September 19, 2014 | 1588 users online

Blush - Christian Dior - Rosy Glow Awakening Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Mriyanti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have 2 holy grail blushes and this one is one of them
I love this blush so much. Please do not be scared by the neon barbie pink. on the skin OMG so beautiful, It claims that it will look different on every individual
On me (nc 30, 40 in summer time), it gives nice pink flush, so beautiful really brighten up the skin and makes my skin looks super healthy. On me this blush has a cool undertone not a warm one.
the best cool undertone pink blush on me

The Bad news is the staying power is not really good.
i do have a more oily, but if i put bobbi brown blushes, they stay like a good 12 hours. and this dior blush only last about maybe 5 hours TOPS. i usually bring this blush with me if i know i will have a long day.

Despite on the lasting power of this blush, this is my Holly Grail blush.
I am still debating to have a spare one :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Super high end blush, beautiful packaging and interesting color changing concept!
however the color did not seem to me to be worth the 45$ price tag...

the lasting power is quite long though

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by janetbustamante

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favorite blush!!! It could be a little scared when you see that neon pink in the pan, but everything changes when you applied it. It smooths perfectly, it doesnīt look cakey at all and that color looks amazing on my skin. I am between Nc20 and Nc25 and this blush really makes me look HEALTHY and natural.
I adore the packaging, it is very sofisticaded. Itīs a little bit expensive but it last a lot cause you just need a little amount to applied it cause is very pigmented. Off course I would buy it again. I just hope Dior doesnt discontinued this blush ever cause it is really THE BEST ONE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by jademichelle9

Gives a really natural flushed look to my otherwise pale cheeks. The brush is super soft and distributed powder evenly. Don't be put off by the barbie pink colour, it goes on a very subtle pink that's easily build able. Best blush out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by quickbrownfox

Along with the Glow Color Reviver lipstick, this blush is a miracle. It's my favorite blush so far. A little does the job, you put on this bizarre neon-light pink looking blush on and nothing happens at first. Resist the urge to pile it on because it doesn't look enough when you first apply it. Then 30 seconds later you see the lovely natural pink on your cheeks. Someone with science knowledge should explain what kind of sorcery this is. I hope the Glow Line never gets discontinued, I can never express my amazement enough. I've just written 3 reviews for each product I have from the Glow Line. If an Oscar was given to a cosmetic product each year, it should have been given to Dior's Glow Line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a present. I love this blush!!!!!!!! It gives my dry pale light skin a natural glow and it does NOT look cakey or powdery. It looks so natural on me. Dont let the neon pink color scare you though. It will look natural if you apply it right. I use my real techniques blush brush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Qsma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My all-time favourite blush. I've been using this for about six months now and it's the only one I reach for. It gives the most natural, pretty colour and the pink is really flattering. I find it gives me a youthful, yet elegant look.
The colour lasts all day. The packaging is beautiful. I will definitely repurchase this. My HG blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 6:49:00 AM More reviews by aninanto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Iam in loooovvveeee with this blush! If i can only had 1 blush, i will choose this blush. It stayed 11 hours on my cheek. Iam medium skin (nc 30-35), on me it appeared in rosy pink colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by jezcarreiro

I'm a lover of all things Dior. As usual, the packaging is perfect and the blush gives this pretty glow, as if you just went out for a walk in the crisp air. My only issue is it's longevity. I love Dior products but I find that a lot of them are not long lasting and I have to reapply. Same goes for the blush. However it's beautiful and I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by clarabeau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'd been lemming this blush for a long time when a friend of mine finally convinced me to try it. She and I have a similar skin-tones and I saw how good it looked on her cheeks so I finally relented and bought it. And it really is stunning, I'm happy with my purchase.

It looks neon pink in the pan, but don't let the brightness intimidate you. I was still worried this would look chalky or pepto-bismol-y on my very fair, NC10 skin. But there was no need for me to worry. As my friend had assured me, it really does melt into your skin and create a natural-looking flush. I think the reason the blush looks so bright in the pan, but not on the skin, is because the pigments are very translucent, if that makes any sense. It is still very pigmented, and very softly and finely-milled, so one still needs to use a light hand when applying. Also, once applied, it does take a minute or so to develop. The first day I used it, I didn't see it show up at first and layered too much on, and my cheeks were extremely pink that whole day! So, the next day, I used a lighter hand and it turned out perfect. It was not too warm-toned or cool-toned, didn't oxidize weirdly, and the lasting power! I was so impressed by how long it lasted, and blushes usually fade rather fast on my cheeks. (that one day I over applied, I almost wished it would fade a bit, and it didn't! ha)

And lastly, the glow it gives is really ethereal. The texture and pigment of the blush are so fine that it is undetectable on the skin, unlike most powder blushes, no matter how good the quality, are usually somewhat visible as makeup under close inspection. This was the closest thing to a totally natural, beautiful, smooth flush I have ever gotten. I love blush and have many different shades and textures but this one is really special.

This blush is amazing but it is pricy, so if you're not really into blush, perhaps you could skip this. But if you enjoy blush and wear it often, I would highly encourage you to try this. It's just such a joy to use and made me feel really beautiful.