October 31, 2014 | 1296 users online

Polishes - OPI - Pedal Faster Suzi!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by justlikezeus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this polish! Great color, the shimmer is beautiful without being too overpowering. I'm usually not a big fan of this type of sheer pink polish, but this one is just opaque enough with the silver shimmer to win me over. Formula was excellent, smooth and easy to apply, took a while to dry, but no longer than your average OPI polish. Taking one point off for sheerness even after multiple coats, but other than that, it's a great polish,

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This polish came as part of the Dutch treats mini collection I ordered online, this polish is a very light, shimmery pink and I really like this colour. It's got a tiny hint of glitter in it which is nice but it's very pale when you put the colour on your nails, you have to do quite a few coats to get it opaque, otherwise I love this polish

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2012 4:03:00 AM More reviews by sega10028

I thought this polish looked cute in the bottle (I bought a mini as part of the Dutch Treats collection), but on me is it really ugly. It's very pinky and sheer, and looked really cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by UglyOldLady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nice girly pink with a silver shimmer. I think that silver and pink go together so nicely, don't you? Anyway, down to the basics:
1) Formula: Great! Not too thick, not to thin, goes to opaque in 2 coats.
2) Application: Fabulous! No streaks, not too runny, goes on manicure-like.
3) Longevity: Excellent. I wore it for a week until I took it off, with only minor tipwear on my dominant hand.
4) Price: Well, it's OPI. I bought it for $8.00, but you get what you pay for.
5) Originality: Well, here's the thing. There are a million pinks out there, and while this color is beautiful, it is not that unique. If you only have a few pinks, this would be a great addition. But if you have a million, I do not think that the silver addition makes it that different, especially if you have a silver/glitter topcoat handy.

This is still a great color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

This is definitely a girly-girl color - light pink with subtle silver shimmer. Unlike some of the other reviewers, I don't think it looks too Barbie Doll - when I think of Barbie, I think of a brighter, stronger pink like Strawberry Margarita (also by OPI). It's not everyone's cup of tea, of course, but if you like a pretty, feminine, romantic look, this is certainly worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by emromano

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

First off, the product in the bottle is slightly decieving, or at least it was to me.

I find it to be on the sheerer side and give a very natural look making it a great choice for the office and a great choice if you dont want chips to look obvious.

It reminded me of nail polish Betty Draper wears on Mad Men a lot.

I like it, I don't love it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by ClassyNeverTrashy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great shimmery pink for spring, expensive and takes about 2-3 coats to become opaque. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by hodetovervannet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I totally fell in love with this color in the bottle. It is a beautiful Easter Egg lavender with a white or silver micro glitter overlay. It is soo pretty in the bottle. On my fingernails it is so yuck.

I have very fair pinkish toned skin and this just looks cheap and very $1 Sinful Polish on me. No offense to SP. It just looks cheap and almost the color that little girls plastic jelly shoes. In fact, the look on my nails is about what those shoes look like.

Pedal Faster Suzi is more of an opaque color which only took me two coats but seriously this is truly the only color I can think of that I just cannot stand on me. It may look good on someone else but just not me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pedal Faster Suzi is not my cup of tea. It's a barbie pink/lilac color with lots of silver glitter in it. It's a pretty color but it's just too Barbie-pink for my taste.
The quality is fantastic though. One coat provides good coverage. Great lasting power. Easy to apply. Nothing to complain about when it comes to quality. I will not reach for this nail polish often so I would definitely not repurchase.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My favourite Spring n/p. A very cute pastel lilac/baby pink with sheer shimmer! It can be applied lightly or built up with more glitters.