Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss

3.3

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine]

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely hate this product. It doesn't hydrate my lips, it just turns it a glittery peach color. I don't know if I got a did or if this is just a glitter ball product. I definitely don't think this deserves the huge hype it has gotten in the past.

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE baby lips! I'm pretty obsessed with Maybelline, and this is by far my favorite product by them! Also my favorite color of baby lips. This was the first tinted lip product I purchased, and it got me hooked! It's a very beautiful sheer nude/orange for the spring or summer, with a hint of light shimmer. I've had three tubes already and definitely will be purchasing more! Overall, amazing job, Maybelline, and keep making great baby lips lines!

on 7/16/2014 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This isn't worth the hype.
Pros: Inexpensive, fairly pigmented
Cons: Dried out my lips, feels kind of grainy, smells way too perfumey, color doesn't look good on me (too frosty)
I don't think it's a good product, I have used it at least 20 times, and I can safely say I don't like it, but for the price, it's okay, and it might look good if you had a cool undertone as opposed to a warm one like me. But this product DEFINIETLY dried out my lips. It's not anywhere close to the moisture of the EOS lip balm in sweet mint.
I wore it alone once and it looked WAY too frosty, but if I wore it with the baby lips cherry me, it looked pretty, but it also dried out my lips, so I would layer some sort of moisturizing lip balm underneath before applying the baby lips.

on 7/14/2014 10:59:00 PM

this product is not as bad as some of these reviews are making it to be. For a cheap priced tinted lip balm what more can you ask for? It's sheer, smells like peaches and like every other lip balm, the moisture eventually fades so you have to reapply. I don't see why anyone would expect a tinted lip balm to perform as a YSL lipstick or something. I love it.

on 7/1/2014 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a very unique product as it's almost a mix between a lip balm and lipstick. I fell in love with this shade; an ever so peachy nude. It feels so creamy and moisturizes my lips well. I do wish this variety had spf and came in a sturdier and less childish packaging. But boy does this stuff smell great!

on 6/22/2014 12:04:00 AM

I have loved this product from the first moment I got my hands on it. The colors can get a bit streaky if you add too much, but that's easily fixed. My only complaint was that it didn't help dry or cracked lips like chaptstick, but medicated versions have been created that I have yet to try. I intended to purchase those very soon. Over all I love the look, I love the taste and I love the feel.

on 6/6/2014 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was really hopeful with product.But it didn't impress me at all. Maybe I should have gotten another flavor.My friend had the red one (not sure what its called) and she loved it. So the next time I went to Walmart I picked up the peach kiss. It didn't help for my chapped lips.But is faboulous after you moisturize with a more potent lip balm.It smells so yummy.And the packaging is cute also.It leaves behind a tiny bit of gloss.I've had it in my makeup bag for over a year and don't long to reach for it though.Again if you want to fix chapped lips, look somewhere else.If you just want to moisturize ,then this is the product for you.

on 6/4/2014 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

this is my 2nd baby lips. the first I had was the blue one, it was clear, with no fragrance or tint. but my review is for the purple called peach kiss. Bam bam BAM, This thing honestly gives me soft, the perfect natural colored, kissable lips. it's got a very nude frost, that looks just about right.

on 6/3/2014 11:37:00 PM

It smells great and the packaging like all the other baby lips is really pretty.
You can't really see it because its nude
I would not buy this again because it isn't the best lip product I have used but I'll give the other more pigmented color a try!

on 5/27/2014 4:01:00 PM

This was the first of the baby lips that I purchased, and unfortunately it turned me off to the line entirely. I think there are better shades out there but this one is horrible. It dries out my lips, it highlights the chapped skin, and the shade is horrid. I'm throwing this in the garbage can as I type.

Popular Lip Treatments