Wet 'n' Wild I Need a Refresh-Mint

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/20/2013 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This gorgeous Tiffany blue polish is a near-dupe for China Glaze's For Audrey. It's so close that if you have one, you don't need the other. Although the name "refresh-mint" gives the impression this is mint green, this is more aqua and the color of a turquoise stone. This is a shade lighter than China Glaze Aquadelic. This is definitely a pretty color that isn't really blue nor is it green. It's a beautiful blend of both. The polish is creamy and this glides on smoothly while giving near opaque coverage in one coat. I really like the wide pro brush on this as it takes less time to apply this with fewer strokes necessary. The tip of the brush is tapered and this makes it easy to get my smaller pinkie nail beds in one stroke with precision. This is a bargain for less than 2 dollars and it performs as well as China Glaze's product. I can buy 4 of these Wet n' Wild polishes for the cost of a single China Glaze.

on 9/3/2013 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Cute color. Excellent pigmentation. Kind of a plastic shiny finish. Can come off when applying top coat. Color dries evenly. Good product.

on 8/10/2013 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the nail polish equivalent of a mini Kit Kat. Sweet, young, fun, ok quality, a little guilty pleasure, and kind of an impulse grab. I got this when Rite Aid had 40% off WnW. For less than a $1.50 - why not!

PROS
- super cute if a touch too young of a color for this 37 year old
- opaque in one coat, saturated in two
- with only base and SV topcoat lasted two weeks on toes
- the price!!!!
CONS
- the brush - why so wide? Who is going to truly do nails in one swipe?
- stain nails - acetone with countless cotton balls & qtips, cuticle remover and a thorough scrubbing with soap and nail brush before nails looked normal

Bottom line - for the price - it's fun and worth a try. But as its really a fun vs staple color for me -- can't ever see myself running out and buying another.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Love this line of Wet n Wild polishes. This color was my first as I was looking for a turquoise shade. Two coats for full coverage. Not runny or streaky. I used with a base & top coat & my mani lasted a week and I still didn't have any chips, but there was ware on the edges. This has the wider/chubbier brush. I love the packaging, so retro, with their name pressed into the glass. How they can afford this level of packaging and product at this price & make a profit? Well, I guess they're just this cool. :-)

on 7/20/2013 12:41:00 PM

I was looking for a cool, "swimming pool" color because it's been so dang hot and humid here in the midwest. After considering many similar colors from low-end to high-end and being indecisive, I suddenly felt the urge to go the nearest drugstore and buy one. I settled on this--surely the cheapest--and am so pleased! I LIKE the broad brush, I like the consistency, and most of all, I like the color. It dried relatively fast and I only needed two coats. With a top coat, it's been three days (and I do a LOT of work with my hands) and no chips! Amazing that such an inexpensive product can work so well!

on 6/12/2013 1:32:00 AM

Love, love, love this color! Amazingly beautiful. Wet n Wild has some great products! Can't wait to pick up some more colors!

on 5/10/2013 4:03:00 AM

WoW! For being Wet N Wild an affordable brand, the pigmentation is AMAZING! One coat & looks super bold & vibrant! Absolutely stunning! Perfect for Spring & summer such a fun color. I only payed 1.99, here in California. I will repurchase again & again.

on 4/29/2013 9:18:00 AM

Since the Ulta near me seems to be perpetually out of China Glaze's "For Audrey", I decided to try this shade instead since they are similar. Like everyone else has said, it's an aqua/ robin's egg/ turquoise cream shade (but more on the green side) with no sparkle or shimmer. I do hate the wide, flat brush. However, the wear is decent and the color is really pretty. For $2, it's worth a try

on 4/27/2013 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This color is so pretty on the nails and resists chipping. The only problem I had was staining while trying to remove it. My cuticles and skin around the nails were stained and I couldn't get it off even with pure acetone! I'd rather take off glitter nails than this stuff! Otherwise, I would wear this color more often.

on 4/20/2013 5:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

A really beautiful Robin's egg blue. (A bit of an aqua shade, too, I suppose.) This will be a great nail polish for spring/summer! Of course, the price is amazing. Love Wet n' Wild nail polishes!!!!! I took one lippie off for the thick/wide brush. I have tiny nail beds, so I prefer smaller brushes (like in the Wet n' Wild "Wild Shine" line). I would repurchase though since the color and formula of the polish are great!!

Popular Polishes