October 25, 2014 | 1694 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Creamsicle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2013 7:52:00 AM More reviews by JerryVermilion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Definitely wont buy again. Really disappointed cause its real color doesnt look like anything the swatches and reviews show. Its kinda a nude orange lip gloss and when I apply it on my lips they just become glossy and my original lips color doesnt change at all, or it just looks a little bit darker i guess.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by BobbiBrightEyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite lipstick. It's a must have in my handbag BUT it does dry out quite quickly and leaves my lips looking parched.... that leads me to have to reapply it a lot during the day. Besides that, it is well worth the buy, it feels good gliding it on as well. I do, however, wish that there were more nude tones in this line.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this color! I agree with some of the people saying it can sink into the imperfections on the lips, just make sure you exfoliate them beforehand and you'll be good. Other than that, the color is really pretty a nice orangey nude color, feels nice on the lips and isn't shimmery (I really don't like shimmery lipsticks/glosses). I have very light skin and in my personal opinion it would look best with lighter/medium skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by SonnyCat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have super pigmented lips and I have really been loving this product. It is soft, natural, and relatively moisturizing. (I cannot use it alone as a balm, I have to use a balm under it, but that is the case for every lipstick or tinted lip product I have ever tried.)

What I like about this is that it tones down my bright lips so that I can occasionally join in the pink/nude lip trend. The color looks totally natural and not at all like it is sitting on top of the lips. It is not shiny or sparkly, it just looks as if my lips suddenly turned a very light pink. The color pay off is great. In fact, it almost mutes my lips too much, so I like to top it with a dab of clear gloss. This livens it up and creates a perfect muted look on pigmented lips.

But no, it does not replace a balm. If you don't exfoliate and moisturize, it will make those flakes show up.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by kpennock

The other lip butters are better..let me preface this what that. The lighter colors like this one are just bad if you have ANY lip imperfections. My lips are far from chapped but this makes them look like I have the worst cracked lips you've ever seen. It is patchy and uneven....

I like the lip butters but they really need to work on a few of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by macless13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe this product doesn't get more attention! I have three revlon lip butters and this is my favorite. It's a nude that mutes out your lips and leans toward a pale orange, but is very wearable. It's so unique and different from the typical pink/tan nudes. I would definitely repurchase. HG lip product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by veggiegirl11

I am absolutely over the moon with this product. I have fair skin, dark brown hair with natural reddish highlights, and ridiculously, weirdly pigmented lips that fight with every lip color I ever use- except this lip butter!

This is a little sheer, but builds up color well and easily. It's the first lip color that comes off as a beautiful peachy-pinky nude on my lips without having to blot them out with concealer first. This also does not have shimmer or sparkles, but finishes with a soft, dewy sheen. For reference, I have tried and disliked Revlon's colorburst Soft Nude, and the Cupcake, Strawberry Shortcake, and Peach Parfait lip butters.

This is great for anyone with naturally pigmented lips who is looking for a natural peach-pink-nude color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by kpxgenie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm Asian w/ yellow undertones and nc 25 in mac. I usually can't pull off nudes cuz the color always seems to wash out my lighter-warm complexion. I could never understand how girls made their nude lips look so good! Now I can see why. If ur anything like me, you need a peachy-nude like creamsicle to make your nude-lip look work! Not a pink-nude, beige-nude or brown-nude, but a perfect salmony/peachy/nude like this!! Thank you revlon for the wonderful shade!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by truelily

I have very pigmented lip and I've been looking for a light pink lipstick for a long time... I think I finally found it ! I was aiming for MAC fanfare but I can't find any store that have it... This is a great replacement. And only 8.99$. ALthough, if your lips are very dried and chapped, the lipstick will go in the cracks... So for winter, it may not be great, but the colour is so cute that it doesn't really matter!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Cremesicle is a frosted light peach. Because it's a Lip Butter, it is quite soft, somewhat sheer, and needs to be reapplied from time to time. It has some shimmer, which doesn't bother me.
I'm very pale and i like the way this color is almost neutral, just slightly peachy. But because Cremesicle is a light color, the shimmer will doubtless show up a lot more on people with medium, olive, or darker skin.
My lips are naturally strongly colored and tend to be blue pink. Cremesicle warms up the color a bit. I think Cremesicle is a great informal, day to day lip color.