July 22, 2014 | 2262 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing NIght Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by gcamille994

This night cream doesn't seem to be a huge competitor against other creams - it basically gets the job done. It smells sweet but is refreshing after an application. The cream DEFINITELY nourishes, as my skin is sometimes oily in the mornings. I think that for dryer skin types this would be ideal. The dip jar that it comes in seems to be made of glass and is very sleek and attractive, just make sure not to drop it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by KatieRoxx

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a bad night cream - but don't feel like it's the HG of night creams either. It doesn't cause my sensitive skin any irritation. It's not too heavy and it seems like it provides some decent moisture for my skin which tends to get much drier in the winter from the wind and the heating systems cranked up at home and work. Using this at night with Olay Daily Moisturizer in morning seems to be keeping skin from feeling tight, chapped or getting flaky. The smell is kind of sickly sweet for something that is marketed with the "Naturals" label - would prefer it to be fragrance-free. The smell does disappear quickly after about 5-10 minutes once it sinks in. I'd prefer it in a pump instead of a glass jar that you have to dip into. Overall, the price is not bad at all for the amount of product that is in the jar as you don't need to use that much. Beyond the surge of moisture, I don't think it does much more for anyone who might be looking for something that has more anti-aging, anti-wrinkle properties.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2013 7:46:00 AM More reviews by NiecyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wish I had success with this cream like some of the other reviewers had because I really wanted to like this product. I bought this because I thought it would be a safe option for my skin, especially sense I have never had a problem with Neutrogena prosucts before.

What I did like about this cream is it smells great, with a slight sweetness. And it did firm up some areas of my skin, and moisturized it okay.

I have combination/oily skin, with my nose being oiliest part. This cream didn't help that. I would wake up and my nose would be 10x oilier then it is normally. I could run my hand down my nose and see the oil on it. The real deal breaker was that this cream gave me a Rosacea like reaction on my cheeks. When I used it, the skin around my nose and on my cheeks would get red and I'd get acne like pustules. This only happened whenever I used this cream. Needless to say I won't be buying this again.

I also had a bought of dryness while I was using this. The cream did nothing for that either. I had flakes and I would have to apply this over and over again before the flakes went away.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by underratedbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this product. I'm very leery about products that boasts of an overnight difference, but I can honestly say this is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I normally have rough skin outside of my t-zone, but this product smooths it right out. While I'm not sure whether or not it's supposed to show any sort of improvement throughout the day because my skin still feels a little dry after applying a VERY light makeup regimen. All in all, I would DEFINITELY buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Chinzter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have oily skin (T-Zone) so I was careful in looking for a night cream that will moisturize parts of my face (to avoid wrinkles) but not overly saturate it and will make my face like the BP oil spill. I've looked at the ingredients of Neutrogena Naturals and since I've heard tons of people rave about Olive Oil as a moisturizer I was intrigued. I have an acne prone skin so I made sure I tried this knowing I won't have to be in any social function the next day!
I love the smell, light enough but the after effect is what pleased me. Right after I put it on my face felt and looked so refreshed. The next morning there was no greasy feel and my face feels smooth. Before I read the reviews below, I did notice how my acne scars are fading slightly (thinking this was a figment of my imagination), reading some of the testimonials below about that... I guess it's true!
I'd buy this again... also I dont know how people can go through this jar in 2 weeks!!... I've used it for 2 weeks and I barely made a dent on the product.....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Broke6969

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product. My skin is oily in my T-zone and normal to dry (depending on the day) on my cheeks. I was looking for a night cream that moisturized but was not heavy, did not clog my pores or make me break out, and helped to fade past acne scars. I bought this on a whim at Target for around US$7.50 and had high expectations because I love the Naturals line. I have to say, I was not disappointed at all!

Pros:
-reasonably priced
-snazzy glass container :)
-natural, good-for-skin ingredients
-cute fruity smell
-actually faded my acne marks!!
-didn't clog pores/break me out
-moisturized without being too heavy
-made my skin glow!
Cons:
-glass jar would probably break easily if dropped

Overall, I absolutely recommend this product to anybody and everybody!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by DieMyDarling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this at nigiht after cleansing with neutrogena ultra gentle foaming cleanser, and with either 2% salicylic acid toner OR retin a 0.025%. Either way it's perfectly moisuturizing, i use it for my entire face, eyes, and neck/chest with no break out. It's rich but not so heavy that I have to worry about it congesting my easily clogged skin.
And I love the short list of recognizable ingredients. I'll probably stick with this but might try neutrogena's ultra gentle soothing cream just b/c i love that line's foaming cleanser and spf soothing lotion so much I kind of want to see what the results of using the entire line would be.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by bracelet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not too picky about moisturizers, as long as they don't break me out.

So far I've been using this for 4 months and I haven't had problems. I have oily skin so I don't require a ton of hydration from moisturizers. It's also not too greasy for me.

The glass jar is nice and hygienic because I use my own spatula to scoop out the product. I was attracted by the "naturals" label, although I'm not sure how organic it actually is! I guess I will have to do my research later. Overall, not a bad product.

Edit: I stopped using this for a long time and I can't remember why... probably because it became too greasy for me. Anyways, I started using this again recently for almost a week and decided I can't anymore because it makes my face feel itchy. And the smell is getting to me now...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Shyandy

Good moisturizer. Non-irritating. I like it for its price and I did not breakout. I will buy again as long as its available. Neutrogena tends to discontinue products often. It absorbs quickly. I like the scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Bex37x

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually like Neutrogena products so when I tried this night cream I was more disappointed than Snooki's baby when he first opened his little eyes and realized who his mother was. I understand that a night cream is supposed to be very moisturizing, but this one claims to not clog pores and I have found that to be a blatant lie. I had a BAD break out after using this product and, because I am an idiot and gave it the benefit of the doubt, I continued to use it and my skin only got worse. Once I bought a new face cream the massive breakout of May 2012 finally ended, my hostilities ceased, and normal life was resumed. It was a day to remember.