October 20, 2014 | 958 users online

Hair Treatments - TRESemme - Split Remedy Leave-In Conditioning Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by cluelesssbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I JUST LOVVVEEE ģIT

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by ohdrdoctor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I found this on super clearance at Walgreens AND I used a coupon I found in store when I picked this up. It cost me $1.57 which is obviously DIRT CHEAP. It smells nice, it doesn't contain alcohol, and it helps detangle my rat's nest. Mine doesn't distribute easily but $1.57! I wouldn't repurchase because I like to try new things but it can't hurt to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by SouperGirl

I never review products after the first use but I am madly in love with this conditioner. I'm afr. amer. and went natural this past year. This is the softest my hair has EVER been (eat your heart out Redken All soft). The product is thick, yes. The bottle sprays unevenly- confirmed. But my dry hair drank it up. It absorbed so well I don't feel a residue. After reading prior reviews, I see that this isn't a product for everyone. Different hair type have varying needs. Rather than determining whether this product is good or bad, try to understand if this product is right for you. note that it is not oil based.not greasy at all. It's more of a lotion and makes my hands soft too!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by sarahdbillingsley

I don't understand why there are so many bad reviews about this product!

I like this product a lot. It detangles my hair pretty easily, smells good and doesn't leave my hair greasy. (For reference I have very fine, long hair that is wavy and very frizz-prone) I tried this product after realizing that the castor oil used in most leave-in conditioners was giving me horrible breakouts all over my cheeks and neck.

The only downfall about the product is its thickness, causing it to not spray out evenly but in more of a stream. But that's not really a huge deal for me, I just make sure I comb through my hair really well after to distribute it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by belle666

I bought this to use as a detangler, and it claims to do so on the bottle. It detangled okay, but not as well as designated detanglers. I think this was meant more as a leave in conditioner than to detangle. I found that it clumped my hair near the roots, making it feel unclean.However, I notice that I have fewer split ends than before I started using this (although that may be because I haven't been torturing my hair much lately). I don't think I would repurchase this because I have other products I prefer as a leave-in and this is not the best detangler. Unfortunately, since TRESemme products are usually in large quantities, I still have 3/4 of the bottle left and I feel like it's a waste to toss it right now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love this leave-in. The value is great, I've had it since early summer and I still have half of a bottle left! I wash my hair in the shower, use an in-shower conditioner, then I use this leave-in out of the shower, followed by a frizz serum. I don't spray the split remedy leave-in, as the formula is thick and doesn't spray evenly. Instead, I do what was suggested in another review on here. Before I even comb my hair, I spray about 5-8 pumps worth of this into my hands, then I work it into my hair midshaft to ends, then use the extra at my roots and crown. My hair health has definitely improved since using this. I mean soft, strong, shiny hair!! I researched a bunch of leave-ins before purchasing and liked this ingredients list best. The first 8-9 ingredients listen in a product are what's going to be most prevalent and potent in the product. Ingredients 4 through 9 are Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopherol Acetate (vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide, and Biotin. No wonder my hair is so healthy!! I use this every single day and do not experience build up. I rotate my shampoos and conditioners in the shower, so that probably prevents it. Basically, I'd say give this a try, it's a great value, and has certainly help my hair's health!! The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 stars because it's not a miracle worker. I experience some (yet very little) hair fall-out still. However, I have long hair, and I think fall-out just happens more often with the long hair. However, fall-out though not eliminated has decreased, and my hair feels strong, soft, and healthy!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by elforever

Product is pretty good and does its job but not as good as i would want it to be, it leaves little white blobs of conditioner in my hair that dont come out making my hair look worse and is very heavy making my hair look very wet and very greasy

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by jenn8779

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like to use spray leave-in conditioners and detanglers on my fine but very long and curly hair, instead of leave-in cream conditioners since they tend to weigh my hair down. This product sounded like it would be my HG but it just wasn't right for my hair. 1st- I also had issues with it being too thick to spray correctly, it also came out in a stream and not a true "spray" and I also had to spray it into my hands to apply it. Now, this wouldn't have been a big deal except that it defeats the purpose of buying a spray on product. It also left a film like feel on my hair and weighed it down considerably, even more so than most leave-in creams. It does smell wonderful though and I think those with thicker hair, or who do daily heat styling/straightening, will get better results.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by JasmineLynette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It left my hair hard and I looked at the ingridents and it has Keritan in it, doesn't smell good, not moisturizing hair to squirt out bottle

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by AryBoooo63

I like it!
Not love, like.
This stuff smells, well, AMAZING! The smell lingers too which is great.
PROS:
Makes my hair soft :]
Smells great!
Detangles
No frizzys!:D

CONS:
Kinda sticky I guess

And for the people complaining it's too "thick", get over it.
It's not! Mine sprays perfectly.