Wet 'n' Wild I Need a Refresh-Mint

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Love this line of Wet n Wild polishes. This color was my first as I was looking for a turquoise shade. Two coats for full coverage. Not runny or streaky. I used with a base & top coat & my mani lasted a week and I still didn't have any chips, but there was ware on the edges. This has the wider/chubbier brush. I love the packaging, so retro, with their name pressed into the glass. How they can afford this level of packaging and product at this price & make a profit? Well, I guess they're just this cool. :-)

on 7/20/2013 12:41:00 PM

I was looking for a cool, "swimming pool" color because it's been so dang hot and humid here in the midwest. After considering many similar colors from low-end to high-end and being indecisive, I suddenly felt the urge to go the nearest drugstore and buy one. I settled on this--surely the cheapest--and am so pleased! I LIKE the broad brush, I like the consistency, and most of all, I like the color. It dried relatively fast and I only needed two coats. With a top coat, it's been three days (and I do a LOT of work with my hands) and no chips! Amazing that such an inexpensive product can work so well!

on 6/12/2013 1:32:00 AM

Love, love, love this color! Amazingly beautiful. Wet n Wild has some great products! Can't wait to pick up some more colors!

on 5/10/2013 4:03:00 AM

WoW! For being Wet N Wild an affordable brand, the pigmentation is AMAZING! One coat & looks super bold & vibrant! Absolutely stunning! Perfect for Spring & summer such a fun color. I only payed 1.99, here in California. I will repurchase again & again.

on 4/29/2013 9:18:00 AM

Since the Ulta near me seems to be perpetually out of China Glaze's "For Audrey", I decided to try this shade instead since they are similar. Like everyone else has said, it's an aqua/ robin's egg/ turquoise cream shade (but more on the green side) with no sparkle or shimmer. I do hate the wide, flat brush. However, the wear is decent and the color is really pretty. For $2, it's worth a try

on 4/27/2013 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This color is so pretty on the nails and resists chipping. The only problem I had was staining while trying to remove it. My cuticles and skin around the nails were stained and I couldn't get it off even with pure acetone! I'd rather take off glitter nails than this stuff! Otherwise, I would wear this color more often.

on 4/20/2013 5:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

A really beautiful Robin's egg blue. (A bit of an aqua shade, too, I suppose.) This will be a great nail polish for spring/summer! Of course, the price is amazing. Love Wet n' Wild nail polishes!!!!! I took one lippie off for the thick/wide brush. I have tiny nail beds, so I prefer smaller brushes (like in the Wet n' Wild "Wild Shine" line). I would repurchase though since the color and formula of the polish are great!!

on 4/17/2013 8:25:00 PM

I am pretty impressed with these new wet n wild colors! they are very current and I like the formula. This color isn't as "minty" as I would like...it needs to be a bit lighter in my opinion. It is definitely in the aqua family though. I went a little crazy the other day because they were buy one get one half off..so for the price of 1 Opi I got 6 of these! I do love OPI but when I want to try new colors I don't want to spend 9.50. I am not a huge fan of the brush since my nail beds are quite small but for 1.99 these are a steal! I say try it...for this price!? and the awesome colors...this can't be beat.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this nail polish! I have about 7 of the megalast nail polishes and I love the brushes! one swipe and my whole nail is painted! and most of them only require one coat

A really great and cheap alternative to For Audrey by China Glaze. I spent a few minutes in Sally's yesterday, plus walmart, and target. Comparing to the other minty green/blue colors, And Id have to say this is definitely my favorite so far. At such a cheap price it may seem like a great deal, but the strange scraggly wide brush drives me insane! If they could just improve that part, it would definitely be a 5/5. The color is very opaque, two coats should do the job, and no chips yet after 2 days of wear! If you cant decide between For Audrey or I Need a Refresh-mint and youre not aware of the slight difference , which most are not, I say go for I need a Refresh-mint by Wet'N'Wild.