September 18, 2014 | 2086 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's a little too yellow for my skin tone. It doesn't make me break out and covers everything, but I don't like the oxidizing thing that happens with this foundation. I asked the sephora lady what was going on and she said this is targeted more for asian skin. I'm not asian, so maybe that's why. That's nice if it works out for people with a yellower skin tone as the consistency and blend ability is great!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by annaa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Doesn't really cover that much if your skin is acne prone, but if you need a light coverage, this is good. I bought this in a lighter shade, so I use this as a highlighter, and it's good for that. Not worth the 25 pounds I bought it for, tho.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Theiuare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Honestly, I bought this foundation because my friend recommended it. At first I really liked it but after applying it in natural lighting I found it to be kinda yellowish for me. You can apply it best with a wet sponge; there is no way to apply it with your fingers
I like that you don't waste product, but it's cheap and plastic for the price point.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

Not a huge fan of this foundation, for a product around the $40 range, this product is so 'meh'. It does look nice and dewy right when I apply it and it provides me with light-medium coverage. The problems with this foundation arise when it comes to wear time- this foundation lasts 6 hours at the absolute best which is pitiful. It is also one of the few foundations I've tried that has made me break out- and really badly at that. I put this makeup on with a relatively clear face and then I took it off at the end of the day, I had about 15 whiteheads. Not recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Laerkejensenc

I really like this foundation! It has a really yellow undertone which is perfect for me, and it looks really natural when applying it with a sponge! It has a light coverage and blends perfectly !

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Pandoraaa

I really didn't like this foundation, and normally I love benefit (especially hello flawless powder). This foundation is not for oily skin at all. I feel like it really doesn't dry at all, even though I put powder on top it still felt very sticky on my skin. It leaves a very sheer and dewy finish and it just looked awful on my skin. What drew me to buy it was because I wanted something light that wouldn't clog my pores, and this foundation looked as if it would offer that. I didn't use it enough times to see if it clogged my pores or not (probably would not have though) but I hated the look and finish of it! Recommend only for those who have dry skin and for those who don't like a matte finish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like the texture and sheerness of this foundation a lot, but even the (already hard-to-find) lightest shade is too dark for me, just like all BeneFit foundations. I looked for the lightest shade for ages, only to find that it, too, was way too dark and yellow. Same for the other end of the spectrum -- the darkest one is more of a medium tone. I'll never understand how they can make such nice blush tones for fair, cool skin and then make absolutely ZERO foundation shades for that demographic.

That said, if you fit into the narrow range of folks who can match it and enjoy a nice almost-dewy, sheer foundation, it's worth a try. I wore my sample as a really light contour and it felt nice all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Brittbritt963

It says foundation but I feels like a bb cream? I love the look of the foundation the coverage is perfect for me but It transfers off my face onto everything my phone, my clothes, even on my boyfriends shirt! I even bought the powder that goes with it it is amazing but doesn't control oil or the transfer at all. I think the transfer is a little more manageable when I use the bare minerals translucent powder. I wouldn't recommend this foundation for long wear.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by abbyyywilkinsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really didn't like this foundation. The packaginig is so adorable which is what drew mw to it in the first place. When you first put it on I think it looks flawless and has great coverage. However, after about an hour or so it starts to wear off around my cheeks and get super oily. I've had dry skin for as long as I can remember so it's really hard for a foundation to make my skin oily but this definitely did. I have tried all kinds of different primers underneath this foundation and it just doesn't work!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Aussieapricity

This is by far the worst foundation I've ever used. I bought this because so many youtubers recommended it. I use a primer under all my foundations, but this still doesn't go on smoothly. I do have acne, and any blemishes I have the foundation clings to the dry spots around it. It is VERY sticky and dries shiny, so you defiantly need a setting powder. If you have oily skin, I'd stay far away from this foundation. Actually, if I were anyone I would stay far away from this foundation.