April 19, 2014 | 1557 users online

Fragrances - Meow EDP by Katy Perry

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by sbhonda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is my absolute favorite fragrance. I'm not even sure why I own any others because I always reach for this one. To give you an idea of how much I like it, I currently have over 6.5 oz of it in my possession, in addition to a lotion and shower gel. I'm so scared it'll be discontinued that I stocked up. I can only hope the fragrance stays good until I can use it, so I've got most of it stored in a dark cabinet right now.

As long as they keep making this stuff, I will keep buying it. I got the first 1 oz bottle free with ULTA Rewards, and I got the .5 oz, 1.7 oz (w/ lotion and shower gel), and 3.4 oz all at TJ Maxx for a total of <$50. Talk about a deal. Honestly, if I saw another bottle of it at TJ Maxx, I might buy it. That's how paranoid I am about being without it.

I own a .5 oz bottle of Purr too, which I like, but I like Meow so much more. I see there is a new Katy Perry fragrance out now, and I'm going to have to go check it out because I have not been disappointed by her fragrances yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by sultaria

This is a great vanilla scent which is sweet without being overwhelmingly sickeningly sweet. I love the bottle. It's probably my favorite bottle in my perfume collection. $20 for a 3.4oz bottle was a great deal. I only wish the smell lingered longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Hrtchoco

I love this perfume! I bought a small bottle first, then I had to go and buy a big bottle. It's fruity, sweet, and just yummy. When I first got it, I kept smelling myself. My hubby loves it too, and his usual reaction to a perfume is "ugh, yuck."

The only downside is it doesn't last as long as I would like, so I do have to reapply throughout the day. Good thing I have a small bottle so I can keep in my purse if needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by ely617

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite fragrance! It's kind of hard to describe because it does have fruity, floral, and sweet vanilla notes, but I think it's a perfect combination. I'd say overall it's a fruity smelling perfume, and it's definitely warm and sweet. It's quite strong, so it's pretty long-lasting and you don't need to use a lot of it, but I don't think it's overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by ChristinaVictory

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a couple days ago. I actually made a mistake, I thought I was buying purr, but when I got it home, it was this. Admittedly I really wanted the bottle, so it didn't bother me too much since I got the 3.4 oz for $15. I did end up getting Purr on ebay, but I am glad I grabbed this. I am not usually a fan of really sweet smells, but this one is very warm and not the stark, overly sugary sweetness that makes me want to gag. It reminds me of those caramel apple suckers kids get on Halloween after it has been bathed in warm vanilla.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by barronvonbonbon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My boyfriend bought me this for valentines day this year. Honestly, I mainly wanted this because of the bottle(sooooo cute! I love it!). I didn't even know what it smelt like other than what I've read haha. I absolutely love it, definitely my favorite perfume now. It's a very sweet, candy sort of smell. Every time I wear it I get complements :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by EveEve90

Love the packaging!!! It last really long and make a good night perfume. It smells sweet but too sweet that it makes you feel like puking. Overall satisfied with this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

This is really a very lovely fragrance! I do enjoy it very much, and I love the pink kitty bottle. Even if I did not like the perfume, which I do, I would still love this fragrance for the bottle alone. It is sweet but not too sweet. The notes are listed as notes of tangerine, pear, jasmine and gardenia; the heart are honeysuckle, lily of the valley and orange blossom, while the sweet base features aromas of amber, vanilla, sandalwood and musk. I am not sure which I smell the most but the combination is amazingly great! Backup worthy for sure. I now have them both, Purr & Meow. I love them both and I am unsure which I love the most but I love both of the bottles!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

I love Meow! It's so soft and sweet smelling. The fragrance lasts on me all day, but it's not crazy overpowering. It's just the perfect hint of something sweet and interesting. Warm, comfortable, and inviting. Plus the bottle is just insanely adorable. Especially for a crazy cat lady like me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by texasfinest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

Katy Perry meow is a very girly, pear vanilla scent. The pear is quite pronounced, its very fruity and apparently it should be a bit floral? it is not floral at all. A true sweet vanilla and real pear.

Its warm but it would work for day during the spring/summer. My boyfriend is obsessed with this fragrance, when ever I wear it or even tell him I'm wearing it he wants to be near me.

The bottle is so cute, and darling! I read reviews that a lot of people disliked it? not sure why...it's a little kitty!