April 21, 2014 | 1027 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Nicki

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Everyone talks about this lipstick and I decided to try it on and it looked so terrible on me but I guess it's for people who are more daring. I tried to sheer it out haha it didn't work. Still extremely bright and bold. Just not my type of lipstick but might work for some :) I'm NC30 for reference

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by chriseileen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Loveee this color! It's a bright pink/coral color I've been searching for! I know this has been out for around year but I don't know why I barely picked this up yesterday. I'm NC 15/20 and this color is perfect for me, it really brightens up my complexion and is so perfect for spring/summer. This color can be toned down and applied lightly, its so pigmented a little product goes along way. Downside, it is a little drying but for me, most lipsticks are, even with lip balm. I will probably exfoliate my lips daily because I love how this lipstick can really change my look without having to put on layers of eyeshadow. Very satisfied :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by annieface

I left this lipstick to the side for a really long time because I simply could not find a way to make it work. It applied really unevenly and made my lips look really dry/settled into lines... it was basically a huge pain that I didn't even want to deal with. The only way I could make it work was with a gloss on top and even then, it would shift with the gloss. At this point, even though the color was gorgeous, I just left it at the bottom of my lipstick drawer.

I picked it up again recently to try it out again and once again, it was applying too much pigment too unevenly. Instead of applying it all over my lips as I do with almost all of my lipsticks, I stopped there and blended it in. BAM! No gross texture or settling into the lips. Sadly, I don't think I will ever be able to get the full impact of this color on my lips because full swipes = uneven application, but I do adore the pink look it gives off with a sheered out, rubbed-in application. It loses its annoying satin texture and becomes a smooth, semi-matte finish.

I think this will be my go-to spring/summer lipstick this year.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Edel2013

I absolutely love this lipstick. The shade is just the right pink for me. However it is an evening lipstick as I think it is too much to day wear. Only downside is how quickly this lipstick wears off, would have liked it to have a bit more staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! This lip stick makes my lips pop! This is such a fun color to wear to the club or out with the girls. I feel very pretty and flirty when i wear MAC lipstick especially from the Viva Glam Nicki line. This lipstick stays on for a very long time, does not smear or smudge when drinking or eating. MAC really knows how to make long lasting makeup that feels and looks great! Oh, and the lipstick itself is just adorable looking!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by JossieRose

I want to love this lipstick so bad,but EVERYTIME! I wear it my lip tends to peel off and it's only with this lipstick. Does this happen to anyone else? I always wear some sort of lip base under it. I once thought it was the bases i was using,tried without it and nop! same outcome.

any tips on how to make it work?

has this happened to you?

xx
thanks

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I tend to see this colour on girls with a darker complexion than my own, but I think this lipstick is an amazing summer pink on everyone! I am NC15, pale with warm undertones, and this amazingly bright yellow-pink looks soo gorgeous! It is a drying lipstick though, so be sure to wear lip balm under it! I pat it on and get mad awesome colour. I will wear this even more in the summer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this color. Usually I prefer MAC's creamsheen or lustre lipsticks to satin, but anyway, I had to have this one. Unlike Nicki II, which is "too much" (opaque, pastel, too cool and lavender for my skin) for myself, this color really brightens up my face! I think it will look even better this summer with a bit of a tan, and I like playing around with ways to wear it, playing up , or down, its intensity (full on straight from tube application, or blotting, or finger-staining etc). I didn't buy the gloss because I can achieve almost the same results with clear gloss under or on top.
Edit: I've gotten so many compliments with this lipstick! And I wear it in the day, not just at night. This color is so workable, like I noted above. You can amp it up or feather it out, gloss it up for day, etc continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Annemeimei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love bright beautiful colors on my lips! I have been thinking about it for some time before I went out to try it out and get it eventually. I wouldn't say that this is my all time favorite bright lipstick, but I do like how it pops on my skin especially in photos and leave a pretty tint to it when it wears off! I'm glad that I picked it up before it discontinues since Mac staffs were telling me that they may not have it anymore after they get sold out. I am happy with it, like it almost love it but not there yet!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by ecmoore08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite lipsticks!!! I pair this with MAC lip liner in Beet. Looks amazing on my NC40 skin