Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing NIght Cream

3.5

Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Heptyl Undecylenate, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Stearic Acid, Gluconolactone, Maltodextrin, Sclerotium Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance

on 6/11/2013 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ive been buying many night creams lately, and unfortunately have not been having any luck.
Until I bought this. I have used neutrogena's face moisturizers in the past, and have not been impressed. But saw the "natural" label and gave it a shot.
So happy with this product. I think it's because its made with lots of oils, instead of harsh chemicals.
Its thick and melts into the skin. Exactly what you want your night cream to do.
Ive been using this for a few days now.
My skin is usually red and combination-y. After using this, the redness is almost gone and my slight acne is very calmed down.
I will keep using this for sure.
If you are looking for deep moisture without harsh chemicals ( parabens ) I would recommend this.

on 5/17/2013 9:35:00 PM

I bought Nutrogena Naturals Night cream thinking it would be good for me. After 3 days of use, I have broken out in pustules all over my face. The bottle does not list the ingredients which should have been a clue. I do not recommend this product.

on 4/10/2013 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used to use Neutrogena products all the time until I decided to switch over to all-natural products. So when the 'natural' line came out, I was excited to try out this moisturizing cream - as a night cream. When I opened the jar, I was overwhelmed by the smell. It was awful, maybe one of the worst smelling products I have ever purchased. It smelled like intensely fruity candy and flowers. It's weird. For me, when something advertises as 'natural' I assume it would be fragrance-free, or at least have a very subtle smell, so I was very disappointed.

Looking past the smell, I do think it was a good consistency for a face cream, seemed like it might soften skin, but I can't attest to this as I had to immediately wash it off. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product. There are many other day/night creams in this price-range that, in my opinion, are superior to this product.

on 4/9/2013 3:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This lotion was disappointing. It smells very heavily like cheap fruity candy, and the smell seemed to cling to my skin all day, even after washing my face. For something so natural, it had a really artificial smell. It also made me break out really badly- lots of small white heads all over my face- about three weeks after I started using it. I'm not terribly acne prone, so I was surprised about that. Overall, I won't be buying this again, and I won't be finishing up the small pot of lotion I already have.

on 3/24/2013 5:17:00 PM

I was excited when I found that Neutrogena was coming out with a naturals line and decided to try this night cream.I was surprised that I couldn't find the ingredients listed anywhere on the product but decided to use it anyway...at first it was fine and gave me a good amount of moister...but after awhile of using it that stopped and it made me breakout really bad...I'm talking huge,hurtful,red and burning bumps on my forehead...so I did a little research into the line and come to find that there are no and I mean NO Natural ingredients in this cream at all,not even a trace. Ive stopped using all Neutrogena products since than and my skin has never looked better....Their stuff is crap people...Don't Use It!!! The product also made my skin burn like it's never burned before after awhile of use...I'm talking worse than a sun burn.:( And once again the price tag on these products is not worth it.

on 3/10/2013 4:16:00 PM

This night cream doesn't seem to be a huge competitor against other creams - it basically gets the job done. It smells sweet but is refreshing after an application. The cream DEFINITELY nourishes, as my skin is sometimes oily in the mornings. I think that for dryer skin types this would be ideal. The dip jar that it comes in seems to be made of glass and is very sleek and attractive, just make sure not to drop it!

on 1/22/2013 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Not a bad night cream - but don't feel like it's the HG of night creams either. It doesn't cause my sensitive skin any irritation. It's not too heavy and it seems like it provides some decent moisture for my skin which tends to get much drier in the winter from the wind and the heating systems cranked up at home and work. Using this at night with Olay Daily Moisturizer in morning seems to be keeping skin from feeling tight, chapped or getting flaky. The smell is kind of sickly sweet for something that is marketed with the "Naturals" label - would prefer it to be fragrance-free. The smell does disappear quickly after about 5-10 minutes once it sinks in. I'd prefer it in a pump instead of a glass jar that you have to dip into. Overall, the price is not bad at all for the amount of product that is in the jar as you don't need to use that much. Beyond the surge of moisture, I don't think it does much more for anyone who might be looking for something that has more anti-aging, anti-wrinkle properties.

on 1/21/2013 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I wish I had success with this cream like some of the other reviewers had because I really wanted to like this product. I bought this because I thought it would be a safe option for my skin, especially sense I have never had a problem with Neutrogena prosucts before.

What I did like about this cream is it smells great, with a slight sweetness. And it did firm up some areas of my skin, and moisturized it okay.

I have combination/oily skin, with my nose being oiliest part. This cream didn't help that. I would wake up and my nose would be 10x oilier then it is normally. I could run my hand down my nose and see the oil on it. The real deal breaker was that this cream gave me a Rosacea like reaction on my cheeks. When I used it, the skin around my nose and on my cheeks would get red and I'd get acne like pustules. This only happened whenever I used this cream. Needless to say I won't be buying this again.

I also had a bought of dryness while I was using this. The cream did nothing for that either. I had flakes and I would have to apply this over and over again before the flakes went away.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this product. I'm very leery about products that boasts of an overnight difference, but I can honestly say this is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I normally have rough skin outside of my t-zone, but this product smooths it right out. While I'm not sure whether or not it's supposed to show any sort of improvement throughout the day because my skin still feels a little dry after applying a VERY light makeup regimen. All in all, I would DEFINITELY buy this product again.

on 12/31/2012 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin (T-Zone) so I was careful in looking for a night cream that will moisturize parts of my face (to avoid wrinkles) but not overly saturate it and will make my face like the BP oil spill. I've looked at the ingredients of Neutrogena Naturals and since I've heard tons of people rave about Olive Oil as a moisturizer I was intrigued. I have an acne prone skin so I made sure I tried this knowing I won't have to be in any social function the next day!
I love the smell, light enough but the after effect is what pleased me. Right after I put it on my face felt and looked so refreshed. The next morning there was no greasy feel and my face feels smooth. Before I read the reviews below, I did notice how my acne scars are fading slightly (thinking this was a figment of my imagination), reading some of the testimonials below about that... I guess it's true!
I'd buy this again... also I dont know how people can go through this jar in 2 weeks!!... I've used it for 2 weeks and I barely made a dent on the product.....

Popular Moisturizers