Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Creamsicle

3.3

on 5/19/2013 12:25:00 AM

I have quite tan skin (with a yellow undertone - I'm asian) and this color was a bad choice for me. It's pretty, but too light for my lips and it looks quite strange and unnatural.

Love this shade, perfect for during the day when you want a pretty neutral lip and play up the eyes. I find this quiet pigmented and colour gets heavier with each coat. Moisturizing but not sticky

Definitely wont buy again. Really disappointed cause its real color doesnt look like anything the swatches and reviews show. Its kinda a nude orange lip gloss and when I apply it on my lips they just become glossy and my original lips color doesnt change at all, or it just looks a little bit darker i guess.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is my favorite lipstick. It's a must have in my handbag BUT it does dry out quite quickly and leaves my lips looking parched.... that leads me to have to reapply it a lot during the day. Besides that, it is well worth the buy, it feels good gliding it on as well. I do, however, wish that there were more nude tones in this line.

on 3/10/2013 3:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I really like this color! I agree with some of the people saying it can sink into the imperfections on the lips, just make sure you exfoliate them beforehand and you'll be good. Other than that, the color is really pretty a nice orangey nude color, feels nice on the lips and isn't shimmery (I really don't like shimmery lipsticks/glosses). I have very light skin and in my personal opinion it would look best with lighter/medium skin tones.

on 3/7/2013 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I have super pigmented lips and I have really been loving this product. It is soft, natural, and relatively moisturizing. (I cannot use it alone as a balm, I have to use a balm under it, but that is the case for every lipstick or tinted lip product I have ever tried.)

What I like about this is that it tones down my bright lips so that I can occasionally join in the pink/nude lip trend. The color looks totally natural and not at all like it is sitting on top of the lips. It is not shiny or sparkly, it just looks as if my lips suddenly turned a very light pink. The color pay off is great. In fact, it almost mutes my lips too much, so I like to top it with a dab of clear gloss. This livens it up and creates a perfect muted look on pigmented lips.

But no, it does not replace a balm. If you don't exfoliate and moisturize, it will make those flakes show up.

on 3/7/2013 8:43:00 AM

The other lip butters are better..let me preface this what that. The lighter colors like this one are just bad if you have ANY lip imperfections. My lips are far from chapped but this makes them look like I have the worst cracked lips you've ever seen. It is patchy and uneven....

I like the lip butters but they really need to work on a few of them.

on 3/2/2013 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe this product doesn't get more attention! I have three revlon lip butters and this is my favorite. It's a nude that mutes out your lips and leans toward a pale orange, but is very wearable. It's so unique and different from the typical pink/tan nudes. I would definitely repurchase. HG lip product :)

on 2/20/2013 8:04:00 PM

I am absolutely over the moon with this product. I have fair skin, dark brown hair with natural reddish highlights, and ridiculously, weirdly pigmented lips that fight with every lip color I ever use- except this lip butter!

This is a little sheer, but builds up color well and easily. It's the first lip color that comes off as a beautiful peachy-pinky nude on my lips without having to blot them out with concealer first. This also does not have shimmer or sparkles, but finishes with a soft, dewy sheen. For reference, I have tried and disliked Revlon's colorburst Soft Nude, and the Cupcake, Strawberry Shortcake, and Peach Parfait lip butters.

This is great for anyone with naturally pigmented lips who is looking for a natural peach-pink-nude color.

on 1/24/2013 2:32:00 AM

I'm Asian w/ yellow undertones and nc 25 in mac. I usually can't pull off nudes cuz the color always seems to wash out my lighter-warm complexion. I could never understand how girls made their nude lips look so good! Now I can see why. If ur anything like me, you need a peachy-nude like creamsicle to make your nude-lip look work! Not a pink-nude, beige-nude or brown-nude, but a perfect salmony/peachy/nude like this!! Thank you revlon for the wonderful shade!!

Popular Lipsticks