BeneFit Cosmetics "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

3.1

Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone,Isododecane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, BHT. [+/- : CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dixoide)].

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

my daily foundation, so far i have no any problems using this

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! This foundation doesn't oxidize, wears beautifully, looks good in person and in non-flash photography, and doesn't budge even in humid weather. What's not to love? I almost have to pinch myself because I can't believe I finally found something that works and matches my skin tone exactly. My favorite foundation before this was the NARS radiant tinted moisturizer (which wears more like a foundation), but since owning the one by BeneFit, I haven't even touched the NARS one. I even came home late one night and slept with this on, and the next day my foundation STILL looked good! In addition, I love how when you pump the product, there's something on the bottom that moves the product up so you can always see how much you have left. It takes about two pumps to cover my entire face and the price is reasonable because the quality is awesome. I found that NARS wasn't up to par with this product because NARS would oxidize and also wear off within a few hours of wear. I bought this at Ulta and for reference I'm an NC40 in MAC foundations and I use the color Beige. I dot this all over my face and use a damp sponge to blend it out. Try it! You won't be disappointed.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Have always been on a look out to try new products and I'm not really a make-up person to begin with. I have sensitive skin and sometimes I do get acne. Plus, I have lots of scars. I wanted a foundation to cover it up.

So I watched dozens of Benefit's Oxy Foundation reviews and ended up buying it.

I have to say it's been doing nothing but good. The tone is rather warm but that was what I was going for. It doesn't make my skin act up especially since I have sensitive skin. I was recommended the Flawless powder which was advisable to buy since I was getting the foundation in order for it to set. (Don't know if marketing technique or not but I still ended up buying it!)

Lovin the product! :)

I purchased this foundation as a light, quick to apply foundation for everyday where at university as opposed to my mac foundation which is pricey. First of all I love the packaging on this foundation. As with all Benefit products the packaging is very cute. I have fairly dry, flaky skin but can get shiny on my nose, chin, and forehead throughout the day. This foundation claims to be a luminising foundation, yet with a natural finish. This foundation certainly does give you a nice glow. The liquid is very thin and one pump is more than enough for your entire face, I sometimes feel like a lot of the product gets wasted due to the amount the pump dispenses. This foundation leave my skin feeling slightly hydrated, but also shiny. The shininess isn't greasy feeling, but I personally prefer my foundation to be slightly more natural looking. I wouldn't recommend this foundation for people with oily skin, or people who dislike the luminous look.

Love this stuff, it actually makes you look flawless! It's very golden toned, which I like because it knocks out any redness and is super brightening! Works great paired with the matching powder! Spf 25 and very lightweight. Buildable and Demi matte, it is a very nice foundation!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Simply put it oxygen wow didn't wow.

For its expensive price I expected product to work. but this is not really for oily skin. and the tone I was matched in Sephora was too yellowish.

One of the most disappointing foundations I have used and force myself to finish cause it was pricey.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Its a light to medium (buildable) coverage foundation. Its very creamy and light weight. I have been using it for 2 months and in extremely humid weather, but once its buffed in the face, this does not move all day. I have had people tell me in the evening that my makeup is intact and asking what do I use as base. I also have a very dry skin and it get flaky also from time to time. This foundation has been so hydrating that even after applying setting powder on top (due to humidity), the foundation keeps the makeup fresh all day. I use it on a daily basis and personally prefer the natural/no makeup look so I use 1 pump for the face and neck and love the photo shopped look I get. It also lets me apply rest of face makeup like blush, bronzer and my entire makeup stays all day without getting cakey or dry or faded. I have like a 11 hour work day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm pretty oily and have spent the last year and a half trying to find the most amazing full coverage, mattifying foundation. I gave up on that and just wanted something that didn't oxidize, lasted 6+ hours, and gave me decent coverage. This gave me exactly what I wanted. I've been using it daily for almost 5 months now. Not all oily girls need to have a powdery face! I like embracing my natural glow and this totally helps. They need to increase their shade range but other than that, it's HG status for me!

I absolutely HATE this foundation! I wouldn't recommend it especially to people that have oily skin. I've been on the hunt for my "holy grail" of a foundation. And this was NOT it! The color I was matched with was nice. But the second it qas applied to my face, it made me look 10x older then I am! lol. Fine line sinking? Idk what it was! I decided to take home a sample and use it for a few days. By day 2, I was OVER IT! Left my face feeling extremely greasy and oily like I wanted to run to the sink and wash my face off! it's just not good.

Hands down the worst foundation I have ever used! It's greasy, doesn't last and the colours are awful!! I've used £2 collection foundations that are better than this please save your money!!!