December 22, 2014 | 1802 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

After using eos a bunch I wished it came in tinted form. I wanted something that would give me just a touch of color. And this seemed to fit the bill. At first I quite liked it. The color was exactly what I was after the taste was meh and the smell was shoulder shrug worthy. After a while I notice a bit of dependency my lips felt drier when the product wore off and I found myself reapplying more and more frequently then one day I just couldn't take the taste or smell anymore. And now every time I try applying it the taste just turns my stomach. I'm not normally sent or taste sensitive but the synthetic cherry taste/sent is just so overwhelming.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by BelleWoods

Personally, I don't see why everyone is raving about this product. I like the packaging and the chunky aspect of the product, and how I didn't need a mirror to apply it and get even coverage. I found the colour to be flattering but rather sheer, and it had to be applied rather regularly to keep the colour showing. However, I don't think this product has any moisturising ability at all, I think most people are brainwashed by the marketing and other reviews. I found it little more use than putting water on my lips- temporary relief.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by patzolay

Perfect for everyday I really love this tinted lip balm! nice texture, pretty color and feels great. Since I started wearing it my lips turn better and the scent is delicious!

This was the first one I bought since I think the other colors doesnt work for me because Im a red lips addict however Im very happy with this and Strike a rose.

At night I use the Quenched so I think Im becoming adict!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by totallylinz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this lip balm, when I apply it on my lips they instantly become smoother and softer. I feel like when you start to use it more often the affect dies down though and it's most effective when you first start to use it, but it's still my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by 1017

This is the perfect summer lip color/product. It's a little pop of juicy color & feels great on your lips. It smells delicious & looks like a cherry popsicle stain. So easy, simple, cheap, juicy & the perfect hint of cherry for the lips. Not all the Baby Lips colors are this nice, but this is one of great ones. I am NW 20 with brown eyes & almost black hair (deep winter).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

I don't get the raves. A sheer wash of colour and no moisturising ability. It is cheap, I will give it that, but I will stick to carmex.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 6:38:00 AM More reviews by omgthatgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I ADORE THIS LIP BALM. Sheer pinky-red lips are the most flattering on my skin tone, and this is perfect. I feel like the colour subtly brightens up my face. I love the sweet cherry scent, and the neon packaging is cute. The texture of this lip balm is thick and smooth, and it is fairly moisturizing. The price is decent, as well. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Liberty96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The fun, cute and punchy packaging really caught my eye and, having heard good things about baby lips, I decided to purchase it.
Costing 2.99 it wasn't exactly bank braking, however in comparison to some other products on the market I don't feel it's entirely worth the price.
Hydration;
This product did nothing for the hydration of my lips - it just covered them in a waxy coat, trapping any moisture in but also preventing any more entering. It would definitely not help moisturize my lips should they become dry, in fact I would even say that over the week period I used Baby lips, my lips became much less conditioned and I had to abandon it for the hydration purposes.
Colour & appearance;
Has a very nice subtle colour which suites my skin tone and lip colour, however i don't feel that buying this product purely for appearance purposes is worth the price you're paying, when there's plenty other smaller, cheaper brands which give you the same quality of colour & hydration.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I Iove how these feel on my lips. I bought the rose shade and fell in love with it so I checked out other colors on mua. This had some of the higher ratings so I grabbed it. It feels nice but there isn't much color sadly. I have almost zero pigment to my pale lips and this just barely tinted them, unlike the rose which gave me great color. I'll use it though since I like how it feels on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by PaintingSumsets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my very first Baby Lips lip balm :) Hm, where shall I start? The scent of this is lovely (cherries and happiness) and it glides on very well. Just after one coat, it adds a healthy sheen to my lips, as well as a hint of a just-bitten kind of rosy red. A second layer would amplify the pigmentation to resemble that of a lipgloss, minus the super shiny, sticky finish. I've heard Fleur DeForce of YT saying that it is a dupe for one of YSL's Volupte Sheer Candy lipsticks. Although the colour is not very pigmented considering that it is a lip balm, you can't really get away with claiming that your lips are au naturel, if you know what I mean - my friends have asked me if I was wearing lipstick (they're kind of clueless, haha). You don't need a lip balm (my fave is the Burt's Bees' one), but Baby Lips in Cherry Me isn't the most moisturizing balms out there. Overall, love!