October 24, 2014 | 1052 users online

Concealers - NYX - HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 4:21:00 AM More reviews by ilikefishh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Quality is good for the price. I love how well it covers my under eye dark circles.
It really brightens up that area and it is pretty matte. The texture is creamy and blendable.
The only con is it does crease, but I have yet to find a concelear that doesn't do this to me, so I'll live with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Msritagee

I have been searching for a concealer to reduce the redness around my nose and cheeks. I purchased the green HD concealer and was very disappointed with it. It looked extremely green and was hard to blend in with the foundation. I may choose a different color but definitely not the green

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Imperfection85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this concealer but I hate it!!! It's way too green and The coverage is terrible!!! It does reduce the redness a little but it definitely does not take it away!!! Also it make my foundation look greenish!!! I just started using NYX Products and surprisingly this is the only one i really didnt like ;(

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Princessamata

This concealer is very liquid. It creases and doesn't cover anything . The plus is that when I wear glasses and my makeup comes off on the sides of my nose...I can use this to touch up. What I mean is that it is so runny that you can put it over powder and it won't cake . You can blend it right back in to touch up.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2014 3:43:00 AM More reviews by jxnnifxr1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked up this concealer as i seen it was really popular. plus i just needed a concealer for my under eyes. i picked up the shade "yellow" and let me tell you it is super yellow! but i have olive/ yellow undertones, ans purple bags.
i dislike this concealer. its lightweight which is nice but within a couple of hours of wear my bags peak through, & this creases on me like crazy!!!even after i set it with a powder. it also makes my under eye are look pretty dry. wouldnt recommend this at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by echoluster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had high hopes for a liquid concealer after watching some Goss videos touting them as the solution to creasing, but I found this far worse than cream concealer at creasing.

This also performs horribly if I apply it over eye primer (the same kind I use under eye shadow -- NARS).

I also can't find the right time for blending this. If I start blending right away, most of it gets wiped away, but if I wait too long it's already dry and hard to do anything with. I don't think it spreads well either, I have to apply a very small amount on all the skin I want the concealer to be on and pray while blending.

So overall, I found this to be a dud. Using Kiehl's Avocado eye cream and Laura Mercier Secret Concealer with a touch of the Pixi peach corrector (if needed), set with LM secret brightening powder works far better for me. I'm fair with fairly dark undereye circles that don't go away no matter how much sleep I get.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by GeniaDeanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Works really well to cover up scars I got from my cat scratching me and break outs that seem to never leave.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by jumersmith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is a great concealer for the price, the creasing is light but I found that it wears off of me after about 4 hours. Also the colours are great but I haven't found my exact match. I would buy again for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

One of my favorite concealers. This does cover my dark circles well and does a great job for concealing without being cakey. I like the wand and it blends nicely. I prefer this over many other concealers I have and will continue to purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by subahe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have it in CW06 and it is a great colour match for my undereye area. I don't use it for covering blemishes, because it does not cover them and does not last long. I use it for my dark circles and it does a great job concealing them. It does get into my fine lines after some hours wearing it, but it does not look bad. The price is really good although it only contains 3 grams (0.11 oz). I am still searching for a good concealer that I can use for both covering blemishes and my dark circles, but in the meantime, I always keep a tube of this product in my stash