December 21, 2014 | 1557 users online

Makeup Brushes - Essence - Gel Eyeliner Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Jessmlo

This is a great brush. I use this for my brows and it works really nice but sometimes when I want a precise line it can be difficult to achieve with this brush because the brush is not thin enough. But overall it still does work really great and very cheap so I recommend this brush, especially for beginners.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I only own 2 eyeliner brushes this one and another one from Clinique that came with the gel eyeliner. With that being said,I can't compare it with other eyeliner brushes such as sigma,Mac,etc. but I think for the price this is a pretty good brush. I just wish the brush isn't so skinny coz everytime I dip the brush the gel eyeliner got to side of the brush no matter how light my hand was but its not a big deal and I recommend this brush as a cheaper alternative if you're looking for budget friendly eyeliner brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Just perfect! A synthetic brush that is super thin, long lasting, cheap and awesome! It's not too heavy so drawing a good line in a single stroke is no problem! I have 4 of these, one which I gave to my mother as brow powder brush (I didn't want to give her a brow brush in fear of her overdoing it, plus she likes soft brushes) and the rest I use with my HG gel liner also from Essence! Love them! Btw this is getting discontinued so grab as much as you can!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by dw018

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this brush for $1.99 CAD at Shoppers Drug Mart. I love it. It was one of the first eye liner brushes that I bought. I love that its angled and light weight. Cleaning the brush is so easy and doesn't take much effort. The brush applies liner so smoothly and doesn't "jump" over my eye. I'm so impressed with this brush that when I went to buy new brushes I didn't even look at eyeliner brushes. I have actually bought two so I can have one for each of my gel liners

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

I can't remember where I read about this brush, but if I did, I'd thank them profusely. It's been my frustration in the search of a brush to use for gel liners that they quickly lose their appeal post-wash, regardless of whether they're angled, bent, or flat, cheap or pricey. It's hard to get all the gel gunk out of a brush and still keep its shape/keep it from losing any hairs. Essence has defied the odds and managed to stay precise in the harshest of conditions (i.e., the depths of my makeup bag,) and costs mere pennies. I've bought 2 and plan on getting a third when I replace my essence gel liner, which is also apparently made by fairies (it's equally amazing.) Backups are a must with this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by victoriamarin12

I really like it

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by electricshock01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really good eyeliner brush and works well with their gel eye liner. For 2$, it is a great buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Freedom3033

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Great and affordable. I bought one for every gel-liner. Easy to clean too. Easy to draw a wing eye look, able to draw well. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by FairlyVanilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is a GREAT angle brush. I bought one last week, and then I went back and bought another one this week. :) I have many angle brushes -- from Quo, M.A.C., e.l.f. and others. This is definitely up there, and the price is fantastic. I've had no issue with shedding at all, it washes up nicely, is great for applying shadow or liner to lower lash line and water line, and for darkening the upper lash line. It picks up a lot of color, and deposits it well. I will probably end up picking up more! I like that it is a fairly stiff brush, not too stiff, and that all the bristles move together as one, which is very important when applying gel liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 5:25:00 AM More reviews by veiolex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first an only eyeliner brush I bought so I can't really compare it to any mac or so brushes but from what I can tell this is a great tool to have. I used to use my mac fluid line all the time and this brush did a perfect job for me. I am quite precise with my liner so it had to be able to draw thin lines. In between i also used this on my brows or with eyeshadow which I think wore it down a bit. Now after about a year the ends are kind of flayed out and it's hard to draw a precise line, but hey I did throw it in my hand bag a couple of times and it survived for a year! And for the price it really doesn't hurt to repurchase this every now and then. I might try a higher end one just to see how it compares but this is a great budget purchase!