Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup

3.8

Water, Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone Silylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polysilicone-11, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Caffeine, Silica Silylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alumina, Silica, Methicone, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum. Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica

on 7/11/2014 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have found my HG foundation!!! I use Lise Watier's sunshield first as a primer and then apply this with the Cover Fx Foundation brush.The solution is water based, and you must shake it well before using. I then put two drops in my left hand, and using the foundation brush I can cover my whole face.It gives a healthy "no makeup" look but is still polished.I find that by putting on the Lise Watier sunscreen first, the makeup lasts all day until I take it off at night.I have acne prone, sensitive, rosacean skin and EL invisible fluid helps me to feel pretty!!I have NOT broken out from it, or from the sunscreen! Marvellous!!Highly recommend!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got this on a sample and its absolutely perfect there is no scent to it. It is very light, the only thing I don't like about it is that it does not wear all day. I don't mind retouching, it is a foundation to wear on special occasions when you want to look flawless. I wear a conceler on my problem areas and it looks perfect. The lady that matched me at the counter used their new serum and bb cream my skin looked porcelain will buy the full bottle.

on 6/25/2014 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

If your looking for a light everyday foundation to just even your skin tone for a 'no make up make up' look than this is the product your looking for, I'm not really a foundation kinda girl but this is like a tinted moisturizer but with a much more flawless finish, The trick of this foundation is to use only a tiny amount so it looks like second skin. It didn't break me out and it leaves my skin brightened with a nice glow, almost feels like your wearing nothing at all. Remember this is a water based foundation, and it requires a shake before application, Use your fingers for this one, looks much better. Save you money on the foundation brush :)

I wouldn't recommend this product of oily skin as it wouldn't last unless you use a primer or dry skin as it can leave you with flaky patches. But for all foundations you need to prepare the face (cleanse and moisturize)

try it out :)

on 6/6/2014 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I don't know what the complaints are about but I will say I've been in the business this brand included and I've tried every spray every liquid and powder. Double wear was my preference. But it is heavy and in florida you need durable makeup. But I'm so sick of heavy foundation . I got a sample of this and I asked the beauty advisor about it and she knew nothing about it. Really? So I took 2 samples of two different foundations. The other was eh. This one I put one dot and I said where did it go? Well long story short this with a dusting of urban decay naked loose powder and a dab of concealer my almost 50 year old face was flawless and radiant. This put everything I've ever used to shame.. Finally a face that isn't tight itchy . Comfortable smooth and radiant. In this case less is more

on 5/18/2014 6:34:00 PM

I forgot to mention, I use my fingers to apply this one. It seems to work better than anything else. Get yourself a free sample- you've got nothing to lose! Good luck:-)

on 3/14/2014 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is a nice lightweight formula that actually is lasting, and holds up for most of the day. the finish is matte and it controlled my oil decently. it's light, but buildable for more coverage. this might be a good daily foundation for those who don't like heavy foundations.
i used to use double wear but i actually prefer this. it may be one of their underrated formulas - double wear gets all the attention

on 2/20/2014 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Yuck. I don't know what Estee Lauder put in their foundations but for some reason, they settle into every line I have on my face. No other brand does it quite like EL and this foundation is no different. It also started to separate after a few hours. It's a fail.

on 2/12/2014 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My go to foundation now. I've been using it for about a year and I love it. I have mild rosacea on my cheeks and sides of my nose but generally good skin, a rare small breakout. Lightweight formula and I use a buffing brush to apply. Evens my skin tone and looks very natural. Can show dry patches if you don't moisturize very dry skin properly. I used to use double wear but lord it was too heavy, tried laura mercier cream foundation but bit was too thick and heavy, then Mac mineralized moisture and it was perfect BUT had damn glitter in it... What??! Glitter? So I went back to this foundation and its my HG. so glad I found it.

on 1/15/2014 7:25:00 AM

This is a great lightweight foundation. If you have good skin with few flaws and don't want that foundation put on with a trowel look - try this.

I put a very light layer on, its summer, I just want to colour correct my skin, let the freckles shine through, even out the skin tone a little and this does the job. Concealer is for covering blemishes, this is for highlighting what great skin you have.

I prefer this to tinted moisturisers. Its hot and humid and high summer at the moment, its that time of year when all you want to do is throw a tinted moisturiser on, add a little colour and go to work not looking overly made up. The problem with tinted moisturisers is that they melt off your skin really quickly and bead up in the heat. They also don't hold the blush, bronzer and other products that go on over a foundation. This lightweight foundation does what tinted moisturisers can't, plus it comes in a wider range of colours than a tinted moisturiser.

I'm not having oxidisation problems, it is a bit darker when I blend it on my skin to what it in the pot, but the colour it changes to stays the same for the day. Its hot, its too humid of a morning to put on moisturiser before I go to work, so I'm not bothering with moisturiser or sunscreen under this stuff, that may explain why I'm not having oxidisation issues, that or they've updated the formula. (this would be a good foundation to put on for an evening out after a day at the beach covered in sunscreen, when you want to look like you haven't put make up on but you did).

If you are looking for a no make up make up look, consider this. The great thing about Estee Lauder is that they are big on samples, so you can get a couple of samples and decide in your test runs which colour you would want to purchase.

on 1/12/2014 8:52:00 PM

Horrible!! I don't really write reviews that often but I had to for this one just because its so expensive. I have tried double wear in the past and I liked it but its kind of heavy for everyday use. So I tried this one. Shelled out almost 38 dollars. I got a shade lighter because after some research I figured it would oxidize and that's exactly what happened. First the coverage was really light almost like a yucky< sticky tinted moisturizer and then after an hour it two shades darker and looked very oily as well. It was a horrible experience and I washed it off as soon as I got home. Goes back to Saks tomorrow :(