September 19, 2014 | 1832 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Rimmel - Fix & Perfect Pro Primer 002

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Doglover19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I originally set out to buy the monistat chafing gel but no drugstore or department store in my area sold it! Needing a primer asap and with 15 minutes until my local drugstore closed, i quickly scooped this up. I put it on my t zone when i got home and 5 minutes later i did my normal foundation routine. I was very disappointed with the outcome of my make up with this primer until 15 minutes later...i looked into the mirror again and my pores were smaller, no oily skin and a very smooth flawless complexion was staring back at me! The only reason im not giving it full lipsticks is cause it costs 12$ here in canada and it only lasts 3-4 hours if its not humid out! Overall i would buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by BereNais

I totally loved this product, I have oily skin in my T Zone, I have never tried other primmers, but I don´t think I would buy another brand after trying this one. I would buy it again, and again and again.. It has this silky matte finish on my face. One thing I recommend is after puttin it, just let it soak it up, just 1 min. and then start your makeup routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Justin650

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG. I love this primer! It's mattifying for my oily skin and a great product overall. I've purchased this 3 times already and I don't think that anything else can even compare to this primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by FrancescaEQ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! The product itself is smooth and creamy and goes on really well with just your hands. It holds my make up in place all day and doesn't seem to allow it to sink into my sink and disappear! I get quite an oily T-Zone which still gets through during the day but not half as much as if I didn't use any primer so I feel confident leaving the house with no touch up powders etc.

I've tried a few primers lately and this one is my favourite so far. My tube is almost empty and I'll definitely be re purchasing, it costs around £6 and has lasted me a couple of months so I'm happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by EmilyWales

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this primer! I have oily skin, and unlike other primers I've tried this added no excess oil to my skin! I would 100% buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Jackierose1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this is actually one of the better drug store primers. I feel lime my mayeup looks great all day, like it was just done. All day! The consistently is great, feels almost like a lotion as compared to really sillicone like. I prefer this

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

This was my first primer, so I can't exactly compare it to others out there.

I bought it since people told me it was good, and I have to admit, it's helped my foundation stay on. It feels a bit silicony the first time you put it on, but eventually that fades away to a satin finish, which I like. It smells a bit weird, so I took off a lippie for that.

I like the easy packaging, easy to use! I would probably buy this again, since it's what's been working for me haha...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

The Rimmel Fix & Perfect doesn't really do anything for my skin. The primer hydrates my skin a little which I could really use any face cream for. My makeup doesn't last any longer and my skin isn't any smoother, mattified or resurfaced as the packaging claims. Great price but a waste for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by kimdja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Oh my goodness. I was absolutely disappointed at what this foundation has done for me. Before I buy any beauty product, I ALWAYS check it here on MA and read the reviews just to double-check to see if it's either worth buying, or if I know that it won't damage my skin. I have really complicated skin, from having dry-spots, to an oily t-zone, to being dry; it's EXTREMELY hard for me to find a foundation routine that'll last for a good amount of time. I had originally been using an All-Vegan primer that I had bought on Etsy (my dear old Holy Grail now, considering my experience with this primer -_-) and it was truly amazing; made my make-up last all day without breaking me out. However, THIS primer did the exact opposite. After seeing 3.9 lippies and having the price be affordable, I decided to give this a shot. BIGGEST. MISTAKE. EVER. After just 2 days of using this product, I woke-up TODAY with extreme redness all over my face and small bumps everywhere. Never have I had any kind of make-up made my skin react in any sort of manner like that. I trashed it as soon as I saw what it had done and luckily, brought out some of my stocked up vegan primer. This made/makes me hate the way I look WITHOUT make-up which angers me because I don't want to have to wear make-up everyday. I would never recommend this to anyone I know. Never, ever, everrrrrrrr.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Meh. Not good, not that bad. Didn't really do much for me. Didn't help my makeup stay on. Just meh.