October 20, 2014 | 1919 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Ultra 24h

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by LilMissMatched

I really love this foundation; I love ALL Lancôme foundation in fact! Teint Idole stays in place, has a beautiful satiny finish, wears well throughout day and night. The coverage is buildable, so I can apply it sheer with a damp beauty blender on the areas of my face with no scarring or flaws, but build up around the edges of my nose to hide redness and places on my face with acne scarring. It seems to dry very quickly to me, and the formula gives me a bit of trouble in terms of spreading it, but it's no big deal. The color I have unfortunately is too pale for me now because my face and body have tanned slightly thIs summer, but this winter I will break this baby out again. I love how the coverage is full enough to cover flaws, yet my freckles on my face are still visible, so it doesn't look mask-like. I do a light spattering of this over bareMinerals Prime Time foundation primer, tap a little more onto blemishes/flaws/scarring with a concealer brush, and set with a light dusting of bareMinerals Matte mineral makeup. Finish with a super light dusting of bareMinerals Mineral Veil and my face looks flawless. I will be repurchasing, but this bottle has lasted me 5 months so far and it's still not gone because I rotate with other foundations. An all around good staple in your makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by SilverAngel621

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
satin finish
medium to full coverage
pump!!!!! (yes baby)
great color selection
no breakouts
(and this is just for me but its got a rose and i love roses :)

Cons:
price 45.50
despite claims, does transfer and needs retouching
has denatured alcohol (which dried out skin)

For reference I am 320 Bisque in Lancome Teint Idole Ultra, Barcelona in Nars, around NC40?

I really thought this would be my HG. Its a very good foundation, way better than my Nars Sheer Glow. I just wish it had the lasting power of Estee Lauder but i hated the flat and bland finish of Estee Lauder. This is more matte than Nars and less matte than EL. On hyperpigmentation, going over with another dab of the foundation covers up well without looking cakey. Does last me a full day (10+ hrs) even with heavy sweating in the summer sun. Lightweight and with a natural finish. However, even with setting spray, primer, and powder it does tend to break around the nose area, upper lip and shin which i hate. I have to smooth down the lines around my mouth when around 4 hours so that sucks. Does transfer so ugh. I just wish EL and Lancome did the nasty and birthed a hybrid with Lancome's finish but with EL's staying power. This is a medium to full coverage while i'd say EL is more full coverage. Overall a really good foundation for a summer but after I'm done with the bottle i will be on the hunt for another foundation. Also, love the classy look of the bottle and has a nice pump. For my face, two pumps covers all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Paula1335

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have melasma and this covers it nicely, my skin is oily with big pores and this foundation makes my face look flawless. I also breakout occasionally and this make up did not cause any acne💗. I will repurchase again last all day long. I put my sunscreen then this finish with lose powder and your good as gold.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 6:20:00 AM More reviews by kittykaathy

I'm on my 2nd bottle of this foundation and I am quite pleased and happy. This has a light to medium coverage and is easily buildable. This product lasts on my skin all day and even though I am quite acne prone I haven't encounter extreme breakouts and this product doesn't make my skin shiny either. Overall this is a great product and I love using this :) x

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by BarefootedALIEN

I tried this because I wanted a nice foundation for when I do fancy things. The color match perfectly, the coverage was medium, which is what I like. I have acne hyperpigmentation and the usual weekly breakouts but I don't like to hide under makeup. Anyway, this broke me out and it made me look oily. This didn't work for me, but I gave it to my mom and it worked absolutely beautifully! My cousin also uses it, and it looks great on her... You win some, you lose some :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by innese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, I'm not revealing any shocking news here, it is just a very good foundation. My HG cover FX is a bit too dark for me at the moment and I needed a long lasting foundation. I have tried it through a friend before and had a good experience, so I decided to get one for myself and am glad I did. I usually stay away from matte foundations since they tend to look very flat and powdery, I really hate how you can tell someone is wearing an Estée Lauder double wear or a colorstay, it remind me of my miserable experiments as an adolescent trying to cover any sign of skin, but this one just looks so natural: it is not a full coverage, it is a medium (though buildable) which makes skin look less shiny but still allows radiance and texture shine through. It is long lasting and bravely combats both never ending shifts and the hot, humid Mediterranean climate I live in.
The only problem about it is that it dries a little on the dry, velvety, almost powdery side so I'd beware if my skin was already dry/dehydrated. Moisturizing and exfoliating is essential.
Also, if I could reformulate it to include higher SPF I would.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very long wearing, medium to buildable coverage but looks natural on the skin. It comes in a luxurious glass bottle packaging.
Overall an excellent foundation, I liked it and do not regret buying it, but I have moved on to Estee Lauder Double Wear which I find has a more beautiful and longer lasting finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by atrayloraxo

This is my HG foundation! I am of multiracial decent (Black, Mexican and white) and have always been told I have yellow undertones which are hard to match and usually put me between two foundation shades. Who wants to buy two foundations?! Not me! The shade Bisque w410 matches me perfectly! This is also matte for my combo skin and lasts my entire work day without me having to touch it up. I love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by Zenith299796

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Without a doubt the best foundation I have ever used. A perfect match both for my skin tone and my skin type; very elegant packaging, smells divine, remains matte throughout the day with or without wearing an extra thin lair of powder, very easy to apply . The price is a bit high, but if you can afford it, it's worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Mikey87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've done it!!!!! I've finally found my HG foundation and I'm delighted!!!! This foundation is AWESOME!!!!!! Not only does it last on my oily face all day without oxidising or transferring I look totally flawless!!! I've been using it for 9 weeks and I've never had some many compliments on my skin - I feel like Kim Kardashian ha ha!!! Seriously though this foundation ticks every box. It's not heavy, it's not cakey, the colours are perfect and it blends beautifully come on, what more could you want!!! I'm in love this this foundation and couldn't recommend it anymore. :-D