November 23, 2014 | 1628 users online

Blush - Christian Dior - Rosy Glow Awakening Blush

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Kaelie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

$44 USD. Before purchasing this item, be sure to test it out in the store! I really, really wanted to love this blush as I'm looking for the perfect pink blush. On my pale, yellow Asian skin (Dior #10), the color came out to be a weird, dark brick rose color on my skin and not a baby pink - which was what I'd hoped for. Also, when I first put it on, you can barely see it on the skin so I ended up putting on a lot of it. A few minutes later, I was horrified to discover that I had huge patches of intense brick red on my cheeks. I tried putting on a light layer, and it looked like a horrifying patch of really bad bronzer on my cheeks. Definitely not worth the money; however, I give it two lippies as the color does adjust (but not to the tone desired) and the texture is very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by maisonsteffi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG, I am dreading the day Dior discontinues this product! I hope Dior never does! Dior Glow blush awakens my complexion like nothing else! One sweep on my cheeks instantly brightens my face like no other blush! It is very pigmented but it surprisingly never looks clownish or overpowering. I know it looks scary in the pan but it is incredibly foolproof and wearable! I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror one afternoon while I was wearing this blush and it looked so pretty - an adjective I don't normally use for blushers. This is my absolute go-to blush when I want to look feminine and pretty. My HG blusher! Will definitely repurchase once I've hit pan!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by marbi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my HG blush, I feel i dont ever need to buy another blush.
The powder is super fine, so when you apply the blush it just looks like your cheeks have this natural tint of color.

It also really does give you the perfect pink according to your skin tone.

You can wear this every day, or build it for a more done up look

Definitely going to repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Mriyanti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have 2 holy grail blushes and this one is one of them
I love this blush so much. Please do not be scared by the neon barbie pink. on the skin OMG so beautiful, It claims that it will look different on every individual
On me (nc 30, 40 in summer time), it gives nice pink flush, so beautiful really brighten up the skin and makes my skin looks super healthy. On me this blush has a cool undertone not a warm one.
the best cool undertone pink blush on me

The Bad news is the staying power is not really good.
i do have a more oily, but if i put bobbi brown blushes, they stay like a good 12 hours. and this dior blush only last about maybe 5 hours TOPS. i usually bring this blush with me if i know i will have a long day.

Despite on the lasting power of this blush, this is my Holly Grail blush.
I am still debating to have a spare one :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Super high end blush, beautiful packaging and interesting color changing concept!
however the color did not seem to me to be worth the 45$ price tag...

the lasting power is quite long though

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by janetbustamante

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favorite blush!!! It could be a little scared when you see that neon pink in the pan, but everything changes when you applied it. It smooths perfectly, it doesnīt look cakey at all and that color looks amazing on my skin. I am between Nc20 and Nc25 and this blush really makes me look HEALTHY and natural.
I adore the packaging, it is very sofisticaded. Itīs a little bit expensive but it last a lot cause you just need a little amount to applied it cause is very pigmented. Off course I would buy it again. I just hope Dior doesnt discontinued this blush ever cause it is really THE BEST ONE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by jademichelle9

Gives a really natural flushed look to my otherwise pale cheeks. The brush is super soft and distributed powder evenly. Don't be put off by the barbie pink colour, it goes on a very subtle pink that's easily build able. Best blush out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by quickbrownfox

Along with the Glow Color Reviver lipstick, this blush is a miracle. It's my favorite blush so far. A little does the job, you put on this bizarre neon-light pink looking blush on and nothing happens at first. Resist the urge to pile it on because it doesn't look enough when you first apply it. Then 30 seconds later you see the lovely natural pink on your cheeks. Someone with science knowledge should explain what kind of sorcery this is. I hope the Glow Line never gets discontinued, I can never express my amazement enough. I've just written 3 reviews for each product I have from the Glow Line. If an Oscar was given to a cosmetic product each year, it should have been given to Dior's Glow Line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a present. I love this blush!!!!!!!! It gives my dry pale light skin a natural glow and it does NOT look cakey or powdery. It looks so natural on me. Dont let the neon pink color scare you though. It will look natural if you apply it right. I use my real techniques blush brush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Qsma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My all-time favourite blush. I've been using this for about six months now and it's the only one I reach for. It gives the most natural, pretty colour and the pink is really flattering. I find it gives me a youthful, yet elegant look.
The colour lasts all day. The packaging is beautiful. I will definitely repurchase this. My HG blush.