August 1, 2014 | 975 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Reserve Your Cabana

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another fabulous product from Wet n Wild. As already stated, tons of product for so little money - great texture too! Not as soft as their eyeshadow palettes, but this can be a teeny bit powdery if too much is picked up. This is definitely not a bronzer, but I will say - this highlighter shows up very differently on my skin, heres how: when I don't self tan and am a bit paler, this stuff is like a dream. It's such a nice soft glow, no pink/silver/gold undertones - just a slight natural champagne sheen with no chunks of glitter. However, when my skin is darker (NC30) this looks very obvious and has more silver undertones. You know how they say people with warm undertones look better with gold jewelry, and cool undertones with silver? I feel like this is the opposite that happens - the darker I get, the more this appears to be silver and obvious. However, I cannot discount this product for that as it's just a kink with my skin/chemistry/etc - you have nothing to lose picking this up! Also - whenever I go to any Wet n Wild display I notice that a ton of these large Color Icon bronzers appear to be shattered - I haven't dropped mine yet but I feel that it's probably prone to breaking if I'm not careful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm in agreement with many others on this site. THIS IS NOT BRONZER! It's way too light to be considered a bronzer, and you don't get much paler than me. That doesn't mean it's not a fantastic product. I gently tap a powder brush in this and apply it all over my face as a luminizer. The gentle warmth and tiny shimmer of this product brings my face to life. Unlike a lot of the luminizers on the market, this isn't too shiny and the color isn't too pink, so it doesn't compete with my red hair. And you get TONS of product for about $3.00 dollars.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

How have I gone so long without this product? Its dirt cheap, a huge pan, and gives the most beautiful glow! Its a true glowing from within look, not too sparkly, not too fake etc. Im not sure why they market it as a bronzer, I feel like almost any skintone can highlight with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by paradiseinc

This stuff is great for photos! gives a great photoshopped finish. I use it all over my face and concentrate it on the typically highlighted areas as well. Mine broke since the packaging is very cheap and now i have to keep it in another jar and it kinda gets everywhere everytime i use it, it's not good for traveling(that's how it broke).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by habana

At 41 a face full of glitter is a big no for me. This works as a nice subtle highlighter for me. It gives a nice glow that's not too obvious or shimmery. You also get a huge pan of product for a mere $4.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by troo12

When I first bought this product, I didn't like it. However, as of recently, I love it! When I had used it previously, I had been exfoliating too much and thus drying out my skin. Now that I've learned not to, my skin has regained it's natural texture. I like how it makes my face glow rather than shimmer. :)
So warning to those with dry skin, this stuff makes flakes very obvious.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Mrsras

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

What more can I say that others haven't said already? This shade is very light-champagne gold, almost. For me, it's not quite shimmery enough to use as a highlight because I like a little drama. Instead, I use this all over the top of my powder foundation or anytime I think my skin is looking a little flat, dry, or powdery. It gives the skin a beautiful luminosity. Would definitely purchase again if I ever run out. I own all three bronzer shades. All beautiful colors and formulas for an outstanding price. I'm in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Loveandcouturexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got mine for about 3 dollars. 3 dollars! I have to say, this is a WONDERFUL product. Really, it's super pigmented, and a gorgeous beige-champagne color. It's the perfect highlight because it isn't too much, but just the perfect amount of glow on your cheeks. There's nothing to lose, you need to try this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by strakale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this powder. It definitely doesn't work as a bronzer on me, even though I'm very fair. It has quite a bit of "glow" without being really shimmery, which is great. I actually use it quite often as an all over face powder, and it really wakes up my dry skin. It also works great as an under eye setting powder. I do occasionally wear it as a highlighter, but I generally use something a little more shimmery/lighter.
Overall, it's a really nice powder. It comes with a TON of product for very cheap, but I hit pan pretty quickly. I think it's because my brushes tend to kick up a lot of powder. It's still a great value, considering it's under $4.
I'll buy again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got the last one in my local Rite Aid so I guess it was meant to be and I'm glad. I really like this powder for me, it is a pale girls dream! I love to use this over my foundation or I like to use concealer where needed then this and blush over it. It makes my skin look so much better. I love that it is super light in colour! I have never owned a bronzer this light and at 1st I thought it might be to light. Not so because it totally gives my skin life! It's like the PF Nude Wear Powder but you get so much more.

This to me isn't shimmery but that all depends on your definition. To me this is luminous not shimmery at all. I also like the smell I hope they change the packaging because we all know this isn't travel friendly. I hope they make this in an easier to carry compact. I'm really glad I purchased this because it's a great powder that totally warms up my skin. I would buy this again because it is good year round. Also as a pale girl NW15-20 this is great to make any foundation look better or on its own to liven up my skin. Definitely Recommended!