Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Oh my gosh, I know a lot of people who rave over this produc . It was so terrible for me. It may have just been my skin but it dryed out my face so bad to the point it looks like burns. It had pretty decent coverage but my face hurts so bad and I have tried so many masks and moisturizers to fix it.

I really love this foundation. It makes me skin look flawless every time I wear it. Applies and looks really great if you mix in a small drop of Argan oil with the foundation before you apply, especially if you have drier skin. Make sure you moisturize and prime before for it to look it's best.

Love this. I apply with a beauty blender. Make sure to moisturize and prime first for best results.

This is a very matte and long wearing foundation. I tried estee lauder double wear and ended up returning it and keeping the lancome because I liked the shade and finish better. I found the lancome foundation easier to work with also I wear shade 230 buff w and it's a pretty decent match. I don't like to wear this everyday because it doesn't look very natural on my skin, but it is really nice for a special occasion or when I need my foundation to stay put for a long time.

I really liked this foundation. It has good staying power. I was using it in the summer when my face is reeeally oily and it did pretty well at keeping my oil in check. I still had to blot mid day but I'm sure nothing in the world could prevent that. It's medium coverage but it can build up to full coverage. The formulation feels pretty heavy but that doesn't bother me too much. I would buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This foundation was terrible because it showed all of my flaws. It stuck to my skin and made everything very very patchy. This happened the minute I put it on via brush. It was almost as bad as MAC Mineralize Moisture Foundation SPF 15. It did however do the basic thing all foundations are supposed to do (even out skintone).

Medium coverage.

Bottle was lovely to look at. Though the product itself was horrible I kept wanting to buy it cuz looking at the bottle makes me so happy (I like pretty things).

For ladies who are looking for shades:
I matched pretty well to a 230 Buff W. fyi lancome cushion shades are not the same as the other lancome foundations.
I am "vanilla" in born this way foundation.
NC25 in MAC Mineralize Moisture Foundation and Studio Sculpt Foundation.
#4 in Smashbox Halo HD foundation
C23 in iope air cushion xp

Horrible. The finish is extremely caky, ghostly/white (no matter what shade you use) and dusty looking. It's also patchy and uneven no matter how much you try working with it. The coverage is just ok/medium at best. It gets oily after only 2-3 hours! I wore this to work (I sit at a desk and barely move) with a matte primer, setting powder and setting spray and it still looked horrible.

I just recently decided to give this a try and I must say I was very pleased. I have tried so many higher end foundations only to be disappointed but this one is a keeper, I think. Been using it about 2 weeks and the only real negative I can see is that it doesn't actually last more than 4 or 5 hours for me without getting oily. BUT! I can blot the oil away and re-powder and it seems to keep my makeup looking good for a few more hours. No break outs yet and I'm highly prone to them. Apply this with your fingertips and then use a blender or sponge to cover extra little problem areas and then set with a translucent powder!

not the foundation I was hoping for. I read a lot of good reviews so I went out and bought myself one at sephora. so pricy !!! 😭😭😭 it is a medium coverage foundation, but when I applied all my makeup, my skin would look dry and after at least 2 hours, my nose and forehead would get really oily. Makeup forever ultra HD foundation is waaaaaaay better and it has very nice coverage !! BTW I have clear skin and very few acne scars.... I just have discoloration on my face the most.

250W (pale who gets very tan. I am Hispanic ) - I have slight sun marks and a little discoloration. Not oily or dry. I found my match on my own at ulta and wow!! I have found my HG. It will have to be a major reason for not rebuying. A bit pricey but it really lasts! this foundation covers like a dream for me and is lightweight - you can build it up as well but for the first time I feel like I can actually wear one coat! I have worn it more then 18+ hours and it holds up flawlessly. It blends beautifully and am I surprised. I believe in a quality product not based on price so I use from wetnwild to Chanel, nothing like this rocks my world.

Video Reviews & Tutorials