NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

3.9

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol,Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethylmethacrylate, Silica, Sorbitan Olivem, Magnesium Sulfate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, and Xanthan-Gum. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77491), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77492) Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

BEST CONCEALER EVER!!! It's very high-end, without the high-end price. Covers and brightens effortlessly, and is VERY blendable! You can use these to contour, highlight, conceal, lighten, and correct! These are AMAZING!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This concealer works great and feels great. It does dry really fast so you have to move fast. If you take too long to smooth it out it kinda flakes.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Long-lasting, full coverage, little to no creasing at all. Five star product, no complaints.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this concealer! It is creamy, light, covers well, and blends easily. It doesn't cake up, but it does crease slightly. I think it is around $5 which is a steal. I have very fair skin and I use 01 for my under eyes, and 02 to conceal imperfections on my face. I have some acne scarring, and this covers them pretty well (not completely, but can any concealer do that?) and lasts all day, and I have oily skin. Love this!

About to buy my third one. I really like it although the packaging makes it hard to use it to the last drop. 3 grams are gone in like four months, which is not that bad I guess, although I do not use it everyday and when I have a really bad breakout, I do not use it. But for your everyday concealment of blemishes, tiny scars and redness - it's a decent product that is far more enjoyable than any drugstore product I've used before.

I purchased this in CW01 Porcelain. For reference, I have yellow leaning undertones.

It was described on Nyx's website as "light shade with blue undertones," and while it is quite fair, it just looks very, VERY peach on me. "Perfect!" you may be thinking - just the color to cancel out blue under eye circles. Unfortunately, this concealer isn't great on my under eyes. It's decently thin and creamy, but it dries super quickly to an almost powdery-chalky finish that settles noticeably in lines. No primer or powder I tried seemed to help. I tried blending it out with brushes, a damp beauty blender, and just my fingers, but none of them made a difference in it creasing.

On blemishes or hyperpigmentation on cheeks, it does better. Two thin layers gives medium coverage, but if there's any dryness to your face it will catch noticeably. As the day goes on it can end up breaking up a bit and looking a little cakey, but I noticed that happening more in warm weather than in cold. Unfortunately, once again no primer or powder setting really seemed to help this concealer stay put in the heat.

It blends well enough that it could work well as a liquid highlighter or contour if you choose the right shades. It plays nicely with other liquid makeup being put over it.

All in all, I'd say it's better than a lot of other drugstore concealers I've tried (at least when applied on smooth skin), but I will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS CONCEALER. before finding it i was using maybelline fit me concealer in the lightest color and it was okay but the lightest color was too close to my skin tone. i read a lot of really good reviews about this online saying that it's comparable to the nars concealer's formula so i picked it up in the lightest shade. not only is it light enough to brighten up the undereye of my already super pale skin, it covers my dark circles excellently. in a side by side comparison of this concealer and my fit me one i found that it blended out way better and much less patchy, too! it definitely has a thicker texture than the fit me but it covers a lot more. i haven't tried it without a powder but i've had no issues with creasing once i set it with one. overall, i'm very impressed! i highly recommend this!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love this! Definitely a staple in my home and in my purse. It is so blendable and pigmented. Great price and quality. Does not cake or crease. Big variety of shades and colors. The color in Fair, serves as a non-shimmery highlighter on the face.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love this concealer especially for under-eye brightening. I keep it in my purse and find the applicator very helpful for patting in that sensitive under eye area. The formula is creamy so i do not have to rub in too much. If i pat it in it works well and if i use a brush works well. It doesn't last all day, thus I keep it in my purse but for drug store, it lasts quite well. Ive heard its a dupe for Nars Concealer, I cannot attest to that since I did not try Nars one, but honestly im not tempted to. Color, application, brightening effects and price point already do it for me on this one. Would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This product did not wow me. At time of purchase at Ulta there were no dark shades. The darkest shade they had was CW07 Tan. I only use it under my brows. Since i have oily skin, it is lightweight, matte, and stays in place for hours. I like the convenience and the precision of the applicator. This product is okay, and NYX is known for hit or miss with their products. This is definitely a miss for me. I've tried better concealers.

Video Reviews & Tutorials