July 28, 2014 | 2197 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Nude Magique BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by SkyHawthorne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Simply awful product!!! I wanted to buy it for so long, however when i finally bought and tried it i realized that the shade "light" was insanely orange for me, and after trying to lighten it up by using moisturizer and powder but after a while it just made me break out. The price is simply not worth it, and the packaging always makes ti much product come out as it is a very runny product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by jackz7510

I've been wanting to buy this BB cream for the longest time, mainly because I have a hard time looking for foundations/BB cream that matches my skin tone and I liked the fact that it blends with your skin tone. A lot of people here are complaining that this wasn't the case for them but for me it did adhere to my skin tone quite well. Unfortunately, this made me break out A LOT. I found that in areas I didn't use this BB cream in remained unblemished and whenever I'd start putting it on said areas, after one use I'd find little stubborn whiteheads on the area. Coverage is pretty meh as well, but then again this isn't foundation so I guess I can't complain about its coverage too much. Such a shame this caused a negative reaction on my skin because I quite liked the fact that it magically matches my skin tone without having to tire myself looking for the perfect foundation shade. I would probably think twice before getting this product, particularly if you have sensitive skin or acne prone skin because it might make your skin worse as it did me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by maca7

Not a bad BB cream, but there are better ones on the market. It provides light coverege, it blurs imperfections and it looks very natural on. However, it smells a little odd, if you are trying to cover a blemish you might need to use concealer underneath and if you are not careful and you rub it on your face too hard it may turn orange. The smart colour means that when you massage it in, it becomes darker so you can match it to your skin colour quite well, but application may be tricky. I personally prefer the Rimmel version of the BB cream as if provides more covereage and it is easier to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by RosieRoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know why this product has been getting ALOT of bad reviews. It's clever and has a great finnish. I suffer from oily skin and spots and this product doesn't make me break out or look shiny at all unlike other BB creams I have tried. My pores and lines are covered just enough that I don't need to cake on foundation!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I found this product to be weird. It's meant to change colour to your skin tone (which I doesn't, it's the same colour on everyone) and I found that the white base with small colour things made it feel grainy and rough when you applied it. The colour was a bit orange, though the coverage was a nice medium. I also found it smelled weird. Overall I didn't like this bb cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by MissXMx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first BB purchase, the packaging is nice and it was on offer so thought I would give it a go! The coverage is better than I expected...it builds nicely and it covers all of my redness/blemishes! I bought it in Medium...mistake!! I have olive skin and it is far too dark...I'd go as far as saying it is orange!! I have to put powder on top the calm the colour down!! The product comes out of the tube a grey/violet colour and changes on your skin! As a BB cream it is marketed as being good for your skin...but can't help but think that the agents required for this 'colour change' can't be that great! I'd possibly buy again but would go for the Fair colour instead...

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by thatgirl1269

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This would have to be the single most horrible product I've used in a LONG time. Extremely drying, covers nothing and the colour, OMG, the colour! I have no idea why people are mentioning it has pink undertones (I purchased Fair) but it's as far away from pink undertones as you can get - it's a cross between those horrible fake carroty orange tans and a nasty sallow yellow. Not exactly cheap for a drug store product either and I can't think of a single positive thing to say about it - oh, hang on, the packaging isn't too bad. This was binned within 5 minutes of trying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 4:48:00 AM More reviews by brooklyn7

Have repurchased many times. Mattifies without drying. Does not irritate or crease under the eyes. Not sure why the reviews are low, I love this product. I also keep a tube in the car so I am never without it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ghostling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The texture was too dry for my skin, and it doesn't really cover that much. The colour is also too pink for my yellowy pale skin.

The product smells rather good, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Elmohr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just bought this my first BB cream so I don't have much to compare it to. I have dry to combination skin and bought it for a moisturizer and to mix with my foundation. I found the grey/purpley color surprising too but it perfectly matched my light to medium skin tone (I bought the light) once I blended it in. I could almost wear it alone without foundation or powder but I have a lot of red in my skin so I preferred to use my regular foundation on top. I love this creme and am using it as a primer/tinted moisturizer. I'm not sure if that's why you use BB creams but I'm happy with my purchase anyway.