December 22, 2014 | 1810 users online

Liquid - Estee Lauder - Invisible Fluid Makeup

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Kimmiebat

I forgot to mention, I use my fingers to apply this one. It seems to work better than anything else. Get yourself a free sample- you've got nothing to lose! Good luck:-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by nirvana9

this is a nice lightweight formula that actually is lasting, and holds up for most of the day. the finish is matte and it controlled my oil decently. it's light, but buildable for more coverage. this might be a good daily foundation for those who don't like heavy foundations.
i used to use double wear but i actually prefer this. it may be one of their underrated formulas - double wear gets all the attention

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Cath12

Yuck. I don't know what Estee Lauder put in their foundations but for some reason, they settle into every line I have on my face. No other brand does it quite like EL and this foundation is no different. It also started to separate after a few hours. It's a fail.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by snotface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My go to foundation now. I've been using it for about a year and I love it. I have mild rosacea on my cheeks and sides of my nose but generally good skin, a rare small breakout. Lightweight formula and I use a buffing brush to apply. Evens my skin tone and looks very natural. Can show dry patches if you don't moisturize very dry skin properly. I used to use double wear but lord it was too heavy, tried laura mercier cream foundation but bit was too thick and heavy, then Mac mineralized moisture and it was perfect BUT had damn glitter in it... What??! Glitter? So I went back to this foundation and its my HG. so glad I found it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Lochinvar

This is a great lightweight foundation. If you have good skin with few flaws and don't want that foundation put on with a trowel look - try this.

I put a very light layer on, its summer, I just want to colour correct my skin, let the freckles shine through, even out the skin tone a little and this does the job. Concealer is for covering blemishes, this is for highlighting what great skin you have.

I prefer this to tinted moisturisers. Its hot and humid and high summer at the moment, its that time of year when all you want to do is throw a tinted moisturiser on, add a little colour and go to work not looking overly made up. The problem with tinted moisturisers is that they melt off your skin really quickly and bead up in the heat. They also don't hold the blush, bronzer and other products that go on over a foundation. This lightweight foundation does what tinted moisturisers can't, plus it comes in a wider range of colours than a tinted moisturiser.

I'm not having oxidisation problems, it is a bit darker when I blend it on my skin to what it in the pot, but the colour it changes to stays the same for the day. Its hot, its too humid of a morning to put on moisturiser before I go to work, so I'm not bothering with moisturiser or sunscreen under this stuff, that may explain why I'm not having oxidisation issues, that or they've updated the formula. (this would be a good foundation to put on for an evening out after a day at the beach covered in sunscreen, when you want to look like you haven't put make up on but you did).

If you are looking for a no make up make up look, consider this. The great thing about Estee Lauder is that they are big on samples, so you can get a couple of samples and decide in your test runs which colour you would want to purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by ashwarya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Horrible!! I don't really write reviews that often but I had to for this one just because its so expensive. I have tried double wear in the past and I liked it but its kind of heavy for everyday use. So I tried this one. Shelled out almost 38 dollars. I got a shade lighter because after some research I figured it would oxidize and that's exactly what happened. First the coverage was really light almost like a yucky< sticky tinted moisturizer and then after an hour it two shades darker and looked very oily as well. It was a horrible experience and I washed it off as soon as I got home. Goes back to Saks tomorrow :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've always loved MAC Face and Body Foundation but for some unknown (and stupid) reason I wanted to try something new in a very light coverage foundation. This just settled into my pores and never created a nice light veil over my skin which is in very good shape with minimal wrinkles for my age. It feels and looks "grainy" in comparison to F&B. I've tried to make this work over several months without success. It just doesn't sit well on the skin and does nothing to enhance it. I'm tired of looking at it so it's going in the garbage.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by IceCheerMom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this as well and the Double Wear Light recently. My IF was in 2CN1.

The coverage was more matte than natural on me. I prefer a more natural finish.

I liked how light this felt on my face. I usually use Prescritptives Virtual Skin, and it has the same feel.

However, there was one big issue that was a dealbreaker for me- this foundation oxidized on my face. I have not had this happen with a foundation in years, but it definitely did with this. I tried it 3 times - with primer, without and then with a different primer.

If you buy this I suggest getting a sample to test drive it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by almakarma

Some background on my skin: i dont have wrinkes yet, 20 years old, have a job, im a student and have a very active lifestyle, i have an oily nose and forehead but everything else is normal or dry (my jaw), I get red easily and sometimes my redness has nothing to do with my moods it just happens.

When I went to purchase a new foundation I was mainly looking for 2 things:
1. it could not be heavy. Because I am a student and work at a laboratory, heavy makeup (both the feel and the look) is highly inappropriate imo. Also, my bf hates makeup.
2. I didnt need it to cover acne or trouble spots only my hyper pigmentation.

This foundation covers both of the requirements and more, it stays on from 7am till I take a shower at night around 10 pm. I have an oily forehead and nose and I am not kidding when I say this: when I come back from work it is still on and my forehead/nose wont be shiny. Also, it didn't break me out like other high end makeup does.
Another great thing about this foundation is that not only is it not heavy, it actually looks like "perfect skin". My bf who is very observant didn't notice I was wearing foundation (however it does cover redness!)
I am very pleased with this foundation. I am not makeup savvy, in fact I apply this with my fingers (I disinfect them first with 70% ethanol before touching my face) but I do like looking put together and this foundation is perfect for that too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is quite watery so suits my dry skin. I like that it has no spf as that tends to break me out. It is indeed "invisible" so those looking for more coverage may find this lacking in the coverage department. Lasting power is minimal. Its quite like a tinted moisturiser really. All in all, its a nice daytime foundation, but there's really nothing special about it.