November 27, 2014 | 1699 users online

Fragrances - Meow EDP by Katy Perry

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by PinkSparkles15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely adore this perfume! I love cats so much, and having the bottle in the shape of a cat and the perfume having the name Meow, i just couldnt resist walking past it, therefore I sprayed some on my wrist... and oh my goodness! I absolutely LOVED the smell of Meow straight away! The scent smells very sweet, but not a bad sickly sweet, more like a sugary candy scent that isn't too strong. Candy floss or a candy apple would also be another way of describing the scent of this fragrance. The lasting power isn't too bad, on me it lasts about 3-4 hours which isn't too bad, considering how cheap it is.

Pros:
-smells amazing!
-cute bottle and name of perfume
-lasts a reasonable length of time
-cheap

Cons:
-nothing

Overall I love everything about this perfume.I would happily repurchase :) x

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this perfume probably for the same reasons most other people did. They like the pretty pink opaque bottle. They like cats. They like Katy Perry. I bought this blind and love it. It's cakey but it's not to cakey like Fantasy. I went to the bank today to make deposits for my work that came in over the weekend and as I was standing waiting for the teller to give me my receipts and another customer walks up to the teller next to me and says and I quote "it smells like creme brulee in here". LOL. I knew she was talking about me but I didn't say anything. Meow is not to sweet ala Pink Sugar and Fantasy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by AquaVixen7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my fave perfumes EVER!!!!!! ^.^ I absolute adore this fragrance it's extremely sweet & smells mostly like vanilla & candy. It's so yummy and it smells delicious! And the bottle is so gorgeous I'm in love with the lilac shade of pink it is, and the cat looks very reminiscent of Egyptian cat statues. I will definitely be buying another bottle when mine runs out! ^.^

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Teochasse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just received my Meow perfume and whilst I absolutely adore the bottle,I have to say that I had much higher expectations as to the exclusivity of this perfume/ judging by the rave reviews online and the surprisingly high rating/. Rather this is just another celebrity generic sugary scent,very reminiscent of Angel by Thiery Muggler and Fantasy by Britney Spears etc. It is something that little/teenage girls would wear. It has an overpowering sweet, cotton candy smell bordering on fermenting fruit pulp smell and nothing else, really. Just very flat ,simple and one dimensional. There are tons of those boring sugary scent on the market these days. Last but not least.You know how the genuine high end designer perfumes last for up to 6+ hours after application. Well,I have found out that the so called celebrity perfumes do not last at all, and Meow is no exception. It is literally gone 25-30 minutes after application-it feels like you are dowsing yourself with a sugary water. Save your money and spent a little bit more on a real perfume,because this is just a bubble gum.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by sbhonda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is my absolute favorite fragrance. I'm not even sure why I own any others because I always reach for this one. To give you an idea of how much I like it, I currently have over 6.5 oz of it in my possession, in addition to a lotion and shower gel. I'm so scared it'll be discontinued that I stocked up. I can only hope the fragrance stays good until I can use it, so I've got most of it stored in a dark cabinet right now.

As long as they keep making this stuff, I will keep buying it. I got the first 1 oz bottle free with ULTA Rewards, and I got the .5 oz, 1.7 oz (w/ lotion and shower gel), and 3.4 oz all at TJ Maxx for a total of <$50. Talk about a deal. Honestly, if I saw another bottle of it at TJ Maxx, I might buy it. That's how paranoid I am about being without it.

I own a .5 oz bottle of Purr too, which I like, but I like Meow so much more. I see there is a new Katy Perry fragrance out now, and I'm going to have to go check it out because I have not been disappointed by her fragrances yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by sultaria

This is a great vanilla scent which is sweet without being overwhelmingly sickeningly sweet. I love the bottle. It's probably my favorite bottle in my perfume collection. $20 for a 3.4oz bottle was a great deal. I only wish the smell lingered longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Hrtchoco

I love this perfume! I bought a small bottle first, then I had to go and buy a big bottle. It's fruity, sweet, and just yummy. When I first got it, I kept smelling myself. My hubby loves it too, and his usual reaction to a perfume is "ugh, yuck."

The only downside is it doesn't last as long as I would like, so I do have to reapply throughout the day. Good thing I have a small bottle so I can keep in my purse if needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by ely617

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite fragrance! It's kind of hard to describe because it does have fruity, floral, and sweet vanilla notes, but I think it's a perfect combination. I'd say overall it's a fruity smelling perfume, and it's definitely warm and sweet. It's quite strong, so it's pretty long-lasting and you don't need to use a lot of it, but I don't think it's overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by ChristinaVictory

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a couple days ago. I actually made a mistake, I thought I was buying purr, but when I got it home, it was this. Admittedly I really wanted the bottle, so it didn't bother me too much since I got the 3.4 oz for $15. I did end up getting Purr on ebay, but I am glad I grabbed this. I am not usually a fan of really sweet smells, but this one is very warm and not the stark, overly sugary sweetness that makes me want to gag. It reminds me of those caramel apple suckers kids get on Halloween after it has been bathed in warm vanilla.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by barronvonbonbon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My boyfriend bought me this for valentines day this year. Honestly, I mainly wanted this because of the bottle(sooooo cute! I love it!). I didn't even know what it smelt like other than what I've read haha. I absolutely love it, definitely my favorite perfume now. It's a very sweet, candy sort of smell. Every time I wear it I get complements :)