Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss

3.3

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine]

I think this is a great product for Tweens just starting out with makeup. As for adults, I don't know what all the hype is about . It's just ok. It tastes good and has very little pigment which I love. The packaging is absolutely adorable. As for it being an effective lip balm, it's just average . It's more of a cosmetic, but even then there are better tinted lip balms out there. If you're looking for something to help chapped lips this isn't the right product. Just buy ChapStick or Blistex.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love many things about this, but there is one con, this doesn't hydrate lips at all! The shade is perfect for muting out overly pink pigmented lips, adding a nice soft shine, and the packaging is adorable. The price is dirt cheap, and I like that it's not overly shimmery. I almost feel like this CAUSES my lips to chap, but it certainly does not keep them hydrated. This is almost perfect, but because I love the shade so much, I keep using it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm currently trying to streamline my makeup routine to "something that takes attention away from the bottom half of my face but doesn't need liner, isn't drying, and smells good." I went on a cruise with family and noticed my cousin using this, and bought one for myself as soon as we got back home! It definitely has good coverage for a tinted balm. It does give the desired muting effect on my very pigmented lips; it's not shiny, and doesn't bleed over the lipline if applied conservatively. It has a fake peach scent, but not a sickly-sweet one. Unfortunately, it dries out my lips so badly that the top layer of skin peels off on its own. On to the next thing!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely hate this product. It doesn't hydrate my lips, it just turns it a glittery peach color. I don't know if I got a did or if this is just a glitter ball product. I definitely don't think this deserves the huge hype it has gotten in the past.

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE baby lips! I'm pretty obsessed with Maybelline, and this is by far my favorite product by them! Also my favorite color of baby lips. This was the first tinted lip product I purchased, and it got me hooked! It's a very beautiful sheer nude/orange for the spring or summer, with a hint of light shimmer. I've had three tubes already and definitely will be purchasing more! Overall, amazing job, Maybelline, and keep making great baby lips lines!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This isn't worth the hype.
Pros: Inexpensive, fairly pigmented
Cons: Dried out my lips, feels kind of grainy, smells way too perfumey, color doesn't look good on me (too frosty)
I don't think it's a good product, I have used it at least 20 times, and I can safely say I don't like it, but for the price, it's okay, and it might look good if you had a cool undertone as opposed to a warm one like me. But this product DEFINIETLY dried out my lips. It's not anywhere close to the moisture of the EOS lip balm in sweet mint.
I wore it alone once and it looked WAY too frosty, but if I wore it with the baby lips cherry me, it looked pretty, but it also dried out my lips, so I would layer some sort of moisturizing lip balm underneath before applying the baby lips.

this product is not as bad as some of these reviews are making it to be. For a cheap priced tinted lip balm what more can you ask for? It's sheer, smells like peaches and like every other lip balm, the moisture eventually fades so you have to reapply. I don't see why anyone would expect a tinted lip balm to perform as a YSL lipstick or something. I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a very unique product as it's almost a mix between a lip balm and lipstick. I fell in love with this shade; an ever so peachy nude. It feels so creamy and moisturizes my lips well. I do wish this variety had spf and came in a sturdier and less childish packaging. But boy does this stuff smell great!

I have loved this product from the first moment I got my hands on it. The colors can get a bit streaky if you add too much, but that's easily fixed. My only complaint was that it didn't help dry or cracked lips like chaptstick, but medicated versions have been created that I have yet to try. I intended to purchase those very soon. Over all I love the look, I love the taste and I love the feel.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was really hopeful with product.But it didn't impress me at all. Maybe I should have gotten another flavor.My friend had the red one (not sure what its called) and she loved it. So the next time I went to Walmart I picked up the peach kiss. It didn't help for my chapped lips.But is faboulous after you moisturize with a more potent lip balm.It smells so yummy.And the packaging is cute also.It leaves behind a tiny bit of gloss.I've had it in my makeup bag for over a year and don't long to reach for it though.Again if you want to fix chapped lips, look somewhere else.If you just want to moisturize ,then this is the product for you.

Popular Lip Treatments