Wet 'n' Wild Reserve Your Cabana

4.4

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 5/6/2015 3:15:00 PM

First of all: the zit test is in progress. I got one cystic zit. I'll see if i get more tomorrow. So right now, it gets a 3.

The consistence is dusty, but it looks ok. Very discreet color, little shine - and just makes my skin color a little deeper. So, right now, when pale like a vampire, it works as a bronzer. It's a bit dusty, but for that little money, who cares. However, today i would have liked some more shimmer - and i didn't get it. It's not buildable. Don't buy this one, save up for Mary Lou-manizer.

Edit 2: it's much more visible in artificial light or direct sunlight. Today, the weather was grey and rainy - the highlight was invisible.

on 5/1/2015 6:13:00 PM

Absolutely adore this for a subtle, everyday highlight. I do target this on my cheekbones, since I have combination skin, but I can imagine that if you had normal skin, this would add a lot of life to your complexion as an all-over radiant powder.

Very cheap and tons of product in the package are extra bonuses!

on 4/24/2015 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great stuff. I use it all over my face, darker skin tones can use it as a highlight. Made my skin look great.

on 4/23/2015 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HG
I use this as a highlight. It's amazinggggg and so cheap.
it doesn't give off a sparkle, just a really nice glow.
It illuminates your skin from within.
I've also used it all over my face as an all over glow and it looks beautiful
this hasn't broken me out and I use it everyday. it makes such a difference!
best of all it doesn't accentuate pores.

the only negative thing is the packaging. honestly, it does bother me how big this product is

on 4/22/2015 2:55:00 PM

This has such a good reputation that I wanted to try it. But I never got the chance and I don't want another one. I got back from the store and it was totally destroyed in the package. If it's THAT fragile, it's worthless to me. I'm including a picture to show the damage.

on 3/22/2015 2:08:00 PM

As stated multiple times before, this is not a bronzer, it is a highlighter. It comes in a huge pan that will last forever. Looking at it, in the pan, it doesn't look "glittery" or "shimmery" but once you put it on your face, it looks illuminated from within. Some people I have talked to have said they use it in specific areas, down the bridge of the nose, upper cheekbones, etc, but I like to use it all over my face after I've put my foundation on. It makes my skin look healthy. I'll use a different highlighter that has a lighter pigment, an easier way to "target" those specific areas of my face I like to highlight (I like Sonia Kashuk's highlighting stick and City Colors Glow Illuminating cream for those jobs). This truly is a HG product that you don't realize you need until you use it and see the Magic.

on 3/22/2015 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this so much. I use it all over. It's a subtle sheen on my skin. It's finely milled and not in your face glitter.

on 3/13/2015 2:23:00 PM

To me this is just a chalky, very powdery face powder. It does nothing as far as highlighting or covering or..anything for me. This also has a very slight scent to me that, while very slightly mild, it still actually made me a little nauseous. This seems to just 'sit' on the top of my skin, even blending it like mad, it just looks like a powder, just sitting there. Wet n Wild products for me tend to be very hit and miss, and sadly this one is a definite miss. This is not illuminating or highlighting on me at all, it actually makes my skin rather flat-looking, sort of similar to the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, actually. Just..this served no purpose for me other than irritating my sniffer a little bit and even making my skin a little itchy. My skin is not even dry yet this made me look dry. Would not re-purchase and ended up tossing this.

on 3/5/2015 3:23:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Coarse

This is definitely not a bronzer, even on my very pale skin, but it is a really great product! I've seen a lot of Youtube bloggers say they use this as a highlighter and I can see why, but I use it as more of an all over powder and it is perfect. My skin looks more luminous and I always get people saying how nice my skin looks when I wear it, which is always lovely!!
Another bonus is how huge the product is (especially considering the price), I've had mine for a while now and I don't see it running out in the foreseeable future!

on 2/21/2015 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

HG material. All I can say everyone else has said already - it makes you look radiant. I have fair skin and I barely see any color, mostly warm soft glow. I love my skin and my face when I wear this. It's taking tons of willpower to reach for other luminizers, highlighters, or finishing powders to try to use them up. I don't mind how huge it is - perfect for a big fluffy brush. Can't believe this is WnW!

Popular Bronzers