BeneFit Cosmetics "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

3.1

Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone,Isododecane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, BHT. [+/- : CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dixoide)].

on 6/5/2015 10:40:00 AM

Its been two years now since I'm using this foundation..I've tried a lot of them in between but I always come back to this one. It doesn't get me acne at all but in fact it makes my skin brighter and I love the dewy finish. It gives medium coverage and I'm fine with that since my skin is all clear and I use foundation just to even out my skin tone. It also doesn't dry out my skin and it lasts all day long. Neither it oxidizes. I set it with a translucent powder.

on 6/1/2015 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great foundation , perfect color match 'Honey ' for my NC 20 . I love the staying power when used with the primer and the finished look when using Guerlain bronzer .My skin is combination /oily and very prone to breakouts /sensitive, but so far (approx 3weeks) this foundation hasn't caused me any issues whatsoever.

on 5/29/2015 12:10:00 PM

Compared to Femme Couture, Kat Von D and Becca, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow was thin and didn't give near the coverage I expected after being told it was full coverage (by someone in Ulta). Also, the finish wasn't desirable. If I didn't seal it with powder, it made me look greasy. It was better than drugstore foundation, but better options are out there.

I have just finished this foundation and although it was 'okay' I will not be buying again. The foundation is light-medium coverage, do not buy if like me you are fair skinned because I found it can look orange very quickly and I was wearing the lightest shade! Also, even with primer this foundation dousnt last long at all, my skin is combination I get some oilyness on my forehead and nose and in these areas within an hour the foundation would not sit right at all. I've tried many foundations high street and designer and many of the cheaper high street ones have worked better for me than this. Usually love the benefit products but wasn't impressed with this!

on 5/15/2015 5:45:00 PM

When applied, this foundation looked even and dewy on my skin. I agree that the foundations in this range are quite yellow toned, but this works well for my yellow undertones.It covered up major redness but could not fully cover blemishes. Unfortunately, I found that this foundation barely lasted any time at all.

If you're looking for a lightweight, subtle and natural foundation, I would recommend this. I also found it did not aggravate my sensitive skin.
If you have oily skin or want to cover blemishes, would not recommend.

I would not buy again as when I buy foundation I prefer a medium build able coverage, and for the amount of coverage this foundation gave I feel I would be as well buying a BB cream.

on 5/15/2015 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I went a little crazy at Ulta and purchased this and Urban Decay's Naked Foundation. As for my oily, "beige" shade (warm toned) skin, this was fantastic! The one thing I hate more than oily skin is cakey, overly-matte foundation. UD Naked was great as well. Ladies, you know that moment when we look in the mirror and our face looks great but when you get a closer look it's worse than what you started out with! This is the solution! It's the perfect coverage for me (light to medium). It looks great at every angle! I know every make up is different for every person... But I sure like it!

Update: Having this product for a couple week now, I have accumulated other foundations (Giorgio Armani, Nars) and although I've been impressed by others (Nars' Sheer Glow & Giorgio Armani's Luninous Silk are also fantastic!) if I had to pick just one, surprisingly, I would pick Benefit! The finish, the color match, the coverage makes this my favorite! I have oily skin and I blot as I would with any other foundation (matte or not).

on 5/7/2015 9:39:00 PM

Ok,nice coverage, buuut,this make up is way too orange!
I got "Amder",and inside sephora on my hand(ok,i know,i am a fool)looked,not cakey,matte,that's all i wanted.
On my face,as i said
...total disaster.
Like "Fake Tanning Went Bad"...:))
Not giving it another try,of course....

Really disliked this product. It broke me out so badly, made my skin feel greasy and was patchy after a few hours. Think I'll be sticking with Mac for a bit longer!

on 4/30/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

this product broke me out really badly in addition it made me really oil the only thing i liked was the dewiness at the beginning but it did become really oily and it also felt like i had something on my face throguhout the day and it transferred like crazy sorry but this is not for me i can see it working on people without sensitive or oily skin, especially if you have dry skin this would probably work for you

on 4/14/2015 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Definitely a photo-friendly liquid foundation. Provides an almost airbrushed finish, is very adaptable, the more you use the higher the coverage you will achieve. People have often commented when I've used this on clients that it makes their skin look perfect.