up my under eye bags. If you're looking for a great under eye concealer that doesn't cake up, this is the one!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by gabby24

love this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by sugartaste81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is definitely more of a highlighter than concealer, but it does the job. Creamy pink in color, Dream Lumi blends nicely into the skin and doesn't crease. I usually apply Maybelline's Cover Stick concealer first underneath my eyes, then use this right under my eyes and on cheeks, a little on the nose and a little on my forehead to highlight. Staying power is OK. Really brightens up my face!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by MoniM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this product for highlighting and I love it! if you want to get it, you must get it in "radiant", it's a beautiful peachy color, with a creamy consistency and blends easily. It gets the job done and it's not too heavy on the pocket. Would definitely re-purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by ksasi04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this product. It's sheer, light, and I barely notice that it's there. It's really only meant to be a highlighting concealer, so it's great at counteracting dark circles and brightening the high points of the cheekbones.

I will say that it is a very thin product, so coverage for blemishes is almost nonexistent. And I wish it wasn't packaged in a capillary brush-thing for sanitary reasons, but I would still buy this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by beck1392

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do not like this stuff, it is too sheer and too pink of a color to look good on my skin. I like how smoothly it goes on so maybe one in Ivory would work better but I doubt the coverage will be any better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by bebesoul

This concealer is great for undereye circles. I find that I like to use this underneath another concealer for better results. It makes me look more well rested. I am currently using it underneath NARS creamy concealer which is an excellent concealer combination. I would repurchase once I run out which is soon!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by shanona13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't love this, but I don't hate it either. It is not nearly as good as the MAC Prep + Prime highlighter in Radiant Rose. I find the Maybelline Lumi to appear cakey on my dry skin. I only use it when I know I won't be wearing makeup too long so that it doesn't have time to get weird on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Yup lasting power is the issue here. I was having to reapply multiple times a day and nothing (powder, primer, layering with concealers) helped. Used it up way too quickly for this reason. Otherwise good- the highlighting, pigmentation, better than YSL or Body shop ones whichbare the only other ones I've used. The YSL really irritates my skin. This also makes my skin burn a bit (not physically, but I feel like it's kind of irritated). Very good for what it is.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by jazmin3012

This is an okay product the one thing that gets to me is the lasting power....which was....not very long

But it makes an amazing highlighter :D