November 22, 2014 | 1551 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - I Need a Refresh-Mint

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by romarin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a cool, "swimming pool" color because it's been so dang hot and humid here in the midwest. After considering many similar colors from low-end to high-end and being indecisive, I suddenly felt the urge to go the nearest drugstore and buy one. I settled on this--surely the cheapest--and am so pleased! I LIKE the broad brush, I like the consistency, and most of all, I like the color. It dried relatively fast and I only needed two coats. With a top coat, it's been three days (and I do a LOT of work with my hands) and no chips! Amazing that such an inexpensive product can work so well!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by MegThacker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love this color! Amazingly beautiful. Wet n Wild has some great products! Can't wait to pick up some more colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

WoW! For being Wet N Wild an affordable brand, the pigmentation is AMAZING! One coat & looks super bold & vibrant! Absolutely stunning! Perfect for Spring & summer such a fun color. I only payed 1.99, here in California. I will repurchase again & again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by rustybag

Since the Ulta near me seems to be perpetually out of China Glaze's "For Audrey", I decided to try this shade instead since they are similar. Like everyone else has said, it's an aqua/ robin's egg/ turquoise cream shade (but more on the green side) with no sparkle or shimmer. I do hate the wide, flat brush. However, the wear is decent and the color is really pretty. For $2, it's worth a try

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Chall6464

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This color is so pretty on the nails and resists chipping. The only problem I had was staining while trying to remove it. My cuticles and skin around the nails were stained and I couldn't get it off even with pure acetone! I'd rather take off glitter nails than this stuff! Otherwise, I would wear this color more often.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A really beautiful Robin's egg blue. (A bit of an aqua shade, too, I suppose.) This will be a great nail polish for spring/summer! Of course, the price is amazing. Love Wet n' Wild nail polishes!!!!! I took one lippie off for the thick/wide brush. I have tiny nail beds, so I prefer smaller brushes (like in the Wet n' Wild "Wild Shine" line). I would repurchase though since the color and formula of the polish are great!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Tat7386

I am pretty impressed with these new wet n wild colors! they are very current and I like the formula. This color isn't as "minty" as I would like...it needs to be a bit lighter in my opinion. It is definitely in the aqua family though. I went a little crazy the other day because they were buy one get one half off..so for the price of 1 Opi I got 6 of these! I do love OPI but when I want to try new colors I don't want to spend 9.50. I am not a huge fan of the brush since my nail beds are quite small but for 1.99 these are a steal! I say try it...for this price!? and the awesome colors...this can't be beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by justmeangel03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this nail polish! I have about 7 of the megalast nail polishes and I love the brushes! one swipe and my whole nail is painted! and most of them only require one coat

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by CelestialSunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A really great and cheap alternative to For Audrey by China Glaze. I spent a few minutes in Sally's yesterday, plus walmart, and target. Comparing to the other minty green/blue colors, And Id have to say this is definitely my favorite so far. At such a cheap price it may seem like a great deal, but the strange scraggly wide brush drives me insane! If they could just improve that part, it would definitely be a 5/5. The color is very opaque, two coats should do the job, and no chips yet after 2 days of wear! If you cant decide between For Audrey or I Need a Refresh-mint and youre not aware of the slight difference , which most are not, I say go for I need a Refresh-mint by Wet'N'Wild.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by BerkeleyChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this polish's pretty blue color. However, after wearing it 3 days, my nails were stained blue. I have had no problems with any of my other 6 shades of this nail polish formula. I will not be using this shade again.