April 18, 2014 | 2108 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing NIght Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2013 7:46:00 AM More reviews by NiecyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wish I had success with this cream like some of the other reviewers had because I really wanted to like this product. I bought this because I thought it would be a safe option for my skin, especially sense I have never had a problem with Neutrogena prosucts before.

What I did like about this cream is it smells great, with a slight sweetness. And it did firm up some areas of my skin, and moisturized it okay.

I have combination/oily skin, with my nose being oiliest part. This cream didn't help that. I would wake up and my nose would be 10x oilier then it is normally. I could run my hand down my nose and see the oil on it. The real deal breaker was that this cream gave me a Rosacea like reaction on my cheeks. When I used it, the skin around my nose and on my cheeks would get red and I'd get acne like pustules. This only happened whenever I used this cream. Needless to say I won't be buying this again.

I also had a bought of dryness while I was using this. The cream did nothing for that either. I had flakes and I would have to apply this over and over again before the flakes went away.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by underratedbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this product. I'm very leery about products that boasts of an overnight difference, but I can honestly say this is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I normally have rough skin outside of my t-zone, but this product smooths it right out. While I'm not sure whether or not it's supposed to show any sort of improvement throughout the day because my skin still feels a little dry after applying a VERY light makeup regimen. All in all, I would DEFINITELY buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Chinzter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have oily skin (T-Zone) so I was careful in looking for a night cream that will moisturize parts of my face (to avoid wrinkles) but not overly saturate it and will make my face like the BP oil spill. I've looked at the ingredients of Neutrogena Naturals and since I've heard tons of people rave about Olive Oil as a moisturizer I was intrigued. I have an acne prone skin so I made sure I tried this knowing I won't have to be in any social function the next day!
I love the smell, light enough but the after effect is what pleased me. Right after I put it on my face felt and looked so refreshed. The next morning there was no greasy feel and my face feels smooth. Before I read the reviews below, I did notice how my acne scars are fading slightly (thinking this was a figment of my imagination), reading some of the testimonials below about that... I guess it's true!
I'd buy this again... also I dont know how people can go through this jar in 2 weeks!!... I've used it for 2 weeks and I barely made a dent on the product.....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Broke6969

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product. My skin is oily in my T-zone and normal to dry (depending on the day) on my cheeks. I was looking for a night cream that moisturized but was not heavy, did not clog my pores or make me break out, and helped to fade past acne scars. I bought this on a whim at Target for around US$7.50 and had high expectations because I love the Naturals line. I have to say, I was not disappointed at all!

Pros:
-reasonably priced
-snazzy glass container :)
-natural, good-for-skin ingredients
-cute fruity smell
-actually faded my acne marks!!
-didn't clog pores/break me out
-moisturized without being too heavy
-made my skin glow!
Cons:
-glass jar would probably break easily if dropped

Overall, I absolutely recommend this product to anybody and everybody!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by DieMyDarling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this at nigiht after cleansing with neutrogena ultra gentle foaming cleanser, and with either 2% salicylic acid toner OR retin a 0.025%. Either way it's perfectly moisuturizing, i use it for my entire face, eyes, and neck/chest with no break out. It's rich but not so heavy that I have to worry about it congesting my easily clogged skin.
And I love the short list of recognizable ingredients. I'll probably stick with this but might try neutrogena's ultra gentle soothing cream just b/c i love that line's foaming cleanser and spf soothing lotion so much I kind of want to see what the results of using the entire line would be.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by bracelet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not too picky about moisturizers, as long as they don't break me out.

So far I've been using this for 4 months and I haven't had problems. I have oily skin so I don't require a ton of hydration from moisturizers. It's also not too greasy for me.

The glass jar is nice and hygienic because I use my own spatula to scoop out the product. I was attracted by the "naturals" label, although I'm not sure how organic it actually is! I guess I will have to do my research later. Overall, not a bad product.

Edit: I stopped using this for a long time and I can't remember why... probably because it became too greasy for me. Anyways, I started using this again recently for almost a week and decided I can't anymore because it makes my face feel itchy. And the smell is getting to me now...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Shyandy

Good moisturizer. Non-irritating. I like it for its price and I did not breakout. I will buy again as long as its available. Neutrogena tends to discontinue products often. It absorbs quickly. I like the scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Bex37x

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually like Neutrogena products so when I tried this night cream I was more disappointed than Snooki's baby when he first opened his little eyes and realized who his mother was. I understand that a night cream is supposed to be very moisturizing, but this one claims to not clog pores and I have found that to be a blatant lie. I had a BAD break out after using this product and, because I am an idiot and gave it the benefit of the doubt, I continued to use it and my skin only got worse. Once I bought a new face cream the massive breakout of May 2012 finally ended, my hostilities ceased, and normal life was resumed. It was a day to remember.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by PiMehMeh

I've never needed night creams until I started wearing makeup and washing/rinsing my face every night, during which sometimes my skin's oils may have been stripped and it feels a tiny bit more taut, so I settled with this Neutrogena Naturals night cream since I loved their Purifying Pore Scrub.

This night cream comes in a 1.7oz (50ml) glass jar with a plastic screw cap, and the first thing I noticed upon opening is that the cream has a faint fragrance. Probably not a product of choice for those with sensitive or acneic skin. I occasionally break out in acne as well but it's never product-related; in fact, this has helped make my breakouts less frequent since remoisturizing right after cleansing seems to have helped regulate oil production.

I apply this with my fingers though some may opt for small spatulas for hygienic reasons. A small pea-sized amount of this dabbed in five dots around my face, patted on, and then rubbed in is sufficient moisture for my already combo-oily skin. I bought my jar in July so at the time of writing this I have been using that same jar for more than 2 months, and it's still about 70–80% full. A little goes a long way with this product, at least for the summer when I don't need it as much. During the winter, I may be using this much more since my skin is inevitably drier. That said, I project that this jar will last me about 7–8 months of use total; I don't understand how others are going through it in 2 weeks though!

The cream has a thin, emollient, lotion-like consistency that's easy to spread yet feels very rich. Although I have combo-oily skin, this doesn't feel greasy on or after application. When I wake up the next morning, my skin feels soft, supple, and refreshed, and my dark circles around my eyes seem to be less apparent as well. While this hasn't done anything to lighten my acne scars, it's gentle and doesn't irritate my skin or aggravate existing blemishes.

This is the third moisturizer product I have used for overnight, the first two being from Clinique—Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion and Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief. While Clinique's products are fragrance-free (and can be used any time of day really), Moisture Surge is relatively expensive at $37/1.5oz. Dramatically Different is priced at $14/1.7oz, making it only $1 more than Neutrogena's $13 night cream (which by the way, can be brought down to $8 at Ulta with Ulta coupons and vendor coupons).

However, Neutrogena Naturals night cream is thicker in consistency and feels much richer, which I imagine is a treat for those with dry to normal skin or for those who experience dryness due to colder climates like I do. I may be trying different night creams once I finish this jar, but I can definitely say this was a good one even for those with slightly oily skin, and the price is fair for how long this product will last. I recommend this being applied right after cleansing the face in the evening to restore moisture immediately, using a minimal amount appropriate for your skin type (liberal application for dry skin, conservative application for oilier skin).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like to use this cream after I have used Retinol products and scrubs which leave me looking sunburnt. I like to put something good back into my skin.

This cream is smooth and moisturising and soothes my skin.

When I wake up in the morning my skin still looks moisturised and there is no redness. Leaves your skin feeling very soft, I also like to use this on my hands.

I feel this cream is more of a lotion consistency and I woud like to see it in a tube or pump bottle for ease of use.

I love the fruity smell.