October 2, 2014 | 935 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Booster Lash Boosting Felt-Tip Eyeliner + Serum

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by corabain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This felt-tip is great - very easy to apply and get a nice, thick line.

The formula however, dries up very quickly, and the pen needs to be shaken over and over again, turned over, and sometimes even tested on paper or your hand to work properly, to get the most out of the eyeliner. This makes the product less economical than it should be.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by whogrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I did not like this product. When i first applied it, I thought it was fine. It has a nice applicator and the results looked fine. But the problem is that this stuff doesn't seem to dry and smears everywhere. I wore this about half a day and it looked awful. Smearing and creasing everywhere, I have not experienced anything like that before. I ended up throwing it in the trash after one use. It is a shame because if it dried down nicely and didn't smear it would be a nice product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have purchased this a few times now. I use this as my daily eyeliner on the upper lid only. It is pretty easy to apply, it gets easier as you use it (less product is dispensed and it looks more natural). I like that it is easy to wash it off versus a pencil that has more of that waxy texture. I am not sure that it really makes my eyelashes grow any more than usual, at least not that I noticed, but I did not really expect that claim was legitimate. It is pretty easy to get a thin-ish line, although I guess if you were going for a super natural look this wouldn't be the best pick. I like this one better than the thinner version as I think it actually looks more natural for some reason.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Jlk1105

I bought this on sale at CVS for about $6. I loved the idea of making the eyelashes look thicker and the packaging was attractive. I have very thin lashes and was looking forward to this working as I love Physicians formula in general. This was a HUGE disappointment. Even after trying to keep it upside down, to get the liquid to come to tip, it would not apply right. It would look like a very light grey, even though it was black. The tip made the line look way too thick. I tried several times And gave up.
I would not buy this again. If you have purchased from CvS or Walgreens, return it if it doesn't work. They will refund your money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this felt tip eyeliner. It is a little difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it, its really nice. I store it vertically with the pen side down so I get the beautiful opaque black color. I might repurchase, but I am partial to the original version.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by prblms4loki

I have repurchased this multiple times. I take makeup claims with a giant grain of salt. I don't really take any claims seriously until I've tried it out. This was on the sale, and well, I needed a new eyeliner. My mac blacktrack just dried out on me, and I was delaying buying a new pencil eyeliner, and I thought it was about time I tried out the marker trend.
Definitely easy to put on. I put on my eye makeup (eyeliner, shadow, mascara) on the train. I could do this super easily. I tightline, and then I line the top of the lashes, and then I wing it out at the end. I can do this one handed...on a moving train. If you can't do it sitting at home, practice. This makes it super easy. You can use the tip of the marker to make a perfect wing by pressing it sideways and drawing into the inside of your eye. I really love how this works, and the best thing is, after a few weeks, I think my lashes are actually longer and thicker. I have asian lashes, this is pretty amazing. My lashes have always been pretty plentiful, but this really made them longer, and filled in some of the empty spots I had along my lashline.

I will repurchase this forever, but will probably try out the regular pen type from PF as well, and decide which one works better. I will say that this will smudge onto my upper eyelid because I'm asian...but that's really what happens with every eyeliner I try, so that's not really a killing point for me. I suggest you try it, and if you hate it, well, make sure you buy it from CVS/Walgreens so you can return if you can't work it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by juststarry23

I'm ready to throw this away. I bought this because I have a few areas where my lashes are sparse because I accidentally cut them and this eyeliner did the job in making my lashes full again. Other than that this eyeliner sucks! It's not smudge nor waterproof like it claims. It basically never dries. I'm only ready to throw it away now because it's already finished its job of making my lashes full again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Dowagr

This product is H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E. I used it once, it smudge all over my upper lids and lower lash line creating a terrible mess, I had to remove all and re-apply with another eyeliner. I don't even mind the packaging or the price, but the formula is really beyond hope.
No doubt, the colour is dark..tip is nice, sharp and thick (how i like it) but it smudges everywhere! Seriously, keep your money and buy the other one - Physicians Formula Eye booster eyeliner + serum (the silver packaging one)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by minisun98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

God, I freaking hate this eyeliner. I absolutely loved the skinny version of this. But, this is just terrible. The application is actually quite easy because of the firm felt tip, but all the product melts off your eyes. By the end of the day, you'll be rocking raccoon eyes. What a waste of 11 bucks.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this hoping that this would be even better than the eye booster eyeliner (the skinny pen in silver packaging which is near HG for me).

Sadly this did disappoint me because the felt tip is extremely thick and it makes it extremely hard to draw clean lines. I been using this for a month and I am experienced with using eyeliner. The formula of this eyeliner is good because you can layer it to make it appear darker without having the eyeliner clump up. It builds beautifully. With one layer, it's a deep grey and with another layer, it's black, and third layer makes it a very deep black. The product is easy to remove, all you need is water. This is not waterproof so dont wear it to the pool or when it's raining. It came off when I worn it out when I was caught in the rain and it came off and when I went back home, I saw black streaks under my eyes. I know for sure it was this eyeliner because that was the only make up I had on my eyes that day. It's a mess, the other pf eye booster is not like that and is waterproof. This does not smudge though, I did not notice lash growth as this is advertised as a lash booster. The price point is not bad. I brought it for about 7 dollars with coupons. It retails for about $12 at CVS.