Wet 'n' Wild Reserve Your Cabana

4.4

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 7/10/2015 11:06:00 PM

I love this as a highlight, gives a beautiful glow to the skin👍.

on 7/2/2015 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It is lovely highlighter especially or someone whos just starting to do makeup and doesnt want to spend tons of money on expensive stuff.
Only problem i have with this why the hell would you call it a bronzer like whats up wet'n'wild change the name fir crist sake.

on 6/30/2015 1:21:00 PM

This is marketed as a bronzer but I find it to be a highlighter. I think depending on your skin tone this could be either. So, olive/tan ladies this is a great highlighter. It's around $3 and it's huge. There is some glitter in it but face powder should tone that down. I highly recommend

on 6/19/2015 6:31:00 PM

This is my HG setting powder, I'm currently on my third and will continue to buy this over & over because I love it so much. Matte skin is not for me, I love dewy glowing skin and this is that in a pan, it is certainly not a bronzer, and for me personally it's not quite luminous enough to be a highlighter. There is no glitter and it's not chalky at all, just a beautiful finely milled powder that sets my make-up & lasts all day. For reference, I'm Nars shade Deauville and this matches my skin and warms it up perfectly, I just buff it in with my real techniques powder brush and my skin literally comes to life and glows from within, then just pop some bronzer and highlighter on top.
The only thing I can compare this to is Hourglass Luminous light, which I absolutely adore but cannot justify the hefty price tag when this is compared on size and quality. I cannot rave about this enough and hope it is never discontinued.

on 6/16/2015 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I'm pretty much a makeup snob. Sad but true... I literally ignore a lot of the cheap drugstore brands and save up for Guerlain creams, dips makeup etc.... This little guy was abandoned at the register so I swatched it while waiting in line. Looked like a nice subtle highlight. Liked it but left it because it wasn't Chanel. At the end of the day, this was still swatched nicley and glowy on my hand. I went out and bought it right away and loved it for all over finishing powder since I'm light skined. This is beautiful I'm a forever fan, reminded me of gentle glow loose powder discontinued by clinique. Wet n wild sure has changed, and in a good way. (Wish the packaging was cuter) works just like a high end powder!!! Seriously thinking of depoting it into my Chanel loose powder jar lol

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My favorite low end highlighter for fair-skinned girls. I never have to worry about looking like a disco ball with this. I apply it with a fan brush (I use the one I purchased from Icing) and get a lovely glow.

on 5/25/2015 1:44:00 AM

Contrary to what it's original purpose if for, this is more a highlither than a bronzer. I absolutely love this as a highlighter as it gives more of a luminous glow as it is not at all shimmery. definitely one of the best highlighters at the drugstore

on 5/15/2015 6:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wet n wild has definitely changed since I was a teen and new to makeup. I have really light skin, and I use this as an all over setting powder following foundation. I can see this being more of a highlighter for darker skin. I love that wet n wild does not test on animals. This makes my skin have a healthy glow without looking shiny. There's little to no scent. It's less than $5, and you get a lot of product, so this is a great deal. I would recommend this to lighter skin tones as a setting powder, and as a highlight to darker skin.

on 5/13/2015 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I agree with others that his is not a bronzer, but a subtle finishing powder. It leaves my skin looking soft and illuminated without it being obvious. For reference, I'm NC15. I look more rested and it slightly evens out my skin tone. I use it all over my face, with special emphasis on high points. In the summer, in addition to this, I use a regular bronzer very lightly over it, just to warm my face up more. For the price, this is an excellent product. I love the large pan which allows for a convenient swipe with your powder brush.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

My HG highlighter. I've have most of the higher end cult favorites - MAC soft and gentle, the Mary Lou Manizer, etc. I will reach for this 9 times out of 10. It is finely milled and not glittery - it almost comes off matte, dare I say. It gives a natural, from within glowing look. BUY IT.