April 19, 2014 | 1584 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by jennifereal

I love this cleanser! I have repurchased this over and over again. It removes all my makeup in one cleanse and does not leave my face over-ly dry. It definitely sticks to it's name as a "combination skin balancing cleanser". I do not experience any breakouts and I pair this with an acne-fighting moisturizer and my face is smooth, clear and clean!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by asmolkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

a very nice basic cleanser. no strong fragrance, just good. Don't expect it to remove makeup for you... I recommend this to oily skin people because you do not want to strip all your oil when washing as you will get more oily so this is nice. I like to use this as my nighttime and every other morning cleanser. But currently just using it at night and trying Aveeno clear complexion cleanser in the morning.

there is not much to say about this cleanser. If you want a safe, uncomplicated cleanser, then get it. Does a good job to value the ph level of your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by LioeleSaturn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Violet

Great cleanser! I started using and haven't seen any acnes coming for a month!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by skeezicks_7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product and found that it cleans my face and removes makeup well without being drying. A pea size amount seems to work best for me. My skin is normal with monthly hormonal breakouts, and I was looking for a reasonably priced cleanser that would remove makeup without drying out my skin and without ingredients that cause sun sensitivity. I'm pretty satisfied with this, and it's a good deal since a little goes a long way! I would definitely buy it again or try the vitamin E cream cleanser from the Body Shop.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Wintersvixen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Scary!! Horrible!!! Gave me thousands of huge cystic bumps all over my usually clear skin overnight! Caused huge scabs and bleeding and pain.This product is awful

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by petiterugger

This is by far one of the absolute worst products I have ever used. I bought this because I have combination skin. My T-zone usually gets pretty oily and I get a lot of pimples on my jaw bone. I rarely get bad breakouts on my forehead. Within a few days of using this product, I noticed my forehead drying out horribly. On top of that, my skin has become so irritated that it looks like I have a bad rash on my forehead. I have TONS of tiny pimples. This is the WORST!! I am so disappointed by Biore and will NEVER purchase this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. IT is my favorite cleanser. I used to have nasty oily skin, now I only get minorly oily at the end of the day or first thing in the morning. I find it doesn't have a bad smell and after cleaning I feel super soft and cleansed. all I need is an exfoliator for dry patches sometimes and I am good to go!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by secondadonna

I'm throwing away my bottle today after yet another big ol' breakout following use. I don't know what's different in this cleanser compared to other, similar formulas, but I'm guessing the fragrance contains an irritant or some ingredient is in a higher proportion here than in anything I've tried before. It's been like clockwork: I use this cleanser, and the next day, an epic breakout starts. I'm done giving it second (third, tenth) chances.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

This does a pretty good job at oil-control but I think I would like to try other cleansers. It does not break me out which is a bonus, I may buy again because the price is good! EDIT:
It doesn't help in really warm conditions, I still have shine breakthrough so I would not re-purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by AutumnGMurray

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A friend of mine gave me this cleanser when she got a few bottles free by doing her extreme couponing. I have normal skin but due to living in Florida, where the heat and humidity are extreme in the summer, my skin for the most part is always oily. I really love this stuff. It doesn't have much of a scent and has a gel-like texture and it comes with a convenient pump which I love, because I only need one pump per use. I use this everyday in the shower and I don't even need to use any makeup remover because this stuff takes all my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I've noticed that it really does balance out the oil in my skin. Compared to other basic cleansers I've used this one by far is the only one I have used to actually combat my shiny, oily skin and keep it in control. I haven't had any break outs using this, in fact it kept my acne in check. I definitely would recommend this cleanser!