April 16, 2014 | 970 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips lip balm in Grape Vine

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Sarahsian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff!!! I went looking for a cheaper version of my beloved Clinique black honey chapstick and although the packaging is a bit less sleek and the tint is quite different, it was a great switch. Black honey was actually missing that "blue" undertone I was looking for and the purple tint in this lip balm was perfect for my natural lip color. It makes my teeth look whiter and gives my mouth a healthy color. It doesn't last very long, but i really don't mind reapplying. It smells like Smarties! I've gotten several of my friends and family addicted and I always have a tube in my purse, car, and home :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by LNguyen97

This is one of the five baby lips I own and it may be one of my favorites if not my favorite. It's the most sheer of the bunch but it works really well with my natural lip pigment. It seems the most moisturizing and works well as my MLBB shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by liplover98

favourite one!!! smells so good and so moisturising!! recommend

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This stuff has replaced my beloved Carmex. I found this at Target for $2 and figured I'd give it a shot as I need a good lip balm with some color. I really love this stuff. It's smooth, moisturizing, has a hint of color to it and it smells yummy.

I gave my nieces some for Christmas - it's perfect for the youngens, such as my nieces.

I want to try other colors/flavors and plan to, soon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I bought the Grape color, hoping for chapstick with a tint. It does just that. The swipe doesn't last for 8 hours, though, for sure, but I don't mind reapplying. Maybe my lips are just that dry, and need a lot of recovery. I have only used it a day. I love the color and the sheer purple/red tint--blends into your lips but gives you definition.

Overall, I would compare it to a less expensive, better-moisturizing version of Clinique's Black Honey. For $3, you can't do much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love baby lips I just have to remember to use them. I bite my lips a lot because they're so chapped. but these are very moisturizing, feel good and taste good. I think alittle over priced for a lip balm, but overall I would buy again. I love to put on before bed time and wake up with smooth lips

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by EuniceValdivia

I love this product! It not only smells amazing, it keeps my lips hydrated and gives them a nice red, yet subtle tint. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Corchete

Lo compraría totalmente de nuevo! el color que da es hermoso! este se lo regalé a mi novia, y estoy esperando a acabar los otros babylips que tengo, para volver a comprar únicamente este!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by TayGraham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It looks very dark but will be faint on dark lips. Makes your lips very smooth and smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by samgv

I love this baby lips color.. I actually bought it together with Pink Punch, and I ended using this one the most! It looks like a really dark purple, but on my lips it look really pretty, like a dark pretty red. My lips are naturally like red, but in the summer they become lighter and more like a peachy color, but in the winter months they are really red and this color just enhances and colors my natural lip color sooo beautifully. The packaging is this dark aqua color, and the cap is clear with fuscia letters all over it saying 'Baby Lips'. When you take off the cap, you twist the product up and it has the most perfect grape scent ever! (And I don't like grapes) I overall love this product because it leaves my lips sooo smooth and shiny! I love that is brings a decent amount of product and I will definitely repurchase!