Colgate Optic White

3.2

on 5/28/2014 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Didn't get any results. Followed instructions, the tube is actually finished and my teeth are the same shade as before. It tastes disgusting, i don't like the fact It doesn't "foam" enough, and I don't feel like it's thoroughly even cleaning my teeth enough either. For the price it's not worth it, I wouldn't even re purchase this if it was cheaper than regular toothpaste.

on 4/12/2014 10:19:00 PM

This seems to be working quite well. I've already noticed my teeth are whiter!

on 3/26/2014 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This toothpaste does make my teeth a lot whiter than they were. It works really well with my battery powered toothbrush.

on 3/24/2014 1:37:00 PM

BEST TOOTHPASTE EVER! KEEPS MY TEETH WHITE ! I HAVE REPURCHASED THIS 3-4 TIMES. I DONT THINK I'LL EVER CHANGE IT!

on 3/24/2014 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This was by far the best toothpast Ive ever tried. its a bit pricey, but its worth it. I used to buy the cheap toothpastes to save money, but I can't stop looking in the mirror at my teeth they are so pretty and bright! im In love with my smile again!♥♥♥

on 3/18/2014 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

In my opinion is the best because it keeps my teeth clean nd white, I used to use the crest 3d n my boyfriend told me my mouth smelled, I thought it was funny cuhz I had brush my teeth with the crest one n it was the first time anyone had said that to me so I switched to the Colgate one n my breath nd teeth are clean n it doesn't strip my teeth. Never switching to crest at all.

I have never had a problem with tooth sensitivity until I started to use this product! Everything started to hurt my teeth (hot, cold, frozen). Not to mention that the toothpaste was literally gritty and made my mouth feel like I just brushed with sandstone. I prefer crest 3d white luxe! Not recommended.

on 1/14/2014 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm reviewing the Enamel White version of this toothpaste--

This is the best whitening toothpaste I've ever used! It beats any version of Crest 3D white, Rembrandt, Pronamel, etc. I've tried the original version of this toothpaste when it first came out & I wasn't too impressed, at that point Crest 3D was still my favorite. Then this specific version came out, I decided to try it & I never looked back! Since using this I noticed a pretty big improvement in the whiteness of my teeth. Other people even started to notice & told me that my teeth were really white (I didn't even mention I was using a new toothpaste). My cousin asked me what I was using & she uses it now too. Mind you, my teeth weren't really that yellow to begin with but they were just kind of "meh" & average. Now I actually get compliments. Using this alone most likely won't give you professional dentist-whitening results (c'mon let's be real here, it's a toothpaste), especially if your teeth are more stained but it will make your teeth brighter & several shades whiter. Remember, to get good results, you have to be consistent with this. Brush with it at least twice a day, everyday, & brush thoroughly. That should be a no-brainer. This stuff is awesome though & I notice a huge difference when I start using another toothpaste, my teeth aren't as white. Just to add, I have not gotten any sensitivity from this either.

on 12/19/2013 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Besides the fact that it tastes like I'm brushing my teeth with Windex, it feels much too abrasive against my teeth and gums. Also, I'm not sure if it actually whitened my teeth. I'm glad I only got the travel size which I will most likely throw away.

on 11/18/2013 7:54:00 AM

Was expecting more from this, considering it's claims. Cost me $7 in Australia. Bought on the hype that it was the UK's top selling whitening toothpaste. Well I think they might've bought into the hype too..hence pushing up sales.

I used this twice a day and no noticeable whitening. Used it for two weeks, nothing much.
Switched back to regular toothpaste.

Found this had a slight burning sensation, felt on my lips mostly and slightly to my gums. My teeth felt more sensitive.

After running out of my other toothpaste I gave this another go, well holy moly my teeth look whiter in one go. I do find that if I've eaten say pineapple or berries, this works a lot more. Maybe it's the fruit acids softening the enamel to help it whiten. Now that is not a god thing as softened enamel should not be brushed to further hit the enamel. But I will say I'm giving this anther go and IF it does something positive, even noticeable if not extreme, I will keep using it.

Some days my teeth look much more stained than other days - coffee, red wine I'm sure it all does it's stuff..so I will re-test this stuff out, to the end of the tube which is another 3/4 of it, then will update.

I do find my mouth feels fresh and clean after using this, even if not whitened. It is a nice toothpaste for that.
Will try the 'leave on teeth for 30mkns like whitening strips' trick and see if that makes a difference.

As it stands would not repurchase - but will review again in few weeks.

Popular Other Products