Essence Gel Eyeliner Brush

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/13/2013 2:31:00 PM

Loove this brush..I got two, one for brows, one for eyes..I like the new edition more..

on 10/9/2013 5:11:00 PM

Although it is cheap, I find that the brush gives a bit too much so it's a little hard to use. Maybe because of the synthetic bristles? Also, it;'s a bit wider than I find some other angled eyeliner brushes to be (Compare to eco tools).

on 8/26/2013 2:23:00 AM

One of the best brushes for me to draw my liner. I absolutely love it. I have about 5 of them and use them almost everyday. Although I have Sigma, Mac, Real Techniques, etc. , this is my favorite. It is very cheap, affordable, gives a very precise line ( but not too thin ).
Definitely a must product for me and I 100% recommend it.

on 8/5/2013 3:06:00 AM

This is a great brush. I use this for my brows and it works really nice but sometimes when I want a precise line it can be difficult to achieve with this brush because the brush is not thin enough. But overall it still does work really great and very cheap so I recommend this brush, especially for beginners.

on 5/8/2013 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I only own 2 eyeliner brushes this one and another one from Clinique that came with the gel eyeliner. With that being said,I can't compare it with other eyeliner brushes such as sigma,Mac,etc. but I think for the price this is a pretty good brush. I just wish the brush isn't so skinny coz everytime I dip the brush the gel eyeliner got to side of the brush no matter how light my hand was but its not a big deal and I recommend this brush as a cheaper alternative if you're looking for budget friendly eyeliner brush.

on 5/5/2013 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just perfect! A synthetic brush that is super thin, long lasting, cheap and awesome! It's not too heavy so drawing a good line in a single stroke is no problem! I have 4 of these, one which I gave to my mother as brow powder brush (I didn't want to give her a brow brush in fear of her overdoing it, plus she likes soft brushes) and the rest I use with my HG gel liner also from Essence! Love them! Btw this is getting discontinued so grab as much as you can!

on 4/16/2013 10:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I bought this brush for $1.99 CAD at Shoppers Drug Mart. I love it. It was one of the first eye liner brushes that I bought. I love that its angled and light weight. Cleaning the brush is so easy and doesn't take much effort. The brush applies liner so smoothly and doesn't "jump" over my eye. I'm so impressed with this brush that when I went to buy new brushes I didn't even look at eyeliner brushes. I have actually bought two so I can have one for each of my gel liners

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I can't remember where I read about this brush, but if I did, I'd thank them profusely. It's been my frustration in the search of a brush to use for gel liners that they quickly lose their appeal post-wash, regardless of whether they're angled, bent, or flat, cheap or pricey. It's hard to get all the gel gunk out of a brush and still keep its shape/keep it from losing any hairs. Essence has defied the odds and managed to stay precise in the harshest of conditions (i.e., the depths of my makeup bag,) and costs mere pennies. I've bought 2 and plan on getting a third when I replace my essence gel liner, which is also apparently made by fairies (it's equally amazing.) Backups are a must with this one.

I really like it

Really good eyeliner brush and works well with their gel eye liner. For 2$, it is a great buy.

Top Rated Essence Products