NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol,Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethylmethacrylate, Silica, Sorbitan Olivem, Magnesium Sulfate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, and Xanthan-Gum. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77491), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77492) Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 12/30/2014 12:11:00 PM

Doesn't cover anything and creases. I can't undrerstand why so many of you like this. Even loreal true match is way better.

on 12/28/2014 4:22:00 PM

Wow! This product is phenomenal! It works sooooo well with my foundation! It's just perfect!

on 12/18/2014 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This concealer is simply amazing!

I have oily skin with hyerpigmentation (post inflammatory). I live in Singapore - hot and humid all year round.

I don't use concealer and I don't like using one, and that's because ALL of the concealers that I've tried in the past creased on me. I don't have bad dark circles, so all I need is to cover up my hyper pigmentation. Concealers that I tried in the past tends to become patchy and melt off after a few hours on my oily skin. I came across this concealer first on Youtube, then I came here and saw all the good review about it, and decided to give it a try. All I can say is this stuff is great!!! I was skeptical at first due to its price, but now that I've tried it, I can't live without it!

This concealer DOESN'T CREASE. On my oily skin, in a hot and humid country, even after a whole day. One drawback is that it doesn't provide great coverage, my hyper pigmentation still peek through the concealer a bit. Oh, and it does oxidize a little orange on me, but nothing big. But i LOVE how this concealer sets! It looks so flawless and smooth!!! It's very easy to blend and doesn't settle into fine lines.

Overall, great concealer! I'll definitely repurchase and this is now my HG.
(p.s. I used my beauty blender to blend this concealer)

on 12/10/2014 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

On my dehydrated-to-normal skin, even with extra moisturizer, this ends up drying out my skin while emphasizing fine lines and flakes. It goes on beautifully with the soft finish other reviewers have described and it doesn't transfer easily, but in less than two hours I have visible dryness on my face. Any blemishes look especially cakey. I also would consider the coverage more solidly medium than the medium to heavy coverage that NYX claims.

Overall this definitely doesn't work for me, mostly due to my skin type, but I can see it faring better on someone with normal-to-oily skin.

on 12/6/2014 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have a dry, sensitive skin with rosacea. This concealer does a GREAT job at hiding my rosacea but dries out after a while. As time goes by my skin gets flaky wherever I put it on and that's the only con I found with this product personally. Other wise, good concealer and would recommend!

on 12/1/2014 7:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Best concealer ever. I use it everyday for both my under eyes and spots. Blends out very nicely and really gives that brightness to your under eyes. Also you need a small amount so package will last for a long time. Very affordable and has a good range of colors to choose from, which is nice since I'm very pale it's kinda kard to find a good concealer which would give me that brightenning effect.

on 11/30/2014 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

very good concealer. blends easily. highly recommand

on 11/14/2014 8:02:00 PM

I am surprised at how much I like this, as I normally truly believe you get what you pay for with makeup, but this $4.99 concealer proved me wrong. It covers my dark circles and acne spots and lasted around 10.5 hours until I washed it off.

on 11/13/2014 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Obsessed with this concealer I use it in cw10 yellow it's really inexpensive and a amazing long wear concealer and great in pictures and the yellow color brightens my face I use it to hilight it just a perfect product the only thing is the tube is kinda small but comes with a wand for easy application but I highly recommend this product

on 11/9/2014 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Holy moooly, this five dollar concealer is the bee's knees! You would think this concealer is five times the price for how good it is. Its a thin formula and blends in flawlessly, it gives amazing coverage and the way it applys is convienent. People say it runs out quick but I have used it for a week so i wouldnt know but i would repurchase as long as i have dark circles! Hahaha and im nc40-42 atm and i use the yellow shade which brightens my undereyes and makes me look like im happy to be where i am, i use it before foundation and it blends so great i cant even describe it. Also it def. Is an hd concealer! Idk how it works but i went to a party was sweating and flash photography was used anf i didnt have that reverse raccoon eyes effect it just looked pretty and highlighted. My dark circles are erased and you would never know ive had them. Highlyhighly HIGHLY reccomend !!!!!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials