November 28, 2014 | 1975 users online

Hair Treatments - L'Oreal - EverCreme Deep Nourishing Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by alimichelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I went out and bought this treatment after reading positive reviews on MA. One word.. WOW!
I have used expensive treatments such as Kerastase and this was on par if not better than anything i had used previously. I have looked a long time to find a treated that isn't full to the brim of protein as they can make my way / curly hair crunchy on the ends. I have quite thin hair but this didn't weigh it down or flatten it all. It just added pure moisture and softness :) I couldn't stop touching my hair for the next 2 days! I want to go out and stock up on this product just in case they ever decide to discontinue it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Sea80s

Finally... a proper hair mask that truly moisurises deeply that doesn't make the ends of your hair feel crunchy.

This is BACK TO BASICS proper conditioning before all these awful wax & protein laden conditioners arrived.

I tried everything: redken, l'oreal professional, kerastase and morrocan oil... non of the products transformed my dry ends.

Crunchy hair, for me, happens when using protein rich or wax laden moisturises (why would you put a wax in a conditionner, the moisture can't penetrate your hair!!!)

I've bought a batch of this hair mask, don't bother with the shampoos (any cheap one will cleanse...you need to spend on the conditionner)

I have 20% grey, bleach highlights, light brown semi perm colour, naturally wavy, damaged top layer on first inch of ends)

13 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by catamie

I love this product, my hair is so soft and it smell so intoxicating. I would prefer it to come in a tube whether than a jar but it's the product inside that count.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a fan of the jar. A squeeze tube would have been better for the shower. Got it half price ($6.99) probably won't have bought it full price. That being said, holy cow, I have very fine hair so just focused on the ends of my hair. Love it. My hair is soft and bouncy, easy to style. Not weighed down or greasy. The smell is fanastic. Would repurchase (on sale, because I'm cheap LOL) Recommend

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by grrrrrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my goodness, I am totally in LOVE with this product. I don't have too many hair concerns... I'm usually fuss-free with hair maintenance - I usually just shampoo, condition and air dry on a daily basis. My hair is straight, thick and healthy, so I never really felt the need to add special hair treatments/serums/oils/deep conditioners. I tried a sample of this product and was floored by the scent and how it made my hair feel the next day. My hair was shinier and felt softer and smoother!

I bought the full-size tub the next day and I use it about 2-3x a week. A little goes a long way, so I still have lots of product left, making it great value for money. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very moisturizing cone free deep conditioner. For reference, I have fine, thin, long, chemically straightened hair that is washed every day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by PiMehMeh

I got one of the sample sachets of this product from a Target sampler and was glad to have kept the sachet for use after a day of badly damaged, wind-whipped, dried, tangled and split-ended hair. My hair type is thick and wavy with dry ends and oily roots, but the condition was improving massively for the past 3 years with more conditioning products and hardly any heat-styling until that fateful day driving 100mph on the freeway with the windows down.

After I trimmed off most of my split ends and washed my hair with Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo, I used this hair mask in place of the conditioner from the same Organix product family, and after rinsing and letting my hair air dry, it was even softer than with my regular conditioner! It was as if that stupid car ride never happened. I still have to trim off more split ends, but this mask made my hair soft to the touch and easier to run my hands and comb through, and leaves it feeling light and bouncy.

The only thing I don't like about this mask is that it does have a noticeable chemical scent (and I'm not usually sensitive to smell) that fortunately washes out. Though I only sampled this product, it did such a great job that I wouldn't mind buying the full-size product to keep on hand to turnover my bad hair days.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Calina_Oscura76

Kind of wowed by this stuff. I didn't expect to have my hair look and feel this good after one use! I was expecting, honestly, greasy, limp hair.. But not so.. My hair feels awesome and looks fantastic the day after using! I am hoping it is still on sale at Wal-mart as I may go and grab another container or two. I think once a week would be good enough to maintain my hair... For the record, my hair is my natural color, wavy, fine and long.. I am growing it out. So, I was looking for something that would help the ends do I can put off that inevitable trim another month or two.. lol.. I think this will help a great deal. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by SummerRose485

Wow!!! For a drugstore deep conditioner you would honestly think its a high end professional product!! I have tried different deep conditioners from high end salon quality to drugstore..none of them even compare to this. Pros:
Smells wonderful, restores lost.moisture to hair, makes hair feel silky soft without being heavy of weighed down,improves the over all look and feel of your hair even on the first use, sulfate free, thick consistancy and washes out very well, eaisliy accessible, price rang is good, better than any high end product i have used,detangles,adds shine and over healthy appearance to your hair.

Cons: None

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like it. I am not using the shampoo though, so I used it with my regular shampoo. It smells great and rinses off quickly. But I agree that less is more with that conditionner: first time I used it it weighed down my hair and made them look greasy the next day. Also, I will use it outside the shower and leave it on for 10-15minutes for deeper conditioning.
My hair is dry from lots of dye jobs over the last years (blonde from brown and vice versa) and this mask gives me smooth, shiny hair.
I don't like jars either, because you tend to use too much product AND get water in it.