April 17, 2014 | 975 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter - Raspberry Pie

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by elisemaycooper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loving these lip butters! This colour is a bright raspberry pink, looks really nice on my fair cool toned skin. I would say it definitely leans to having more cool undertones. These lip butters are great as while this colour is really bright and noticeable, the lip butter consistency means that it is a bit more glossy and sheer than a full on lipstick, so in my opinion makes it a bit more wearable for everyday. The formula is great as it can be put on lightly with a more sheer look, or can be built up really easily to make a really nice bright lip. Definitely loving these lip butters :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Rachelou1802

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product but I don't think it's one of the best of the lip butters from revlon. Raspberry pie is more of a dark raspberry color. I would not repurchase the color because there is much better lip butter shades from revlon that are nicer the raspberry pie. It's just not my favorite color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by emmajane777

I love this product! Awesome for yellow toned people and keeps lips moisturized and is so very vibrant in color!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2013 4:55:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As much as I loved this product, it's just terrible to use now.

I don't know what it was, whether it was change of environment or just the formula. Something weird happened to it when I return home to Australia from the US and now it's just messy to use. It's like it went through the microwave and never set properly again.

Seriously messy. Everywhere. Just... No.

Tossing it in the bin, :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by MacaroonMad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

There was a huge crave over the COlourBurst Lip Butter. From tv advertisements to appealing pictures in magazines, I was desperate to try!

I bought in the shade sorbet. With two generous coats, it is amazing! The colour is so vibrant and looks so right! It is creamy, not drying, moisturizing, easy to apply and soft. It is such a good purchase. It lasts for ages and in the shade sorbet, it goes with practically everything! It can be wore as one coat for a natural, healthy colour or two/three coats for a bright, pop of candy colour. Makes you look brighter, more beautiful and ready to face an otherwise dull day.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by mighttango

Love the Revlon Lip Butters. Have ventured into the darker/vivid colors - Raspberry Pie is one of those - you need to use a lighter touch with this one. It will take me a long time to use this one up!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by BrizzyB

Seriously I've been using this same lip color for over 3 months! I can't put it down.. I'm in love.. The color is so pretty, the color is vibrant very pigmented. I've gotten so many compliments when I wear It. It's very moisturizing & nice shine, & best of all it's Not Sticky!!!.. My favorite lip product of all time!!! Will be extremely sad if they discontinued it! Best 6 dollars I have ever spent! Love, love, love!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by casjen54

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this color a lot, but it takes a light touch. It's very pigmented and creamy smooth texture. It works to brighten my face, as I am very pale and have high contrast coloring and at my age (over 60) I need a lipcolor that shows up. However, it is almost too soft, I have to apply it with a lip brush now as it has almost "melted" in the tube. I just bought another color in this line yesterday and it seems to be "harder".. maybe they've changed the formula? Still love it though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by alialx

I bought this as I thought it would be a nice bright lip colour. It is definitely that. I suit bluey tones so this was perfect. My lips are super dry and I find that often I can only where very creamy lip products. Luckily this feels like a balm which is great for me but it also has the pigmentation of a lipstick which is great. The reason it isn't a five is because it doesn't last all that long and there it seems to go quite quickly as it is so balmy. Other than that it is great!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by pix335

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this shade. It's very pigmented and only needs a really light application for me. It's really creamy and it's one of the few lipsticks that doesn't dry out my lips. Only downside is that it doesn't stay on that long.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No